UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Drop Dead Fred....
Pages (107): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Just breed a nice Trackman female .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2009 01:21 PM
SMITTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMITTY Click here to Send SMITTY a Private Message Click Here to Email SMITTY Find more posts by SMITTY Add SMITTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeeter
UKC Forum Member

Fred is one of the best looking hounds that you will see. Also, he has a very good mouth. That is a pretty good combination, a good looking hound and a good mouth.

Old Post 09-01-2009 06:43 PM
Skeeter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skeeter Click here to Send Skeeter a Private Message Click Here to Email Skeeter Find more posts by Skeeter Add Skeeter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Thank's David .

Old Post 09-02-2009 04:02 PM
SMITTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMITTY Click here to Send SMITTY a Private Message Click Here to Email SMITTY Find more posts by SMITTY Add SMITTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
donaldpeyton
UKC Forum Member

WHATS UP OUTLAW SANDERS.

Old Post 09-02-2009 09:29 PM
donaldpeyton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donaldpeyton Click here to Send donaldpeyton a Private Message Find more posts by donaldpeyton Add donaldpeyton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeeter
UKC Forum Member

Fred Pups

I anyone is interested in a pup out of Fred and a Trackman female. The pups should be born around November 1. If interested call David Marlowe (910) 653-9208 or (910) 840-9269. Thanks.

Old Post 09-14-2009 02:16 AM
Skeeter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skeeter Click here to Send Skeeter a Private Message Click Here to Email Skeeter Find more posts by Skeeter Add Skeeter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
donaldpeyton
UKC Forum Member

Thomas what have you got for sell I need to get a goodern call me at 704 242 4294 .I can hunt untill the judge says otherwise.

Old Post 09-15-2009 04:15 PM
donaldpeyton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donaldpeyton Click here to Send donaldpeyton a Private Message Find more posts by donaldpeyton Add donaldpeyton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

good luck

Good luck.

GRNITE PINE RIDGE SPREE (R.I.P.)

Old Post 09-15-2009 08:02 PM
Ben Moss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Moss Click here to Send Ben Moss a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Moss Find more posts by Ben Moss Add Ben Moss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mess
UKC Forum Member

fred pups

are there any pups for sale yet

Old Post 09-15-2009 10:07 PM
Mess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mess Click here to Send Mess a Private Message Find more posts by Mess Add Mess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Re: Fred Pups

quote:
Originally posted by Skeeter
I anyone is interested in a pup out of Fred and a Trackman female. The pups should be born around November 1. If interested call David Marlowe (910) 653-9208 or (910) 840-9269. Thanks.
This will be the next litter.I think all of Thomas pups are gone.

Old Post 09-16-2009 01:47 PM
cjenn222
UKC Forum Member

got any of the pups left??

Old Post 09-16-2009 08:27 PM
cjenn222 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjenn222 Click here to Send cjenn222 a Private Message Click Here to Email cjenn222 Find more posts by cjenn222 Add cjenn222 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Thomas my pup acts good and has a real good mouth .

Old Post 09-21-2009 04:57 PM
coondawg102
UKC Forum Member

pup

SANDERS its michael can i still get a pup from you tried to call you give me a call 8433078203 thanks

Old Post 09-21-2009 05:14 PM
coondawg102 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondawg102 Click here to Send coondawg102 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondawg102 Find more posts by coondawg102 Add coondawg102 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeeter
UKC Forum Member

This is a nice hound that can put help in the looks and mouth department. I am sure that Smitty will work with anyone that wants to breed a female.

Old Post 10-05-2009 02:14 PM
Black Swamp
UKC Forum Member

hows clint doin

Black Swamp Kennels
Home of the Stylish

Old Post 10-06-2009 05:08 AM
Black Swamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Swamp Click here to Send Black Swamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Swamp Find more posts by Black Swamp Add Black Swamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

wow!

yall giving them pups a double dose of that skuna river blood. that should be interesting! might have to try some of that myself!

Old Post 10-16-2009 02:38 PM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Fred will be at the Grand American, come by and check him out.

Old Post 10-16-2009 07:19 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

is he gonna be in the barn or yall gonna hunt him.

Old Post 10-16-2009 07:29 PM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

He will be in the barn.

Old Post 10-16-2009 08:13 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

cant wait to see him

wouldnt mind seeing him go either

Old Post 10-16-2009 09:12 PM
Skeeter
UKC Forum Member

If anyone is interested in a pup, contact David Marlowe (910) 840-9269. I have a nice Trackman female bred to Fred, The pups should be born around the 1st of November.

Old Post 10-18-2009 04:45 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

thomas

give me a holler and let me know when would be a good time to come down. might even bring ol' sally with me

Old Post 10-19-2009 02:00 AM
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Re: cant wait to see him

quote:
Originally posted by bubbasullivan
wouldnt mind seeing him go either
Bubba I will start hunting him in Jan when I can hunt in my club you are welcome any time.Thank's Smitty

Old Post 10-19-2009 01:19 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

thanks smitty

i will be in touch!

Old Post 10-19-2009 04:29 PM
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Going to breed a nice Nt Ch female today.I have hunted with her and she is a good one.Not sure on her breeding will post when I find out.

Old Post 10-26-2009 03:28 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

THOMAS

Sally finally met her match! Harold and i rolled out a 27 pounder to her and his male. both got whipped, but got her attention for sure!

Old Post 11-01-2009 01:53 AM