UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Abtcha Clothing Line
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Abtcha Clothing Line

Please go check out the new ABTCHA clothing line. We have some really nice items, that you can't get anywhere else! It takes about 10 seconds to load the page for me, and I'm on high speed fiber internet, so please don't get an itchy trigger finger while it loads :-)

http://www.abtcha.net/abtcha-clothing.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2019 10:12 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.H. Sills
UKC Forum Member

Re: Abtcha Clothing Line

Great idea. I ordered some items last weekend and have not received an email confirmation for the purchase or any shipping info. I did, however, receive confirmation that my credit card was charged. Not in a rush, just wondering what the lead time is on these orders.

Old Post 05-17-2019 05:49 AM
J.H. Sills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.H. Sills Click here to Send J.H. Sills a Private Message Click Here to Email J.H. Sills Find more posts by J.H. Sills Add J.H. Sills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Hi Jay, thank you for your order! The new system utilizes an on demand fulfillment method, which means every order is produced and shipped by a third party vendor. This allows us to offer an array of colors, styles, and sizes. So, instead of having 1000 t shirts made in advance, and trying to guess which colors and sizes we are going to need, each order is produced as it comes in. The standard turnaround is 2-7 days. I just checked on your order, and your items are in production, so they should be shipping out in the next 2 days. You'll get an email/text with tracking once they ship. Thanks again for your support and order.

Old Post 05-17-2019 10:32 AM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.H. Sills
UKC Forum Member

Very good. Thanks for the update. Appreciate everything you all do.

Old Post 05-17-2019 03:28 PM
J.H. Sills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.H. Sills Click here to Send J.H. Sills a Private Message Click Here to Email J.H. Sills Find more posts by J.H. Sills Add J.H. Sills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote