UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > *NITECH Horse Creeks White Boy* at stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

*NITECH Horse Creeks White Boy* at stud

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase WB and have decided to offer him to the public for stud. The previous owner did not push him as a stud so he has never been bred but I think he has a lot to offer but only time will tell. He has one win towards Grand and I hope to finish him out this fall. He is bred to reproduce but like I said only time will tell. When you cut boy loose he is gone looking to tree, he usually hunts the area out he is not a straight line dog. Very honest hound. His biggest flaw in my opinion is that is a little slower than I personally likes, but he trees too many coons for me to complain. Will only breed coondog to coondog, I will not breed to brood bitches or unregistered dogs so with all due respect do not waste my time or yours if that is what your offering. I am looking to improve to breed so I'm looking for likewise individuals. Stud will be by private treaty, Neg Brucellosis is required. Located in Leesvile, South Carolina. Will put pictures up when I have a chance,PM if interested or text me at 8649924349, please no calls I work shift work so I may be sleeping!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2016 11:58 PM
Tjguy3409 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tjguy3409 Click here to Send Tjguy3409 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tjguy3409 Find more posts by Tjguy3409 Add Tjguy3409 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

Took Boy out the last couple nights and he is looking great finally getting his cardio back. Last night hunted with a couple walkers and they all struck on the same track and finally slammed it at about 700 yards, boy was about 15-20 yards ahead of them the entire time and all you could hear was that loud bawl at the tree, wouldn't have known there was any other hounds just by listening. I'm not wanting any stud fee at this time just wanting to get some pups on the ground, would love to do a pup deal, doesn't have to be first pick but not last ether. Hard to find this good of hound with this kind of pedigree for no stud fee, I'm getting married tomo and will be out of town for a week but when I get back we are gonna to start working on GRNT. His Sire Tucker's Blue Boomer is currently #2 for current reproducers. Dam B&D Blue Ruby is #2 Historical, same cross that put out Blue Creek Alice and Blue Joleen who are 2 and 5th on current reproducing females. Also grandpup of B & D blue spike who is 10th historical. Also Super Jet 6 (#9) and Nothern Blue Jet V up close. This hound is bred to reproduce. I've stated before and I'll say it again I'm looking to improve the breed so if you have a female that is a coondog here is your chance to get some of the best bloodlines out there with no stud fee. Feel free to message me or text me I love talking dogs. Also is PKC registered. Will performance him if you decide to use boy.

Last edited by Tjguy3409 on 09-16-2016 at 09:06 PM

Old Post 09-15-2016 10:14 PM
Tjguy3409 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tjguy3409 Click here to Send Tjguy3409 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tjguy3409 Find more posts by Tjguy3409 Add Tjguy3409 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

White Boy

Guys WB is worth looking into. He is a really nice hound that trees coons in tough places. I believe TJ is more able to push him than I am currently. That's the only reason WB was sold. If you wanna add brains, speed, and the natural ability to tree coon then this is your chance. WB can flat out fly on the ground as TJ mentioned. He's an above average hound for anyone's opinion. I have not seen him get beat in his cast wins if he didn't win it was because of handler error. Good luck with him TJ.

Old Post 09-19-2016 12:52 AM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate the kind words Todd, guys WB is a coondog no questions and is just a overall joy to be around great temperament and just chill as can be, but when it's time to load up boy he's wired 120. I just got married Friday and I'll be on a honeymoon til this Friday, when I get back we are gonna be hitting the hunts hard. I'll try to get this post updated as possible with results, y'all have a blessed day.

Old Post 09-19-2016 01:38 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I have probably hunted with Boy more than anyone except his original owner. He is a coon treeing machine. When he came available originally, it was because the owner quit hunting. There was nothing wrong with him. He was hunted alot by himself growing up. If I owned a male, he never would have left Ohio. And I am very hard to please. Boy was a natural from 5 1/2 month old. Best take a look. Honest studs are hard to find.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 09-20-2016 01:44 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

Thanks I appreciate your info on Boy! He really is a pleasure to hunt with, if weather permits gonna put him in a slam event tomo night and if my wife permits I'm gonna try to get to the BBOA hunt in GA next weekend, hopefully we can tree some coons and have some fun which is what's it's all about!

Old Post 09-23-2016 07:25 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I should have mentioned Boy's accuracy. In rain, frost, moonlight , snow, he was a very accurate hound. Rarely ever backing a dog on a slick. Not dog is perfect.. but one thing I told Allen... Tune him up and qualify him. . His qualities could take him far. Get him used to you, hunt him hard, you will see what I mean. He will Grand out EASILY.. and folks, I don't own a hair on him. But I love a good blue dog. Good luck with him.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 09-23-2016 07:56 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the kind words I truley appreciate it. WB has flaws like any other hound which I will gladly explain if anyone is interested in him, but if they were major issues I assure anyone he would not be listed on this site. Not looking to make any money off of WB, I just believe in my hound and think he is bred to reproduce.

Old Post 09-24-2016 02:11 AM