UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Yadkin river tom tom
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Whitelightnin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jackbob42
Notice this list does not start out with dog #1.
It starts with dog #2.
Seems like they would fix that.

I believe Giles Joe (Evermans Joe) was in that final cast and was hunted by Ken Adair. Dusty was hunted I thought by Ted Ramey and was knocked out by Pac Man.

IT'LL TAKE A LOCOMOTIVE TO PULL HIM!

Last edited by Whitelightnin on 09-20-2013 at 04:31 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2013 04:29 AM
Whitelightnin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whitelightnin Click here to Send Whitelightnin a Private Message Find more posts by Whitelightnin Add Whitelightnin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Who all owned direct YR Tom Tom dogs? What kinds of traits did he throw? I know the Tri Color Tom Tom dog was off of him that won the UKC World just curious what other direct dogs was off of him.

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 06-13-2017 04:14 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Whitelightnin
I believe Giles Joe (Evermans Joe) was in that final cast and was hunted by Ken Adair. Dusty was hunted I thought by Ted Ramey and was knocked out by Pac Man.

wow ,nobody put up the story on joe,,
joe had 1st place ,do to the pictures and publicty on joe ,
it was discovered joe papers were accidently switched when he was a pup, story I was told that joe was a stud fee pup and his daddy was right papers but had the wrong momma on the papers when he was put up for stud the owner of his momma brought this to the attention of the owners and the name was changed to giles joe with the right papers and I think they lost his wins with the wrong papers and had to retitle him all over...

my memory not as good as once was but I think that was the story on why they didn't show joe as number 1....

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 11-02-2017 04:21 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

I had a gradpup of giles joe and when he treed you would almost have a heart attack takeing off to the tree as he could be by himself and when he hit that tree it would be sounding like 5 dogs in a all out dogfight..after you stopped running long enough to catch your wind and your heart would slow down to where you could hear him over the pounding of your heart ,he would roll over into that steady loud chop chop...
my heart wouldn't last long if I had another like him now,,

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 11-02-2017 04:29 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Tom tom pups and grandpups

Have a grandson of tom here in western nc by way of mercy creek Thomas semen there is also a male in Franklin nc and in abbyville sc if want info can call me #828-553-0657

Old Post 11-05-2017 11:39 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tom tom pups and grandpups

quote:
Originally posted by Gmccall
Have a grandson of tom here in western nc by way of mercy creek Thomas semen there is also a male in Franklin nc and in abbyville sc if want info can call me #828-553-0657

I work all different hours.
could you send me a picture of the ped on the tomtom dogs.
I have these dogs lined up pretty tight and going to need a linebred cross that's not as close to the dogs I have to keep the traits without having to outcross on a different line..
thanks..

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 11-06-2017 06:20 AM
Grassy ridge kl
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin river tom tom should have won the world hunt but a dog can not win a hunt with negative points and id love to find some close blood to yadkin river blood

Old Post 11-14-2017 11:59 PM
Grassy ridge kl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grassy ridge kl Click here to Send Grassy ridge kl a Private Message Click Here to Email Grassy ridge kl Find more posts by Grassy ridge kl Add Grassy ridge kl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River tom tom

Grassy ridge kl we have a male nite ch out of mercy creek Thomas semen making him a grandson of yadkin River tom tom call for more info, 828-553- 0657

Old Post 11-29-2017 12:04 PM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote