UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNT PKCCH PONCHO and NTCH PKCCH ZERO
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danny Harden
New UKC Forum Member

Poncho

Casey has a fine hound in poncho goes hunting well and will get treed!
Casey is a good man and a hard lo please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2016 04:38 AM
Danny Harden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Harden Click here to Send Danny Harden a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Harden Find more posts by Danny Harden Add Danny Harden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Harden.

Its been super hot here. The last time I went hunting I had a alligator swim by with a coon in its mouth ( no joke). My hunting has all but stopped.

If any one is looking for a performance and super stake pup, I have decided to sell one female ( 2 available to choose from, pick either)

DOB-2/24/2016- almost 4 months old. I haven't worked w/ them at all yet. $350 ( if the pup makes it and grands out, will be capable of throwing a 3 gen all grand)

--------------------GRNT Echo II
----------------GRNT Double Springs Bodacious
--------------------GRNT Razor Ridge Pop a dot
----------GRNT Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus
--------------------GRNT-Rambo II
---------------GRNT Davis Salin Sadie
--------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar
-----GRNT PKCCh Dellwood Blue ZERO
-------------------GRNT Rambo II
--------------GRNT Rambo III
-------------------GRNT Clear River Curlee
---------GRNT Hotr Layup Lucy
-------------------GRNT Davis white river screech
-------------GRNT Rock Creek Fawn
-------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar

PUP PEDIGREE

---------------GRNT Hammer XVIII
-----------NGRNITE PKC CH Treeslammin Hillbilly
---------------NTCH Treeslammin Queen
------GRNT LAYLA
---------------GRNT Jet 6
---------GRNT Glistas BooBoo
---------------GRNT Treeslammin Angel

On a side note, I believe a nice young lady is planning on breeding her nice female to Zero in the next week or so. She is a proven winner- Cross to watch out for.

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 06-23-2016 01:55 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

Hey Casey, I hope everything falls through and that young lady is able to get her female bred to Zero bud.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 06-23-2016 02:05 AM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btg
UKC Forum Member

Nice Young Lady

I wondered if the "nice young lady" was the one I was thinking of. I see I guessed right. From everything I have heard she has some nice hounds. Looks like she bred one to Zero and another to Poncho. Hope it all goes well.

Is Zero back home or is he still up north. Have not seen anything of you at the hunts lately. I assume it is the summertime layoff .

Old Post 07-05-2016 09:06 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Brian, Its the "summertime is hotter than 3 hells w/ snakes n gators everywhere layoff" .
TREY, I think they got it done.
I went up to Ohio a couple weeks ago to pick up zero. Couple of the guys took me and my son hunting up there. It was awesome. We had to turn the heater on. middle of summer and I didn't even break a sweat. 5 drops, zero had 5 first trees, seen 5 coon.
I may have to move north....
Yeah, I guess Megan is " a nice young lady" haha.. they got it done I guess. Zero bred Gin and ponch bred a gin x airplane female (I think)
Got Zero pups all over the country treeing coon now, so that's a good sign.. his oldest are a year old. All the pups moms have been top notch tho, so the pups must be taking after their mommas.
I was gonna go to Ozark the other night, but was helping my buddy build a 40 x 70 barn and time got away from me ( couple of barley pops too- )

Old Post 07-12-2016 10:39 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

That's awesome bud. Heater on in June and July? Wow!! The summer in the North has their pros and cons like the winter does here in the South when comparing the two.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Old Post 07-12-2016 11:00 PM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

Ladies and gentlemen Casey is a straight up guy. Don't second guess Zero. Y'all won't be disappointed.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124

Old Post 07-13-2016 03:54 AM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that Jensen pooles zero x Alice pup got killed on a road. I hunted with her one night in Ohio and I believe she had the makings of something special.

Haven't been hunting at all. Ready for some cooler weather. Lots of prospects to start this fall.

Few litters out of zero should be hitting the ground soon..

Brian, can you tell if orrie took yet? If I had to guess, she prob did...keep me posted.

Old Post 08-24-2016 02:33 AM
btg
UKC Forum Member

Orrie

Not sure yet Casey she is not quite a month along. I sure hope so we have spent the last two nights building an extra large kennel and are not even close to finishing. Next we will start on a whelping house. I will be very disappointed if she didn't take. Lol! I am kind of excited I have high hopes for some outstanding pups.

Old Post 08-24-2016 03:52 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btg
UKC Forum Member

Orrie

To keep you updated Casey. We are still building a larger kennel. I think we need a Pro welder such as yourself to speed things along. Good news is Orrie is starting to show, so we should have some pups around the first of October. They will be performance and SS. Orrie's PED.

................CH GRNITECH ANDERSON BLU JAKE

.....GRCH GRNITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREETALKIN SMOKEY
(3 on Current top producers list)

................GRCH NITECH SMOKEY RIVER BLUE NIHGTMARE

.. GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS OERO CANDY

...........NGRNITECH TREESLAMMIN HILLBILLY

......GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
(3 on Current top producers list & 10 Historical producers)

.............NITECH TREESLAMMIN BLUE LADY

Hoping for big things!

Old Post 09-08-2016 05:30 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Hot

Hello Casey. Just spent a week in Chipley and it was 92 when I left and I got home it was 95. LOL! It has been cooling down at night this week but was plenty hot last week. We did have some cool days in July this year. Also not much rain where you Guys in Chipley had plenty of rain. Had a great time at my Sister's but was glad to be home. Good luck with your hounds. Dave P.S. Casey is it ever safe to hunt on Holmes creek. Caught some nice Bluegills in it but the Wasps,snakes,and gators were also around. Beautiful creek but I am glad I was with someone that grew up there.

Last edited by david woofter on 09-14-2016 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 09-14-2016 02:15 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Brian, guess the one n done was good enough for a litter

Don't know about being a pro welder, but I have laid miles of bead over the last 20 years.. I'll help any way I can.

Mr. Woofter, wish you would of looked me up n rode over to talk dogs. I have hunted homes creek a lot, usually north of Chipley in the edge of Alabama. I haven't been hunting at all lately, too hot and too many snakes n gators.
I'm heading up to iowa next weekend, looking forward to some cooler weather... working on the hunting camp

Old Post 09-15-2016 02:46 AM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

GRNT Poncho (Double spike) bred GRNT Layla ( Direct daughter off hillbilly).. This am... Shes old as the State of Alabama , but still gets around good so hopefully it will work out- this will be my first litter Ive raised off Poncho. We'll se in 63 days!!!!!!!

Zero also bred Nt CH blue (Rocks sister).. one time, and I don't think the timing was right , but we shall see ( I was outta town and she got bred late). Im excited about this cross, hope I get Rocks wild streak (through his nt ch littermate sister) with Zeros brains .

Old Post 09-29-2016 09:19 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

NTCH Rockette (blue) is big as a barrel. Shes due Nov. 2 or 3.

Let me know if anyone knows of a youth COON hunter that's needs a pup. I'd like to get a couple of these pups to young hunters

--------------------GRNT Echo II
----------------GRNT Double Springs Bodacious
--------------------GRNT Razor Ridge Pop a dot
------------GRNT Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus
--------------------GRNT-Rambo II
---------------GRNT Davis Salin Sadie
--------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar
SIRE --- GRNTCH PKCCH DELLWOOD BLUE ZERO
-------------------GRNT Rambo II
--------------GRNT Rambo III
-------------------GRNT Clear River Curlee
-----------GRNT Hotr Layup Lucy
-------------------GRNT Davis white river screech
-------------GRNT Rock Creek Fawn
-------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar

PUPS

.........................GRNT Uchmans Albert
.................. GRNT uchtmans blue andy
........................Uchmans blue pebbles
........GRNT uchtmans blue ed
.........................GRNT Moody Creek Jammer
..................GRNT moody creek blue jodi
.........................cherry st queen
.....GRNT rogers blue guss htx
..........................GRNT Uchmans Albert
.................NTCH lincolns blue yoakam
..........................NTCH Coney River blue Rose
.........GRNT uchtmans so bl rose
............................NTCH Uchmans Gentle Ben
.................NTCH pr uchtmans so bl sis
...........................Big Sandycreeks Blue Fancy
(DAM) NTCH ROCKETTE (blue)
------------------Ntch Smokey River JBS Chief
-------------Grntch Grch Vining Runnin Bullet
------------------Grntch Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
----------Grntch Grch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
------------ ------Smokey River Blue Spud
-------------Grntch Smokey River Jeans Blue June
-------------------Ntch Smokey River Bes Blue Jean
-------GRNITCH Arnolds Blue Dic-Z
--------------------NTCH Bama Blue Devil
---------------GRNT Bama Blue Devil II
--------------------GRNT Hartwicks bluesky Lesa
------------GRNITCH Sue-Z II
--------------------NT CH Smoky JBS Cheif
---------------GRNT Arnolds Blue Sue-Z
--------------------GRNT Arnolds Blue Day-Z

Old Post 10-24-2016 06:37 PM
btg
UKC Forum Member

Had a call the other day a man wanting one of the pups from Zero X Orrie. He said he went to a buddy's house that bought a female (4 months old) said she ran a squirrel and treed every breathe with no encouragement. Said she has never been fooled with before. He wanted one for himself. I told him I was out of puppies but you might have a nice one out of Zero. If so let me know and I will give you his number.

By the way I think the male I kept is going to have a good mouth. I was too lazy to get out of bed last night to shut him up so I slept in ear plugs .

Old Post 02-06-2017 06:28 PM
btg
UKC Forum Member

Casey has not been keeping us up to date, but looks like Ole Zero is leading the pack among Blueticks in PKC again. Can Casey and Zero keep it up? Better question is will Casey let Zero down?

Old Post 03-30-2017 09:54 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Brian,

You now how me and summertime hunting go.... The older I get the longer summer is.

When I was 20, summer was Aug. 1- Aug 31

NOW, summer runs from march to October. AHAHHA

Im like olaf, the snowman from the Disney movie Frozen.... I could melt...

Zero trees coons and wins hunts- I've received several good reports about his pups.

If you have a zero pup/ young dog, please post how it is doing- its age, things you like, and the mom. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST THE BAD. None are perfect and to better the breed we need to know the good and bad.

I promise I wont get offended Coonhuntin is a hobby to me, not a business.

Old Post 04-19-2017 07:01 PM