UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Neosho River Maker (2 Ukc first places, 2 HTX Passes, 95 Bench pts)(Performance Sire)
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Ditch Fill Jill

Here is the video I promised. It took me a while to figure out how to upload it from my new phone. Not only was she treeing, she was about 30' away from the old dog. Not afraid to do her thing. I'm taking it slow with this one, letting her think about each lesson she learns at night.

Again, a quick start doesn't always mean a good finish, but it sure helps to keep me interested!

Roger texted me the other day and said his female "Jude" got treed, got furred and didn't back down on a turn loose. These pups are nice and have been lots of fun to train. I see no reason these dogs won't put up fur alone this fall.

http://vid86.photobucket.com/albums...zps805ea33d.mp4

Last edited by Chris Snyder on 07-20-2014 at 03:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2014 03:45 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

i love seeing jill using that nose in the air! you can tell she is getting a wiff every so often

Old Post 07-21-2014 02:41 AM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Bedwards Neosho River Speck

Here is my male out of Maker x Frost. I just got him on sunday and he is a great looking and acting male!! you can tell he is maker son, he acts just like him....

Last edited by Jesse Bedward on 08-11-2014 at 11:54 PM

Old Post 08-11-2014 11:39 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

You get him started and send him right on up here... I'll put him in the hunts if you want

Old Post 08-21-2014 02:47 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Jesse

Jill and Abby put another one up last night. I had put her up for about a month while her trainer was in heat. Got them back out last night and they acted like they hadn't missed a step.

Jill is trying more and more to do her own thing. About the time she slides off and tries to split, she is going into the hunt alone program.

Loud, smart, big, good looking young female. Couldn't be happier with this little gal.

Old Post 08-30-2014 03:09 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

im ready to get out and get fired up. taking the hounds tue wed thur, then last camping weekend of the year and then 5 nites a week!! im so pumped!

Old Post 09-02-2014 06:53 PM
heinz57
UKC Forum Member

Pups look good.

Old Post 09-04-2014 06:46 PM
heinz57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heinz57 Click here to Send heinz57 a Private Message Find more posts by heinz57 Add heinz57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

thanks!

Old Post 09-04-2014 08:21 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Took Maker and Speck out last night

had 4 tracks, 3 tracks with Maker and Speck & Speck took one by himself for bout 500 yards then lost it. Speck did a great job and he is shaping up to be just like his father. i can tell at the trees he is smelling the air around the tree to make sure the coon is up the in the tree. i love to see his genetics passing on. both images are actually videos, click them to watch the video

after watching the videos, i can see how speck just flat out locates and how maker doesnt just buy into the hype of a tree and actually double checks his work. i like how maker does that, i dont like walking to empty trees. i see speck is also doing that some himself.

Last edited by Jesse Bedward on 09-17-2014 at 02:16 PM

Old Post 09-17-2014 05:39 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

maker is getting into nice shape, if anyone wants to see this dog go and hunt please contact me. i have a pretty tight sched of ppl weekly hunting with maker but i can always find room for someone to hunt. i still have monday and tuesdays open. i have booked for weekly hunts for wed, thur, fri, sat nites for the next 3 weeks. i can always move around dates if needed. thank you all for the interest.

Old Post 10-06-2014 03:31 PM
H&H Ranch
UKC Forum Member

I will be breeding my female to maker in Febuary. Very Excited about making this cross! Hunted with Jesse and Maker about a month ago on a full moon lite night and was truly impressed. This male gets it done boys! I would be scared to draw this dog in a night hunt! Once we have pups on the ground i will put some posts on this thread.

Old Post 11-05-2014 07:54 PM
H&H Ranch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H&H Ranch Click here to Send H&H Ranch a Private Message Click Here to Email H&H Ranch Find more posts by H&H Ranch Add H&H Ranch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

i am extremely excited for the cross in feb also. i enjoyed the company of a couple of good hounds-men and we got to see a few coon in the trees. its all about good ppl and good dogs. im glad there are still ppl out there who do it for the right reasons.....

Old Post 11-05-2014 08:55 PM
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

maker\Dixie cross

Pups due at the end of January, positive my female stuck. Really excited about this cross. How early my female started and seeing what maker is throwing these pups should be early starters and the real deal. Neosho river and river bend and spring creek thru out the whole pedigree

Old Post 12-30-2014 03:14 AM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redman555
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Do you have any pups for sale at this time and what female are they out of. my wife had a male out of Rudy that was sure nice ,he died before we could get a pup out of him ,I like the neosho river dogs they still have the accuracy,please let me know when you have pups .thank you

Old Post 01-01-2015 12:50 AM
redman555 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redman555 Click here to Send redman555 a Private Message Click Here to Email redman555 Find more posts by redman555 Add redman555 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

maker pups

My female had nine pups last night. Haven't checked the sex on any of them. All look healthy anyone interested in one let me know. 250 a pup have four spoken four so far. My female is used on bear and coon. Dogs should have some grit the mother does. Her litter mates have been used on cats, bear and coon.

Old Post 01-19-2015 11:38 PM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Speck Pine Tree Treeing

Speck took a nice track after running 3.6 miles last night searching for a track. once he found one he treed in these pine trees. it took him around 5 minutes from strike time to tree, he took the track around 500 yards. he didnt really know what to do with the pine trees, but he got it. i didnt see the coon at the tree, but once i walked out away from the trees i could see eyes. i cant say it was the tree he was on but i can say there was a coon up a tree in the patch where we were treed. this grove of pines must have been around 200+ trees smashed together. he was in there about the middle of them left and right and about out of the pines up and down, thats where i looked for a coon and thats where i seen a coon. good job speck on treeing in the pines, thats a hard thing to do!

Last edited by Jesse Bedward on 01-25-2015 at 04:54 PM

Old Post 01-25-2015 04:52 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

i want to thank all you supporters of a Little know dog in a big world of coon hounds. maker has hit the market hard and running in just a smudge over a year an untitled dog will have around 120 pups on the ground. his hard work and dedication to the sport shows through in his pups. i want to thank everyone who has a maker pup and who has brought a female here to be bred for going out on a limb and taking a leap of faith. you all will be rewarded in the end. thank you all again!!

Old Post 03-31-2015 04:33 AM
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

maker pups

So far my litter is three months old and most of them so far are doing great. Two of mine are treeing. There baying tight and getting swatted and go back for more. Winding fools have there noses going all the time, nothing gets bye these pups. The grit for big game is there I'm sure of it

Old Post 04-29-2015 02:46 AM
H&H Ranch
UKC Forum Member

I have three males left out of our cross of my female and Maker. Female is double sacket bred. she is a 120 min bark tree dog with the prettist locate around. I dont brag her up to anyone but i would put this dog against any top notch dog out there today. she is a nitch with 3 wins towards grand. She's a coon dog boys! With her and Maker these dogs will make some great coon dogs. PM myself or Jesse if your intreasted. I will be nominating this letter as well.

Old Post 06-03-2015 06:33 PM
H&H Ranch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H&H Ranch Click here to Send H&H Ranch a Private Message Click Here to Email H&H Ranch Find more posts by H&H Ranch Add H&H Ranch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H&H Ranch
UKC Forum Member

I have male pups ready to go out of Maker. Good looking and SMART! I know its July and most are not thinking of coon hunting they will perfect to start next spring!

Old Post 07-13-2015 08:06 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Got to Hunt with Maker

I made the trip up to SW Wisconsin and hunted with Maker last night. Let me say this, it is brutal hunting out there right now and Maker delivered.

He got in there, got struck and got hooked and stayed. Accurate and quick on both ends. I am glad I finally got to hunt with him.

He is also a good looking dog with good feet and structure. He has to be to cover that kind of ground in that area of the country.

Thanks Jesse for the hospitality and for showing me that good walker dogs do exist. Had a great time!

Old Post 10-11-2015 07:32 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

hey chris thanks for coming up and going hunting. even those its beyond dry here we still go some coon treed. i loved seeing your red hounds, i sure do miss them red dogs. nothing better then coon hunting with good dogs and good people. cant wait till we do it again!!!

Old Post 10-20-2015 11:58 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

He's bred up NICE!

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-19-2016 02:39 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdblackdog
UKC Forum Member

Where in Wisconsin

I have two nice females in SE Ohio, both are heavy dohoney bred. Both are nice hounds in the woods! Where in Wisconsin are you located from me to the Wisconsin state line is 10 hrs. Looking to breed to the old blood. Dennis Robinson in va. And I partner on my hounds and he sent me your thread. I like what I see, but he decides who and what we breed to and said take a look. Any info or help in getting either female bred would be great. Both are sharp females. Let me know where you are and I will try and get the wheels moving. Thanks again Jerry Debolt.

Old Post 08-19-2016 03:19 PM
jdblackdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdblackdog Click here to Send jdblackdog a Private Message Find more posts by jdblackdog Add jdblackdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

females

Jerry i talked to dennis last night on ukc. If you have some females out of dennis's stuff that are line bred in the swamp music line and you breed to maker i wanna be put on the list. Maker has a bunch of the same stuff as the swampmusic line. Ive bred to maker twice, the second litter only got three pups out of it. So i didnt have much to choose from, but the first cross is a year and a half and there rocking. These pups are die hard hunters, it would cross up well if there swamp bred. Let me know what you guys decide ill want one. Thanks

Old Post 08-19-2016 04:38 PM