UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Young's PR Coal River Rambo
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Caleb Young
UKC Forum Member

Young's PR Coal River Rambo

Just turned two April 20.Rambo has been benched twice with two best of shows.He's been in one water race with a first line and first tree.I coon hunt him but will be honest he's not as good as my walkers.If youre looking for a dog to clean house in bench and water trials this is it.Price is 500 firm.Price will go up after I champ him.Thanks for looking.Call 1 607 427 3749 leave a message.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2015 01:51 PM
Caleb Young is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caleb Young Click here to Send Caleb Young a Private Message Click Here to Email Caleb Young Find more posts by Caleb Young Add Caleb Young to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caleb Young
UKC Forum Member

He has Barricks Red Rooster in him two times.Rambo is out of a a good bear line of dogs.I've only had him on coon though.

Old Post 04-30-2015 02:42 PM
Caleb Young is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caleb Young Click here to Send Caleb Young a Private Message Click Here to Email Caleb Young Find more posts by Caleb Young Add Caleb Young to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
a pollard
UKC Forum Member

plott

I LIKE HIM. his birthday is the same as mine. I will be on my way to NY tomorrow night. I'll call you once I'm on my way.

home of grnitch pollard,s black water dew, grch miss kitty and NC, pollard,s black molly B. and Grch cruise. Pollard,s pet & hound hauling USDA licensed and red cross cert and insured. hauler. 804-919-0630 or text apollard@peoplepc.com

Old Post 05-07-2015 04:43 PM
a pollard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for a pollard Click here to Send a pollard a Private Message Click Here to Email a pollard Find more posts by a pollard Add a pollard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caleb Young
UKC Forum Member

SOLD

Old Post 05-08-2015 08:48 PM