UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Sailor Hounds AD :)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Sailor Hounds AD :)

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2017 11:31 AM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

It's blurry I can't read it I sure want to.

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:05 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Jim Meeks and Yadkin River Jeff

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:30 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Jim Meeks and Champ

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:33 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Tree Blaster...

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:37 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:40 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Tar, It just talks about the Sailor hounds dominating the 69 World Hunt, and pups in scarce coon country treeing 19 of 20 coons , you know crap like that! lol

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:45 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Fred's head is marked just like Jeff. I got one open spotted pup and one marked like rattler I can't wait lol.

Old Post 11-30-2017 12:46 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Our 2 yr old male Yadkin River Buck( Tree Blaster Son)

Old Post 11-08-2018 08:28 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/dEHT_H4pv7U

Old Post 11-27-2018 12:08 AM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Tree blaster was a nice hound who threw some awfully good tree dogs. Couldn’t trail a coon near as well as his half brother old Sackett but was a much better reproducer. I was fortunate enough to hunt with both of them at Frank’s many years ago.

I owned two direct off him I liked an awful lot. Kudos for promoting him and his off spring. There is a lot of value in his genetics.

In my country the Blaster type dogs really shined in their game catching abilities.

Old Post 11-27-2018 04:04 AM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry, What i have noticed about the litters i have raised is that they are more track minded then tree minded, which is what Bill told me when we bought the semen.
They really cross well with the line bred Lipper dogs i have

Blasters pedigree was quite a bit different then the rest of the Yadkin River Dogs even old Sackett? Judy was very heavy Sailor and Banjo blood.

Old Post 11-27-2018 01:34 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

The females bring just as much or more to the table as does the stud I’ve always thought. Great stud to a poor bitch might get you a coon dog. Might. Great stud to a great bitch might get you something special I’d think Blaster would cross good on a track type female. Would think they would have good mouths as well.

I am hunting a grand pup to Lipper right now and as much as it pains me to say it I can see some strong traits from the old bugger in this pup. Size, color, athleticism and mouth in particular. But thank God he’s got his sires brains and coon treeing traits. I had more than a few concerns with Lipper that close in the pedigree, but fortunately unfounded.

Old Post 11-28-2018 01:05 AM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

I agree l always said Lipper added a certain amount of chrome to the right female, Blaster does the same thing to me, to the right females he also adds some nice chrome.

Old Post 11-28-2018 01:28 AM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Jacob Cambell and John Bergen handling.

Old Post 12-25-2018 01:19 PM