UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Blackwater B&T Coonhounds
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John D
UKC Forum Member

Daze had her pups out of Timber on July 6. She didn't have nearly enough for all those wanting one. The ones she has are surviving a hot Missouri summer and doing well. None are for sale.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2017 04:31 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Timber x Daze Pups, 5 weeks old:

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Old Post 08-12-2017 05:43 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark sliger
UKC Forum Member

That's Timber on the left!

Old Post 08-12-2017 05:45 PM
mark sliger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark sliger Click here to Send mark sliger a Private Message Click Here to Email mark sliger Find more posts by mark sliger Add mark sliger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Battie (Batman x Daze) picked up a 2nd place win at Clinton, MO last night. 9 registered dogs in the hunt.

Yes, that is blood and sweat on the scorecard. No tears, though.

Old Post 08-12-2017 05:48 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mark sliger
That's Timber on the left!

A little "Timber"? Maybe matchstick or toothpick? lol.

Old Post 08-12-2017 05:50 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John D
Battie (Batman x Daze) picked up a 2nd place win at Clinton, MO last night. 9 registered dogs in the hunt.

Congrats!

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 08-14-2017 01:04 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John D

Maybe a few tears from the other handlers 😂😂😂

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 08-14-2017 03:39 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Battie won 1st place at the Missouri State Hunt at Cole Camp, MO last night. This was a Purina event and also a Double Points hunt for the Missouri Coonhunters Federation. This finished Battie to NtCh. 10 registered dogs in the hunt.

By coincidence, Battie's mother Daze won 1st place at this same hunt and finished to NtCh, 6 years ago.

Last edited by John D on 08-28-2017 at 01:50 PM

Old Post 08-27-2017 09:13 PM
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 08-28-2017 03:49 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

John is still getting it done with his line of hounds. Congratulations. Impressive.

Old Post 08-28-2017 04:17 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tracy payne
UKC Forum Member

JOHN D

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN.

GRCH GRNTCH SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN DAN
2017 KING OF HUNT BLACK AND TAN DAYS NTCH PAYNES BLACK GUS

Old Post 08-30-2017 07:47 AM
tracy payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tracy payne Click here to Send tracy payne a Private Message Click Here to Email tracy payne Find more posts by tracy payne Add tracy payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, the sun shines on every dog's backside, sooner or later.

Old Post 08-30-2017 11:49 PM
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS JOHN

Old Post 08-31-2017 01:59 AM
RANDAL BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDAL BROWN Click here to Send RANDAL BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDAL BROWN Find more posts by RANDAL BROWN Add RANDAL BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Been awhile since I updated this....

I'm hunting a male pup from Timber x Daze that I call Stump. He's treed a couple easy coons but doesn't have as much hunting on him as a 9 mo. old pup of mine usually gets. He's got a nice mouth, will go by himself. He runs everything that leaves a track and is more track minded right now. He has a long way to go but I like the tools he has.

Here's a couple more scorecards from Battie.

This 2nd one was an RQE in Nebraska and thanks to Jim Freeman for hunting her and handling her for me. She placed 2nd and got qualified.

Old Post 04-09-2018 01:47 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations and THANKS to Jim Freeman for handling NtCh Blackwater Bat Crazy (Batman x Daze) at the Purina Nationals. They picked up a cast win with with 450+ and won the Purina Breed portion of this event and $500. Jim reports she got ahead on the first coon where she was covered by a dog after 4 minutes. After that he played it safe and she stayed clean. He says they were the next dog in line to make the final cast.

Last edited by John D on 04-30-2018 at 02:07 AM

Old Post 04-29-2018 02:21 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations guys. I've hunted with battie a few times now and there is no harder treedog around!

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 04-29-2018 08:21 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Battie picked up a NtCh Win (#2) at the MO Coonhunters Federation Double Points hunt this weekend.

Old Post 06-10-2018 09:10 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Keep her Rollin John...

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 06-14-2018 03:15 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

I took Battie to the Bluetick BBOA Zone hunt at Marshall, MO this weekend. She won her cast with 175+ on Friday night. She was the only dog to score plus points. On Sat. night she scored 575+, won her cast and got her 3rd NtCh win. Once again, she was the only dog on the cast to score plus points. We are extremely hot and dry in MO right now and conditions are tough on man and dog. No other B&T's entered at these last 4 hunts here in central Missouri.

In her last 9 casts she has won her cast with plus points 7 times. She has been the top dog on dead casts 2 times. With Jim Freeman handling she has had cast wins at bigger hunts at Purina Nationals, B&T Days and Bluetick Days. I've handled her at the MO Coonhunters Fed Double points hunt, and BBOA Zone sectional. These hunts have been scattered between 3 different states.

Find us on Facebook at: Blackwater B&T Coonhounds

Here she is, relaxing in the 90+ deg. heat, before "show" time.

Scorecard from Fri. night:

Scorecard from Sat. night:

Last edited by John D on 08-27-2018 at 05:52 PM

Old Post 06-18-2018 05:47 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Since the previous post, Battie has been entered in 4 more casts. Jim Freeman hunted her both nights at the Iowa State Hunt. She got beat one night by a dog that got the only coon scored, to himself and won the cast with 200+. The other night was a dead cast and it took Jim 1.5 hours after the hunt was over to get to where she was treed, deep, alone and through some rough stuff.

This past weekend I hunted her in the MO state hunt. She won her cast with 325+ on Friday night with 36 dogs entered. She also won her cast with 150+ on Sat. night and I believe there were 29 dogs entered. She was the next runner up to being the overall champion. These cast wins gave her an additional 20 Purina points to what's shown below:

Purina Standings:

Scorecard from Sat. night:

Last edited by John D on 09-21-2018 at 03:45 PM

Old Post 08-27-2018 05:51 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Special "thanks" to Jim Freeman who hunted Battie for me in several hunts in 2018, including the UKC World Hunt. She was the only female double cast winner at the zones and placed 7th in Zone 1. This was her 4th NtCh win.

At the Finals she came up short and got beat. She had 175+ and the CW had 400+. She had a coon by herself and later was treed for a long time out of hearing. There were 5 coons scored on the cast and 4 of them just had one dog on them so there was some walking between trees.

After getting beat at the Finals, I sent my wife to pick Battie up on Jim's trip home. I hunted Battie that night at the B&T Sectional at my local club. She scored 575+, was Queen of Hunt and got her 5th NtCh win to finish to GrNt.

The year ended with Battie being the 2018 Purina High Scoring B&T. She had 8 cast wins in Purina hunts. The Purina hunts are bigger hunts usually RQE's, world hunt casts, and state hunts around the country. She was entered in a total of 12 Purina casts to get 8 wins and she did it in 4 states with 2 handlers. She is eligible for the 2019 Purina Nationals which pays $25,000 in awards.

Unless someone needs a top winning B&T more than I do and knows what to do with one, I will try to get her to some bigger hunts in 2019.

Here is what will be in the 2019 B&T yearbook.

Old Post 02-06-2019 12:03 AM
mark sliger
UKC Forum Member

Very nice John!

Old Post 02-06-2019 12:13 AM
mark sliger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark sliger Click here to Send mark sliger a Private Message Click Here to Email mark sliger Find more posts by mark sliger Add mark sliger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

She a nice hound for sure hope we get to travel some together again this year. I enjoyed hunting her.

Old Post 02-09-2019 11:54 PM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHECKMATE
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any young dogs available?

Old Post 02-25-2019 03:02 AM
CHECKMATE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHECKMATE Click here to Send CHECKMATE a Private Message Click Here to Email CHECKMATE Find more posts by CHECKMATE Add CHECKMATE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TNREDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I'm looking for a nice female pup I like what I see in your hounds awesome young pups 🌲 when have more pups I'm very interested in a female I do compation hunt 615-512-2672 thanks for your time

Old Post 02-25-2019 01:18 PM
TNREDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TNREDBONE Click here to Send TNREDBONE a Private Message Click Here to Email TNREDBONE Find more posts by TNREDBONE Add TNREDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote