UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Tharp
UKC Forum Member

How bout Snipe, anyone have a picture of him. I'd like to post a pic. of GRNTCH Houses Lou if I could figure it out. She was out of CLINT!!

GRHBCH Tharps Hooker
HBCH Tharps Rowdy
HBCH Tharps Tilly
HBCH Tharps Evie
HBCH Ewalts Sprocket
HBCH Tillys Rowdy Tracker
HBCH Carters Jo-Jo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2010 01:50 AM
Jason Tharp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Tharp Click here to Send Jason Tharp a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Tharp Find more posts by Jason Tharp Add Jason Tharp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Tharp
How bout Snipe, anyone have a picture of him. I'd like to post a pic. of GRNTCH Houses Lou if I could figure it out. She was out of CLINT!!

if you can email it to me at the hotmail address below i'll load it for you,,put coonhunting in the subject line so i will know it is not junkmail.all new emails go to junkmail till i save them to safe mail..

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 03-11-2010 02:07 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Lavell.

Drop me an e-mail - basco.e@pg.com

Comrade Creek

Old Post 03-11-2010 08:17 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Basco
UKC Forum Member

Lavell,

Replied to your PM.

Comrade Creek

Old Post 03-11-2010 09:00 PM
Eddie Basco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Basco Click here to Send Eddie Basco a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Basco Find more posts by Eddie Basco Add Eddie Basco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House blood

btt

Old Post 03-12-2010 12:18 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House's Jay

Old Post 03-12-2010 07:51 PM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House blood

Another lion today! I'll get some pictures up.

Old Post 03-15-2010 12:43 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Three House bred Hounds

Old Post 03-17-2010 01:35 PM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House's Jay an Erickson's Clay

Hunting Buddies

Old Post 03-20-2010 05:36 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House blood

Where's all the House Fans.Let's here about what you've got, if you don't want to post a picture.

Old Post 03-24-2010 05:13 AM
MUSKINGUM RIVER
UKC Forum Member

JEFF DUVALL

JEFF I TAUGHT TROY HOW TO USE THE CAMERA LAST NIGHT!! MEHA IS LOOKING GOOD.

Old Post 03-24-2010 06:29 PM
MUSKINGUM RIVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKINGUM RIVER Click here to Send MUSKINGUM RIVER a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKINGUM RIVER Find more posts by MUSKINGUM RIVER Add MUSKINGUM RIVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House blood

BTT

Old Post 03-26-2010 04:29 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-26-2010 04:42 AM
Eric Gregory
UKC Forum Member

Awesome cat pics i'd love to do that sometime. Do you guys ever take one or do you just run them?

This is Hardwood Salty.

I have high hopes for him. There are lots of world titles in this pups blood.

GrNiteCH Mack's Little Joe
NiteCh House Bruno
NiteCH Spring River Dixie

WorldNiteCh GrCh GRNITECH Jimmy's D's Handsome Hank
GrNiteCh GRCH House Lipper
Deweese Cache RIver Shoestring
NITECH Ray's Holly

Sire: GRNITECH Handsome Hoss

WldNiteCH GRNITECH Bellar's PAC-Man
GRNiteCH WEst Virginia Wild Power Pac
WldNiteCH GRNITECH Tony's Wild Joey

Krikland's WVA. WIld SIlver

GRCH WldNIteCH GRNITECH Tri Color Tom Tom
Black Creek Money
NiteCH Workmans Miss Elly

Dam:
[/B][/QUOTE]

:Home of:
GRCH GRNTCH 'Stylish' Cindy (Coondawg Claude)
NTCH 'PR' Hardwood Frank
'PR'Hardwood Salty

hardwoodwalkers@yahoo.com
http://hardwoodwalkers.tripod.com/

Last edited by Eric Gregory on 03-26-2010 at 05:15 AM

Old Post 03-26-2010 05:12 AM
Eric Gregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Gregory Click here to Send Eric Gregory a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Gregory Visit Eric Gregory's homepage! Find more posts by Eric Gregory Add Eric Gregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-31-2010 01:33 AM
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

Awesome pics of the cats lavell! I need to get me a good House Bred pup. I want it to be out of an Accurate, Straight, Not Mean and Not Tree Happy Line of COONDAWGS. What would be a good proven cross for me to get a pup out of? Thanks, WES

Old Post 04-01-2010 02:36 AM
Wes Wilkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Wilkins Click here to Send Wes Wilkins a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Wilkins Find more posts by Wes Wilkins Add Wes Wilkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wes Wilkins
Awesome pics of the cats lavell! I need to get me a good House Bred pup. I want it to be out of an Accurate, Straight, Not Mean and Not Tree Happy Line of COONDAWGS. What would be a good proven cross for me to get a pup out of? Thanks, WES

House Bred Pups
Doug Abshire
1505 Barrenridge Rd
Waynesboro VA 22980
540-480-1845

you being in va,,get ahold of doug abshire ,i got a male pup out of rebel and he's been to the woods 2 nights ,2 drops the first time and 1 drop this last time ,he got first strike on the old dog and him and a friends blue female got on a boar and the old female (house)took her own track,the pup stayed out his 2nd and 3rd drops and dont come back in ,,might be too much dog for me ,,lol,
----------GRNT House's Tom Tom
--------GRNT House's Clint
----------NTCH Kentucky Judy
------NTCH Douglas Caesar
----------GRNT GRCH Hern's Red Eagle Dick
--------House's R.E. Bonnie
----------Gearing's Treeing Sue
----PKC CH UKC NTCH House's Rebel (SIRE)
----------GRNT House's Lawyer
--------GRNT House's Cane
----------Double Tough Sue II
------Erickson's Ice Tea
----------GRNT Wabash River Jar
--------NTCH Gilbreath's Pee Wee
----------Blackston's Sandy
..buddy
----------GRNT GRCH House's Lipper
--------CH GRNT Guess' Hardwood Maniac
----------GRNT Taylor's Hardwood Dixie
------NTCH Medley's Hardwood Swamp
----------GRNT House's Tom Again
--------GRNT Guess' Hardwood Tiny
----------GRNT Taylor's Hardwood Dixie
------Busby Spring Swamp (DAM) 1st Place WIN in UKC
----------GRNT House's Clint
--------GRNT House's Rock Mtn Prowler
----------House's Fly
------NTCH Overturfs Tree Talkin Bobbysue
----------GRCH GRNT Reedy River Lippers Lockup
--------House's Nicol
----------CH Hutto's Tl House's Linda

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 04-02-2010 09:11 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE'S SNIPE

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Tharp

1985 ACHA WORLD CHAMPION NITE CHAMPION HOUSE'S SNIPE

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 04-02-2010 03:17 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-24-2010 01:33 AM
Les Young09
UKC Forum Member

House Breeding

It doesn't get any better.

Old Post 04-24-2010 05:19 PM
Les Young09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Les Young09 Click here to Send Les Young09 a Private Message Click Here to Email Les Young09 Find more posts by Les Young09 Add Les Young09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House blood

Here's a daughter of Screamin Lawman and a grandaughter of Mac's Screamin Lawyer

Old Post 05-14-2010 06:41 AM
l.lyle
Banned

The first registered pup I ever bought was in 1962, a Grandson of Houses Bawlie. I got suckered cause the man wanted $25 for the pups but when he could tell I really liked a certain one, he said he had to have $35 for that one 'cause it would make a "show champion" . Since I was 11 and didn't have but $25 from pushin a lawn mower for $1 per acre cause that's what they were advertised for, I had to borrow $10 from my dad. Anyway, if an 11 year old boy can train a dog to tree coons when he didn't even know what a coondog was, it must have had something to do with the dog. He died at 15 years old. The best money I ever spent and borrowed.

Old Post 05-14-2010 07:45 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House blood

I got the Lawman female bred. Hopefully have some pups. Treed a bear over Memorial Day.Thanks Carnell

Old Post 06-05-2010 02:28 AM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE BRED LOUD AND PROUD

At one year, Tank sure reminds me of his ancestors BIG MOUTH, BIG HEART,TRACK DRIFTING,ACCURATE TREE DOG.

Paul Camp
NE Texas

Old Post 06-06-2010 02:56 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Tharp
UKC Forum Member

Thank you historynutt. I forgot what he looked like.

GRHBCH Tharps Hooker
HBCH Tharps Rowdy
HBCH Tharps Tilly
HBCH Tharps Evie
HBCH Ewalts Sprocket
HBCH Tillys Rowdy Tracker
HBCH Carters Jo-Jo

Old Post 06-07-2010 02:42 AM
Jason Tharp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Tharp Click here to Send Jason Tharp a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Tharp Find more posts by Jason Tharp Add Jason Tharp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote