UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > nite heat abby or rock river lady
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

I LIKE BOTH. AS FOR REPRODUCING ID HAVE TO SAY ABBY IMO.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2010 05:59 AM
J Strickland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Strickland Click here to Send J Strickland a Private Message Find more posts by J Strickland Add J Strickland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsamuels
UKC Forum Member

hey

abby imo,mainly because i have a female out of her who does a fine job.
I know my dog's not the best, why cant others just accept that to.Or at least agree to disagree.

Old Post 09-17-2010 06:10 AM
jsamuels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsamuels Click here to Send jsamuels a Private Message Find more posts by jsamuels Add jsamuels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coch20
UKC Forum Member

Ok we now know abby was only crossed on harry. "A great cross" and lady was crossed on style " another great cross" but what else was lady crossed on? Was it lady or sue that had the ss winner out of legend? Can't remamber

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 09-17-2010 07:11 AM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hokieman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHAD BEARD
FAMILY, WHAT TITLES DID YOU PUT ON RUBE????????????? I THINK HE WAS GIVEN TO YOU WHEN HE WAS ON SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!! PCH, DUAL GRCH BIG KAHUNA, GOLD CH, GRNTCH TRACKMAN, AND PCH, GRNTCH MOJO ARE OUT WINNING AND OUT REPRODUCING YOUR'S AND RANDY HAMPTON'S DOG!!! IF YOU LIKE STATS AND YOUR ARE NOT TO IGNORATE AND BLIND THEN OPEN THE BLOODLINES OR THE PROHOUND AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF ABOUT THE 3 DOGS THAT YOU ARE PUTTING DOWN. I AM SORRY THESE DOGS WERE TOO BUSY WINNING, GETTING THEIR PICTURES TAKEN IN THE WORLD HUNTS, SUPER STAKES, AND OTHER MAJOR EVENTS. THEY WERE NOT TRAINED TO ACT LIKE A HOUSE DOG PODDLE THAT ACTS THE BEST IN A VETS OFFICE. IF YOU LIKE STATS LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO THEN DO A SURVEY OF THE ( COONHUNTERS) AND ASKED THEM IF THEY WOULD CHOOSE A DOG THAT ACTS THE BEST IN A VETS OFFICE OVER A WINNER/REPRODUCER. AGAIN, ANOTHER REALISTIC STAT FOR YOU IS TO LOOK ON PUPS ON THE WAY IN THE PROHOUND OR UKC REPRODUCING MALES OR UKC PERFORMANCE POINTS PAGE IN THE BLOODLINES OR CALL PKC AND GET PUP MONEY EARNINGS AND THEN COMPARE THAT TO THE DOG THAT YOU ARE ON HERE BRAGGING ABOUT!!! DO NOT WORRY YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE THOSE SEMEN STRAWS ALOT LONGER THAN 20YRS, SO WHILE THE VET TECH IS BRAGGING ON YOUR DOG AND GETTING YOUR MONEY TELL THEM TO TAKE SOME EXTRA TENDER LOVE AND CARE OF THE SEMEN SO WHEN THEY PUT IT UP FOR 20-40YRS FROM NOW.
IF YOU WANT TO COME FROM UNDER THAT ROCK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNDER I AM SURE, WE CAN FIND YOU A PUP OUT OF ONE OF THE THREE THAT YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT, ESPECIALLY OUT OF "TRACKMAN" SINCE HE IS SO CLOSE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A GOOD DAY !

CHAD BEARD
803-707-2220

I haven't read this thread in awhile. Geesh I missed out... Chad now that is stating REAL FACTS!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Old Post 09-17-2010 08:32 AM
Hokieman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hokieman Click here to Send Hokieman a Private Message Visit Hokieman's homepage! Find more posts by Hokieman Add Hokieman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
evan ashley
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coch20
Ok we now know abby was only crossed on harry. "A great cross" and lady was crossed on style " another great cross" but what else was lady crossed on? Was it lady or sue that had the ss winner out of legend? Can't remamber

legend is off of bawlies sheena who is off of sue.

Evan Ashley 770-654-9761
PKC Proud!!!!!!

Old Post 09-17-2010 09:50 AM
evan ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for evan ashley Click here to Send evan ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email evan ashley Find more posts by evan ashley Add evan ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coch20
UKC Forum Member

I thought legend reproduced one also, maybe they made a son mother cross, it was something like that

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 09-17-2010 10:28 AM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
evan ashley
UKC Forum Member

i know in 2007 legend had 5 pups in the quater finals of the futurity i am pretty sure and want to legends stylish lou won it. i don't know about a super stake winner.

Evan Ashley 770-654-9761
PKC Proud!!!!!!

Old Post 09-17-2010 04:58 PM
evan ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for evan ashley Click here to Send evan ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email evan ashley Find more posts by evan ashley Add evan ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

Chad Beard

I have not read this post in a while.

What exactly is your ****in problem kid.
+ What 3 dogs have I put down Your a Joke loser who doesnt have anything else to do but try to stir up ****.

I dont see you puttin your money where your big mouth is.
When was the last time you spent 30-50k on bettering the breed?

HokieMan, your name says it all. and what kind of facts was your buddy chad stating.

neither one of you have ever done **** in your life to better any breed on a national level.

TURPINS STYLISH RUBE SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF.
"400MILLION LIVE SPERM WITH 98% MOTILITY AND EXCELLENT HIGH QUALITY SPERM" DR. KENNETH OHANLAN.

you might see it as social security but thats because you dont know **** about the system, a 9 year old dog aint on social security unless you are putting down Big "D" and the other top dogs that placed int he world hunt last year.

OH EXCEPT THE 2 YEAR OLD FEMALE THAT PLACED 9TH PLACE OUT OF "RUBE"

YOU'LL BE LUCKY TO OWN **** OUT OF RUBE EVER FOR THE REST OF YOUR ****IN DAYS

AND POSTIN YOUR PHONE NUMBER DONT MEAN ****. YOU GOT MY ADDRESS COME OVER.

Grand Nite Champion Turpins Stylish Rube.

Sire of World Champion "Insane Jane"

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/HuntingFamily/100_1125.jpg

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 09-18-2010 04:22 AM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

Chad you got a message on your cell phone.

And I got an army waitin for ya to tell you stories "LOCAL right here" about your beloved trackman.

anytime.bring it.

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 09-18-2010 04:51 AM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD BEARD
UKC Forum Member

FAMILY

I DO NOT HIDE BEHIND SOME OTHER NAME. I USE MY NAME THAT I WAS GIVEN AT BIRTH AND PROUD OF IT ( CHAD BEARD) I CAN ALSO SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF KID I AM. IT IS EASY TO HIDE BEHIND ANOTHER NAME . BESIDE BEING A PUNK WHO ARE YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU WON AND WHAT HAVE YOU BRED THAT MADE SOMETHING ?? YOU BRAG ON 2 DOGS OUT OF RUBE NOW THAT IS A REAL REPRODUCER. JEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE. IF YOU ARE GETTING MAD ABOUT YOUR DOG NOT REPRODUCING/WINNING LIKE ONE OF THESE THREE DOGS, INSTEAD OF PUTTING THIS ON THE INTERNET. I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP TO MO. TO THE HOME OF TRACKMAN MAYBE I CAN GIVE YOU SOME MORE ADVICE AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT KIND OF KID I AM THEN !! I DO THINK YOU ARE AN IDOT. I THINK SEVERAL COONDOGS HAVE COME THROUGH MY KENNEL THAT HAS MADE IT ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL.

CHAD BEARD

Old Post 09-18-2010 05:12 AM
CHAD BEARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD BEARD Click here to Send CHAD BEARD a Private Message Find more posts by CHAD BEARD Add CHAD BEARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

I got nothing to prove to you neither does rube.

We know all about trackman over here.

what dates will you be here?

I have plenty of family in kirksville.

A user name is not a way to hide, its a user name.

sorry, never heard of you, your dogs or your kennel.
and for the last hour on the phone neither have the 7 people I have talked to in kirksville

Old Post 09-18-2010 06:04 AM
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

I SAY LET TREED.TV NEXT EPISODE BE CHAD W/ TRACKMAN VS. TIM W/ RUBE . NO HOLDS BARS . BEST 3 OUT OF 3 WINS . RUBE (3) TREES , TRACKMAN (3) TREES. DOG THAT TREES MOST COON IS WINNER. TO MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE EXCITING EACH PERSON PAY $100 TO EACH COON TREED BY THE TWO.

WE COUNTRY BOYS AROUND HERE GET WOUND UP TIGHT SOME TIME AND GET TO CALLING ONE ANOTHER OUT.

WHEN I OWNED DOOLEY I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A GUY (LOCAL) AT 1 A.M. IN THE MORNING CALLING ME OUT. A BUDDY OF HIS HAD WENT WITH ME AND DOOLEY THE NIGHT BEFORE AND WAS BRAGGING ON DOOLEY SO HE COULDNT TAKE IT. HE HAD A WELL KNOW WALKER DOG (KNOW LOCALLY) NAMES KING THAT SO HAPPEN TO BE SAME AGE AS DOOLEY 8YR OLD. WHEN I GOT ON THE PHONE FIRST THING HE ASKED ME WAS DID I HAVE A COONDOG , I TOLD HIM HE WAS NICE . HE SAYS SO YOU DONT HAVE A COONDOG, I SAID WHAT A COONDOG TO ME COULD BE DIFFERENT TO YOU , HE SAYS DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR DOG , I REPLY I SURE DO , HE SAID ENOUGH TO MEET ME RIGHT NOW AND WE GO 3 DROPS EACH , YOU 3 ME 3 WITH $100 PAID TO EACH COON TREED. I TOLD HIM I HAD ENOUGH CONFIDENCE IN DOOLEY I WOULD TAKE HIS BET BUT NOT TO GET OUT MY BED AT 1 IN THE MORNING FOR 100 A COON I SAID LETS UP THE ANTE 200 A COON , HE SAID NO! I SAID WELL YOU JUST ANSWERED THAT YOU DONT HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR DOG LIKE I DO MINE (BOY HE GOT HOT WE SAID A FEW WORDS) THEN DEAL WAS STUCK $200 A COON , I MET HIM AT THE GAS STATION AT A LITTLE AFTER 2 A.M. I EVEN WENT ALONG WITH HIS RULES, HUNTING HIS SPOTS, A LITTLE AFTER 5 A.M. I WAS $600 RICHER AND HE WAS $400 POORER. DOOLEY TREED A SINGLE FIRST DROP , TREED A DEN 2ND DROP AND LAST DROP TREED (2). HIS DOG TREED SINGLE 1ST DROP , COULDNT FIND HIM 2ND DROP AND 3RD DROP HE TREED A DEN, BUT TO BE HONEST KING WAS A NICE DOG. I HAD HUNTED WITH HIM MANY TIMES BEFORE THIS NIGHT IT JUST WASNT HIS NIGHT. SO FOR THESE TWO TO GO AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A CONTEST REALLY WOULDNT PROVE MUCH CAUSE IT COULD NOT BE EITHER ONES NIGHT RUBE COULD HAVE A BAD NIGHT OR TRACKMAN BUT IT WOULD BE A HECK OF A SHOW .......... DONT YOU THINK???????????

WHAT YALL SAY YALL WANNA LETS SEE THIS ON TREED TV ???

WATTA YA SAY TIM & CHAD ??????

Old Post 09-18-2010 07:39 AM
J Strickland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Strickland Click here to Send J Strickland a Private Message Find more posts by J Strickland Add J Strickland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hokieman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Chad Beard

quote:
Originally posted by Family
I have not read this post in a while.

What exactly is your ****in problem kid.
+ What 3 dogs have I put down Your a Joke loser who doesnt have anything else to do but try to stir up ****.

I dont see you puttin your money where your big mouth is.
When was the last time you spent 30-50k on bettering the breed?

HokieMan, your name says it all. and what kind of facts was your buddy chad stating.

neither one of you have ever done **** in your life to better any breed on a national level.

TURPINS STYLISH RUBE SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF.
"400MILLION LIVE SPERM WITH 98% MOTILITY AND EXCELLENT HIGH QUALITY SPERM" DR. KENNETH OHANLAN.

you might see it as social security but thats because you dont know **** about the system, a 9 year old dog aint on social security unless you are putting down Big "D" and the other top dogs that placed int he world hunt last year.

OH EXCEPT THE 2 YEAR OLD FEMALE THAT PLACED 9TH PLACE OUT OF "RUBE"

YOU'LL BE LUCKY TO OWN **** OUT OF RUBE EVER FOR THE REST OF YOUR ****IN DAYS

AND POSTIN YOUR PHONE NUMBER DONT MEAN ****. YOU GOT MY ADDRESS COME OVER.

Family

IT'S IN PLAIN ENGLISH.... NOT SOME FOREIGN LANGUAGE...

PCH, DUAL GRCH BIG KAHUNA, GOLD CH, GRNTCH TRACKMAN, AND PCH, GRNTCH MOJO ARE OUT WINNING AND OUT REPRODUCING YOUR'S AND RANDY HAMPTON'S DOG!!! IF YOU LIKE STATS AND YOUR ARE NOT TO IGNORATE AND BLIND THEN OPEN THE BLOODLINES OR THE PROHOUND AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF ABOUT THE 3 DOGS THAT YOU ARE PUTTING DOWN. I AM SORRY THESE DOGS WERE TOO BUSY WINNING, GETTING THEIR PICTURES TAKEN IN THE WORLD HUNTS, SUPER STAKES, AND OTHER MAJOR EVENTS. THEY WERE NOT TRAINED TO ACT LIKE A HOUSE DOG PODDLE THAT ACTS THE BEST IN A VETS OFFICE. IF YOU LIKE STATS LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO THEN DO A SURVEY OF THE ( COONHUNTERS) AND ASKED THEM IF THEY WOULD CHOOSE A DOG THAT ACTS THE BEST IN A VETS OFFICE OVER A WINNER/REPRODUCER. AGAIN, ANOTHER REALISTIC STAT FOR YOU IS TO LOOK ON PUPS ON THE WAY IN THE PROHOUND OR UKC REPRODUCING MALES OR UKC PERFORMANCE POINTS PAGE IN THE BLOODLINES OR CALL PKC AND GET PUP MONEY EARNINGS AND THEN COMPARE THAT TO THE DOG THAT YOU ARE ON HERE BRAGGING ABOUT!!!

READ IT AND WEEP!!! NUFF SAID

P.S. THANKS FOR HELPING ME DECIDE NOT TO EVER OWN A RUBE DOG... FOR THE ACTIONS YOU HAVE SHOWN HERE ON THIS THREAD!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Last edited by Hokieman on 09-18-2010 at 08:38 AM

Old Post 09-18-2010 08:25 AM
Hokieman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hokieman Click here to Send Hokieman a Private Message Visit Hokieman's homepage! Find more posts by Hokieman Add Hokieman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris baker
UKC Forum Member

I don't want in the middle of this but why not hunt something off the stud dogs? After all that seems to be the question. Who is reproducing better? I will say that Track Mans numbers speak for hisself. I like the two I have owned and several that I have hunted with on lots of occasions.

Old Post 09-18-2010 03:52 PM
chris baker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris baker Click here to Send chris baker a Private Message Find more posts by chris baker Add chris baker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsamuels
UKC Forum Member

gezz

this is why posts get deleted.......idiots.....

Old Post 09-18-2010 06:40 PM
jsamuels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsamuels Click here to Send jsamuels a Private Message Find more posts by jsamuels Add jsamuels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireman Sam
UKC Forum Member

Re: gezz

quote:
Originally posted by jsamuels
this is why posts get deleted.......idiots.....

what is this all about? We Bred our Female to Rube this summer and got a nice enough litter of pups.

Randy Hamptons name wasn't on our papers. Who is he?

What does Rube and Trackman need to prove anyway?

Idiots....sounds right. Thats why we quit going to the competition hunts 5 years ago. A bunch of lets prove nothing but whose the bigger idiot.

Old Post 09-19-2010 04:43 AM
Fireman Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireman Sam Click here to Send Fireman Sam a Private Message Find more posts by Fireman Sam Add Fireman Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

Re: Re: gezz

quote:
Originally posted by Fireman Sam
what is this all about? We Bred our Female to Rube this summer and got a nice enough litter of pups.

Randy Hamptons name wasn't on our papers. Who is he?

What does Rube and Trackman need to prove anyway?

Idiots....sounds right. Thats why we quit going to the competition hunts 5 years ago. A bunch of lets prove nothing but whose the bigger idiot.

What in the world took you clean up to 5 years ago to get it figured? I hope you still doin goood. I'm Still keepin up wih the BP other than when that Cialis gits to goin. I would quit it but I get so many compliments.

Old Post 09-19-2010 10:12 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with a bunch of Trackman dogs and I believe he has the chance to become a better reproducer than Rat. People don't drive 15 hours for nothing to breed to Trackman. He has had major success in the stud pen and it will continue.

Old Post 09-20-2010 01:41 PM
Kenny Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Eads Click here to Send Kenny Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Eads Find more posts by Kenny Eads Add Kenny Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

i have bred my female to trackman,big kahuna, and cold sweat. probably the best pups i've ever raised. they are winning in the hunts also. we bred a female to rube this summer got 3 pups. they were nice pups but almost had to give them away nobody wanted them. dont think we will be going back to rube. that was our experience. in my opinion you cant go wrong with TRACKMAN, BIG KAHUNA, AND COLD SWEAT.

Old Post 09-21-2010 03:58 AM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

family.... i don't know what your contribution has been to the breed . as from what i can gather from your comments you are nothing but a trouble maker . and from what i also can see is you are not helping the rube dog out at all. you are very much hurting that dog by you ignorance. rube has produced some nice hounds, but so have alot of other dogs. jealousy will get you no where..

... if you never heard of chad beard, or know what his contrabutions to the breed has been , you obviosly have been living under a rock for the past decade.

pride is not becoming for a fool and i would apreciate you keep your bad mouthing to yourself . thank you very much

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Last edited by jay brademeyer on 01-02-2018 at 02:15 PM

Old Post 09-21-2010 04:29 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireman Sam
UKC Forum Member

Lyle Ya just reminded me of this...

there was a youngbull standin in a pastue with an old bull, looking across the road. When the young bull turned to the old bull and said "lets run over to that pasture and screw one of them cows" the old bull looked at the young bull and looked back across at the cows in the other pasture and said "lets walk over there and screw all of em"

I called Tim the other day about this post and he told me that joke. He said he has booked 6 more pups from this post, all females and he had to hope his female would have them all, and was laughin pretty good for the retard you folks think he is..

That boy is a slick operator, and that balls stylish harry cross balls abby, all them old pups are putting it to you folks like it or not.

I'll tell you this all my pups sold no problem and no internet.

folks on here sound like a bunch of hype to me, but this old man hates this internet anyway.

you all dont get it. but this internet is puttin the screws to ya.

Old Post 09-21-2010 05:53 AM
Fireman Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireman Sam Click here to Send Fireman Sam a Private Message Find more posts by Fireman Sam Add Fireman Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

i find this kinda funny....the english guys always get blamed for argueing and fighting amongst each other...looks like were not alone on that one..

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 09-21-2010 02:43 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

i see in the bloodlines where lady has surpassed abby in the all time list . lady 19 titled dogs and abby 18. lady was bred to several differant studs , where abby was only crossed with harry, but i also see were lady has more than double the number of pups as abby

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Last edited by jay brademeyer on 10-30-2010 at 05:03 AM

Old Post 10-24-2010 06:39 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joey Butler
UKC Forum Member

ABBY AN LADY

BOY JAY YOU HAVE STIR UP A HORNETS NEST BOTH OF THESE FEMALE WERE REPRODUCER LOOK AT WHAT FEMALES ARE OFF OF THAT ARE BEING BRED TO TRACKMAN AN THE SAME GOES FOR THESE HARRY AN ABBY STUD DOGS ALOT OF THE GOOD FEMALES ARE ARE OFF OF TRACKMAN OR HARRY AN ABBY CROSS I OWN BOTH AN THATS MY PLAN IS TO CROSS THEM TOGETHER AS YOU DID WITH TRACKMAN AN WITCH THATS GOING TO BE A CROSS TO BE TALK ABOUT DOWN THE ROAD IF WE WON'T LOAD WITH PUPS ID HAVE ONE AT THE KENNEL WHEN THER READY WE WANT TO BREED THE FULL LITTER MATE TO MOJO WE HAVE TO TRACKMAN NEXT GO ROUND AN THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD CROSS

Last edited by Joey Butler on 10-30-2010 at 01:01 AM

Old Post 10-30-2010 12:53 AM
Joey Butler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joey Butler Click here to Send Joey Butler a Private Message Click Here to Email Joey Butler Visit Joey Butler's homepage! Find more posts by Joey Butler Add Joey Butler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

MY 2 CENTS ..... I WILL SAY THIS ABOUT TRACKMAN

I HAVE OWNED SERVERAL OUT OF TRACKMAN AND HAVE HUNTED WITH VERY MANY OUT OF TRACK, YES EVERYBODY HAS HEARD TRACK THROWS SLICK TREEING IDIOTS ....... IS THIS ACCURATE ...... NO ........ ARE TRACKMAN PUPS TREE MINDED .....YES........ REAL DOG MEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH A TREE MINDED PUP THAT SLAMS TREES TOO QUICKLY AND DONT TAKE ITS TIME TO WORK THE TRACK......... THE ONES I HAVE OWNED OUT OF TRACKMAN WAS VERY VERY TREE MINDED AND WOODMONSTERS AT THE TREE ...... VERY LOUD ALSO ...... BUT THERE WAS NOT ONE THAT I COULD NOT SETTLE DOWN AND GET IT TO LEARN HOW TO USE ITS NOSE CORRECTLY! THE ONES WHO HAVE HAD TRACKMAN DOGS AND COULD DO NOTHING BUT BASH HIM FOR THROWING SLICK TREE'ERS ....... POINT AND SIMPLE .... YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK A DOG ...... EVERYONE THINKS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOAD A DOG UP AND CARRY IT HUNTING, BUT THERE IS ALOT MORE TO IT THAN THAT , ESPICALLY WITH CERTAIN BRED DOGS ..... PATIENCE ......... PATIENCE ....... PATIENCE...... IS THE KEY TO MOST! SO I SAY THIS, I WILL ALSWAYS HAVE AND HUNT A TRACKMAN HOUND IF I SEE ONE I LIKE! TRACKMAN THROWS LOUD MOUTH PUP , AND HE THROWS TREE MINDED WOODMONSTER PUPS ...... AND ...... WHEN YOU CROSS A NICE TRACK DRIVING BITCH TO HIM , YOU GET A BETTER CHANCE A MORE BALANCED PUPS THAT DONT REQUIRE MUCH SETTLING DOWN ...... BUT THAT IS THE BREEDERS JOB TO MATCH THE FEMALE UP WITH THE STUD ...... THAT IS ANOTHER CHAPTER I WONT GET STARTED THERE ........ TRACKMAN THROWS NICE PUPS AS I STATED I WILL NEVER MINE OWNING OR HUNTING ONE.

I DO NOT KNOW CHAD BEARD OR CURT AHARING OR ANYONE INVOLVED WITH TRACKMAN PERSONALY, I JUST KNOW WHAT I HAVE HAD AND HUNTED WITH OUT OF TRACK AND THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BASED MY STATEMENT ON.

FAMILY AS GOES FOR RUBE I HAVE HUNTED WITH A COUPLE OUT OF RUBE AS WELL THAT WAS NICE , BUT I AM WITH JAY ON THIS SUBJECT YOU ARE NOT DOING HIM ANY GOOD BY TALKING TO SOMEONE LIKE CHAD BEARD THE WAY YOU HAVE ON THIS "PUBLIC FORUM" CAUSE I CAN SAY YOU MAY BE THE ONLY ONE LIVING WHO DO NOT KNOW CHAD BEARD I CAN REMEMBER SEEING HIM IN BOOKS WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER! HE HAS DONE ALOT FOR THE TREEING WALKER BREED, YOU EVER HEARD OF "BEARDS HARDWOOD STYLISH DIXE" "DIXIE CHIC" "DIXIE CHIC 2" AND THE LIST GOES ON, AND BASHING A GUY LIKE CHAD WILL TURN ALOT AGAINST YOU & RUBE!

Old Post 10-30-2010 05:30 AM