UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > redstick Ann
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Redstick blue frost, is my Lil pup off grntch tangi river Dan and grntch Thor . This pup is going to be a very quick starting pup with a mouth that will be heard until you wake up the next day. Thanks mr. Tate for giving me the first call to buy this pup.
I don't won't to tell u to much yet but I'm waiting for this heat to pass before I do to much but I no she is going to go crazy if I don't turn her lose.

Last edited by sleepyblues on 06-08-2016 at 04:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-08-2016 04:19 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Hot and humidity is not good, but one hour hunt comes after 10 o'clock unless we get a rain shower.

Old Post 06-16-2016 05:43 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind comments Sleepy. Can you tell if Ann caught?

Old Post 06-28-2016 10:17 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir Tommy she is cought, and is in real good shape, about to put her up in the a.c. for the next few weeks, and I have switch her on to puppy food. Even with the heat, she has a very good apatite hunted her twice last week, so I'm done hunting her. Now I'm working on my Lil female and hopefully have some luck raising some male pups. Hopefully she has all males cause 5 have been spoken for. Tomorrow will be a good night to hit the corn. Rebelet is treeing coons pretty good. I can't get Toby out yet, he waiting on it to stop raining. Lol.

Last edited by sleepyblues on 06-29-2016 at 05:53 PM

Old Post 06-29-2016 05:51 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann is getting heavy with pups and doing very good in this heat getting around the back yard wired up and eating very thing I put in the food bowl. Still have a few weeks to go, I went pick up a a.c. unit from toby on yesterday and end up with a very nice box for her to have her pups in. Toby thanks and it fits good in my shop coner.

Old Post 07-07-2016 12:39 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Pups. Due.

Ann is doing very good in the heat toting a belly full of pups, Her eating is still good and getting around good. Ann is a honest first strick dog in the hunting good to compete or pleasure hunt can tree coons any where u hunt her not scared to go hunting deep or work a track others pass by, will tree and hold pressure or tree with any type of tree dog Ann need one win to be grand, I have not hunted her until the winter classic hunt and didn't hunt her in many of the local hunts here close. I just didn't try hard as I use to. Ann is off Natural smokey river Rebel / smokey river ill Ann 2.
Now a little bit about Glass, I sold Glass at a young age but I bought him at 7 month old from Frank Erwing of Kentwood La. It didn't take Glass long to start ,he was running loose at Frank when I pick him up by the time he was 9 months old I hunted him with some guys that was getting there hounds tuned up for a big pkc hunt that was coming up, he put on a show the hold night and was alone on two coons. By the heart of the winter I hunted him with a female I own at the time Rogers blue jazz,we treed 7 coons that night in two hours, Glass was doing everything on his own from splitting to getting away from dogs that was not in the pen with him, unfortunately I sold him to a guy in Texas that wasn't please with a female I sold him. So he was away from me for awhile, I later bought him back from a guy who lost his leg and was unable to hunt him, After I got him home I had to do a lot of T L C and got him back to where he could hunt, He likes to tree coon goes hunting alone or will go his own way if u cut more than two with him he will hunt wide looking for a hot coon now that he haven't been hunted right, He has a very good loud bawl mouth on track and use it according to the track or company will split and stay under pressure until u put the leash, u don't need to run to him or swim if he is cross u can find you a way to get to him and he will be there, If I mess with him a week or so, I can call him from any where he respect me and only me but he his not mean at all to others or dogs. Glass is not titled out but it's not his fault. Glass is off il smokey river blue crank and mighty blue stormy, they are a half brother and sister cross. So after a long wait and reading a finding out that Ann 2 and I'll crank are out of the same cross, and stormy went back to bawl creek hugger, it just made since to me and try to get this cross to satisfy the hard to please hunter like me. Right now was a bad time to breed her because of the weather but it was now or never.
Just wanted to let a few people who inquiry about the two dogs that don't no me or about this cross
Thanks for your time.

Old Post 07-10-2016 10:45 PM
farmerblues
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a great cross in the making. Hoping there is enough so we can get one a little farther north. Dwayne

Old Post 07-11-2016 03:31 AM
farmerblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmerblues Click here to Send farmerblues a Private Message Click Here to Email farmerblues Find more posts by farmerblues Add farmerblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Dwayne give me a call once u get time. 2256781247

Old Post 07-11-2016 05:21 PM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-14-2016 02:52 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-14-2016 02:54 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann has about 10 days to go before she is due to have pups, rebelet has 14 days left to go out of heat.
I've been going a few nights with other guys right now just so I don't get lazy.
We been getting into some good coon racing in and out of the cornfields. Been just right here with all the late afternoon rain, but not able to hunt rebelet is working on me heavy. I'm going to bet soon as it's time to hunt rebelet the late afternoon rain won't be around. But I'll take it easy and still enjoy.

Redstick Louisiana, prayer for men and women in blue,also in green, G.owens. stay safe.

Old Post 07-18-2016 07:21 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann has about 10 days to go before she is due to have pups, rebelet has 14 days left to go out of heat.
I've been going a few nights with other guys right now just so I don't get lazy.
We been getting into some good coon racing in and out of the cornfields. Been just right here with all the late afternoon rain, but not able to hunt rebelet is working on me heavy. I'm going to bet soon as it's time to hunt rebelet the late afternoon rain won't be around. But I'll take it easy and still enjoy.

Redstick Louisiana, prayer for men and women in blue,also in green, G.owens. stay safe.

Old Post 07-18-2016 07:21 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-26-2016 02:12 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Ann has been laid up since I breed her and her bags are full and I put her in a fine hotel in my back yard with atomic feeder fresh water clean being and some soft music pups should have been here on last Friday, after Monday I was a Lil worry so on Tuesday I took her to the vet, he did a Altro sound and we couldn't find a heart beat or find a pup any where and I did no what hit me my face was on the floor, so he took her out back and did a x ray and Nothing no signs of pups anything like a pup was there. She has no infection and no fever so we will be back at it in two weeks. With this experience if I ever try to raise a liter I will do a ultra sound from now on.

Old Post 08-03-2016 06:06 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-16-2016 10:17 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-16-2016 10:17 PM
louisa
UKC Forum Member

pups

sorry to hear that sleepy. i just picked up another one today out of david waynes jyp and brians dan dog. a red throw back

Old Post 08-18-2016 08:35 AM
louisa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for louisa Click here to Send louisa a Private Message Find more posts by louisa Add louisa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Missing

When it rain it poor , I had to open my gates in my yard to help dry out some of the water and had look at my hounds. I put Ann on a leash inside my pens and ran auto zone to buy a battery for my truck and went check on some other things, I got back home and went to feed and put them up and no Ann, she has been missing since 5 o'clock right before the rain, and with all this trash on side the roads seem like she would be found , Ass of 9:30 this morning no sign of her. It's more than east baton Rouge animal control that's picking up animals but I can't get any information on the other one ,, I have to be on Facebook checking on it to see if she has been picked up.

Old Post 08-20-2016 03:51 PM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Dang

I hope you find her!

Old Post 08-20-2016 04:25 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Missing

Sorry to hear about Ann. I know how it is to loose one. I hadone of my females a few years back get out of the pen while I was gone to work. Some one that knew that I had one lost saw her at a garage dump a couple of weeks later, and called me. I didn't know wheather it was her or not, it was a few miles away, but went to check it out and it was her, sure was glad to get her back. Hope Ann turns up ok.

Old Post 08-20-2016 08:52 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

ANN

I sure hope you find her Sleepy.

Old Post 08-20-2016 11:05 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking. Been all over the place bad Thang is its more than animal control picking up, can't get information about the other one tell monday, but the good is I haven't seen a dead one anywhere. Just a few rabbit hunters in the area that I don't no them. Hopefully they catch her and let someone know something.

Old Post 08-21-2016 01:02 AM
farmerblues
UKC Forum Member

Hoping for a safe return

Old Post 08-21-2016 04:55 AM
farmerblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmerblues Click here to Send farmerblues a Private Message Click Here to Email farmerblues Find more posts by farmerblues Add farmerblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Just won't to thank so many people right now for there prayers and support and being positive, and has been found and safe just got the call.

Old Post 08-24-2016 12:50 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Just won't to thank so many people right now for there prayers and support and being positive, and has been found and safe just got the call.

Old Post 08-24-2016 12:50 AM