UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Coon Waxer
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

What's she out of and of course he he needs 2 wins.

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2014 06:05 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pulver28
UKC Forum Member

She's out of coon Waxer female I mentioned above she is nite champion and only needs three wins

Old Post 03-14-2014 06:50 PM
Pulver28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pulver28 Click here to Send Pulver28 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pulver28 Find more posts by Pulver28 Add Pulver28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe_Gray
UKC Forum Member

COON WAXER

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928351775

Tommy is a coondog folks. He was High Scoring Registered and Male dog overall last year at the Pete D' Andrea aka Walker Days in Ada Oklahoma then a short few months later he was the High Scoring GRNT at Battle of the Breeds in Ada. He made quarterfinals of SS twice and made late round every night he was entered in a SS.

GRNTCH PKC CH OKLAHOMAS RED DIRT ROCKSTAR
GRNTCH PKC CH FANCY FANNY
GRNTCH CHESENYS STYLISH WILD CHILD
GRNTCH Isaacs River Bend Super Phly
NTCH OKLAHOMAS RED DIRT RANGER
"PR" OKLAHOMAS RED DIRT GUNNY SACK

Proudly support and use Bryants Hound and Hunter Supply

Feed only the best with SportsMix

Old Post 03-16-2014 10:10 PM
Joe_Gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe_Gray Click here to Send Joe_Gray a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe_Gray Find more posts by Joe_Gray Add Joe_Gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe_Gray
UKC Forum Member

COON WAXER

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928351775

Tommy is a coondog folks. He was High Scoring Registered and Male dog overall last year at the Pete D' Andrea aka Walker Days in Ada Oklahoma then a short few months later he was the High Scoring GRNT at Battle of the Breeds in Ada. He made quarterfinals of SS twice and made late round every night he was entered in a SS.

GRNTCH PKC CH OKLAHOMAS RED DIRT ROCKSTAR
GRNTCH PKC CH FANCY FANNY
GRNTCH CHESENYS STYLISH WILD CHILD
GRNTCH Isaacs River Bend Super Phly
NTCH OKLAHOMAS RED DIRT RANGER
"PR" OKLAHOMAS RED DIRT GUNNY SACK

Proudly support and use Bryants Hound and Hunter Supply

Feed only the best with SportsMix

Old Post 03-16-2014 10:10 PM
Joe_Gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe_Gray Click here to Send Joe_Gray a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe_Gray Find more posts by Joe_Gray Add Joe_Gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern_Style1
UKC Forum Member

Are there any wax pups now for sale?

Get Hooked Kennels

Old Post 04-06-2014 08:11 PM
Southern_Style1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern_Style1 Click here to Send Southern_Style1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern_Style1 Find more posts by Southern_Style1 Add Southern_Style1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Dusty I have one. She just turned 8 in August. But not for sale. She's got the most drive and tracking ability that I've ever seen. I can't remember her ever getting beat to a tree in almost the 2 years I've had her. I'd really like to have a pup out of some semen on wax but haven't heard of any being planned.

Old Post 09-16-2016 12:49 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

WAX

ONE THING ABOUT THE WAX DOGS PEOPLE THAT HAS THEM DONT WANT TO GET RID OF THEM

Old Post 09-18-2016 06:36 PM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Nitech PKC CH Maul-N-Wedge Chip

----------Grnitech Baumbach's Pulpwood (Flag)
--------Grnitech Grch Pulpwoods Image
----------Grnitech Baumbach's Tiny Trouble (Nite Heat)
-----Grnitech Coon Waxer
----------Grnitech Locke's River Bend Levi (Flag)
--------Nitech Bane's River Bend Abby
----------Nitech Harrell's Screaming Hack
Nitech PKC CH Maul-N-Wedge Chip
----------Grnitech Rock River Sackett (YR Crowder)
--------Ch Grnitech Rock River Sackett Jr
----------Grnitech Skean's Dolly (Boone)
-----Tar River Robin
----------Yadkin River Chico (Tar Rattler)
--------Britt's Deepriver Tilly
----------Nitech Ch Britt's Deepriver Kate (YR Jeff)

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Creek Bend Ann
(River Bend Switch x River Bend Annie)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Last edited by droopy_dog2004 on 11-21-2016 at 07:32 PM

Old Post 09-21-2016 12:38 AM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

I have. A wax grand daughter and a wax great granddaughter that can't be bought and a wax great granddaughter pretty much showed some people some coon in Iowa last weekend and will be deep in the finals possibly final four this weekend of the ukc world and oh yeah she isn't but 13 month old !!!! Coon dogs boys

Old Post 09-21-2016 12:58 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Potomac which dog is it?

Old Post 09-21-2016 11:28 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

What type female do yall think would cross good on the Chip dog ive posted above? Off Waxer and a heavy Yadkin River female. Would like to try getting a pup off him sometime after the turn of the year.

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 09-22-2016 04:39 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by droopy_dog2004
What type female do yall think would cross good on the Chip dog ive posted above? Off Waxer and a heavy Yadkin River female. Would like to try getting a pup off him sometime after the turn of the year.

Another wax dog!!!!!! I'd like to get another one out of wax but can't seem to get any leads on pup's. How old is he?

Fyi your pm good is full

Old Post 09-22-2016 10:29 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

I've deleted messages try again! If someone found a wax female that wanted to breed to him I would work something out, he'll be 9 in November, acts like a 6 year old

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 09-22-2016 11:06 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
Potomac which dog is it?
pro bait female also ice and juice and buzz aswell

Old Post 09-27-2016 01:40 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by POTOMAC
pro bait female also ice and juice and buzz aswell

I thought would be the dog it was. Are they out of your dogs? And how close is wax in pedigree?

Old Post 09-30-2016 09:47 PM
Gyp
UKC Forum Member

Wax

I've got a grand daughter she's out of Mt. Top Wax

Old Post 10-05-2016 11:39 PM
Gyp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gyp Click here to Send Gyp a Private Message Find more posts by Gyp Add Gyp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

WAX

quote:
Originally posted by TAMMY EATON
i've walked to old wax(coon waxer) a many of times when ronnie owned him. he would walk you to death! he always had a coon more times than not.

Which one did Carol Swafford own,,,,which ever one it was I got to hunt with him quite a bit,,,,A real coondog

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 10-17-2016 11:47 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know if any semen is going to be used soon?

Old Post 11-09-2016 01:57 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Anyone with a Waxer daughter that would be interested in making a half brother half sister cross on my Nitech male I listed above? Would really like to get some pups off him before he gets any older.

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 11-14-2016 04:44 PM
bnic
UKC Forum Member

Re: WAX

quote:
Originally posted by Larry D Walker
Which one did Carol Swafford own,,,,which ever one it was I got to hunt with him quite a bit,,,,A real coondog

Mountain tops wax him and Scott talent had him very nice dog he's passed on now I have a 5 year old female off him for sale 423-463-1872

Old Post 11-16-2016 10:38 AM
bnic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bnic Click here to Send bnic a Private Message Click Here to Email bnic Find more posts by bnic Add bnic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
I thought would be the dog it was. Are they out of your dogs? And how close is wax in pedigree?
out of a littermate sister that I own and also own her brother and have pups out of him !, they reproduce coon dogs ice will be bred in the spring to wipeout willie,lock box or maybe maul and wedge dogs which would double up on ole wax?? Not100% what yet but will bout promises he will put coon dogs on the ground like her sis and bro daand that's not 1 out of 10 but the whole litters out of both are doing it !!!! 571-233-5819

Old Post 11-21-2016 12:46 AM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Let me know when you breed her. I'd be interested in a pup

Old Post 11-21-2016 06:30 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir I will put a post up after the first of the year to try to make a decision on who to breed her to !, I have a bitch off her brother and my homer female that won the grand American that is a freak !!!! This pup seems to have evry tool any coon hunter could ever want and as accuarte as any pup I have ever started !, she is just like her mother and father as far as accuracy and actually to date she has not missed she will have a heartbeat in her trees period !! She has treed a couple oppsoum but only two the rest she caught and killed !! Lol but she prefers coons !! She didn't fool with junk until going 5 months without any fur in her mouth!! Lol and she was treeing lay ups sleeping last jaunurary and feb like her daddy !!, and made it look just as natural as running a and treeing in which she did her very first night in the woods at 5 months old and that was not my interim s when I carried her inwhcih I carry them all that young at night alone just to get them use to being alone in the dark and she struck ran and treed a coon and Had. Never saw one ! Her half sister off the sister off the same waxerxclover blood has made a lot of old seasoned dogs take notice making the top 20 of the ukc world final four off pro huntNd winning the first 6-7 hunts she was entered and all before 13 months old !!for what ever reason this cross off agent maņana the waxer female was a awsome one that all tree coon the rite way and all seem to reproduce even better !!! can't wait until spring !!571-233-5819 is my number and name is Joe zinn if you would want to come down and hunt with the mother a pup off this blood are just book a pup ! Thanks you for your time

Old Post 11-22-2016 10:39 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

I'll most likely take you up on the offer to come hunt. How far back is waxer?

Old Post 11-30-2016 09:08 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Waxer is the momma grand dad on her moms side . More then welcome anytime took her last night and looked at a few !!! And that doesn't happen often around here !! Also have some pups off her littermate brother I am hunting aswell !! We will walk a few miles here at night to look at a couple coon usually

Old Post 12-04-2016 01:03 PM