UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Virus Question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Virus Question

Are there a new strain of virus going around lately that is lethal to puppies and young dogs? My hunting buddy has had bad luck raising his puppies lately. On one day they seem just fine. The next day they may seem to be not feeling well by not eating like they normally do and by the second day there dead. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and has found out what it is. He had vaccinated the puppies and wormed them properly.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2016 01:32 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFussnecker
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like coccidiosis to me

It is a bacteria that the mother carries sometimes. It doesn't hurt a adult dog. But makes puppies to weak to suckle

Last edited by RFussnecker on 04-28-2016 at 11:47 AM

Old Post 04-27-2016 01:35 PM
RFussnecker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RFussnecker Click here to Send RFussnecker a Private Message Click Here to Email RFussnecker Find more posts by RFussnecker Add RFussnecker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for replying so quickly. I looked it up and many of the symptoms described on the thread fit what we are experiencing. I will talk to my hunting buddy and take preventative measures.

Old Post 04-27-2016 03:13 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Shipman
UKC Forum Member

Give pups Albon starting at 3-4 weeks old. Cocciliosis (check spelling) is given to pups by their mother, all pups have it at birth. Sometimes stress will bring it on. We lost a few litters awhile back, but since using Albon haven't lost one since.
Need more info just PM me.

CH GRPCH GRHBCH McGrady's Loko Go Rosco ( 2011 PP World Championship 9th place )
GRPCH CH GRHBCH Cedar Grove's Loko Go RC Cola ( WV High Point PP Hound 2010 & 2012)
PCH GRCH Cedar Grove's Briarpatch Holly NBPPA'S 1st Total Dog Winner 2011
GRPCH Jollife's Valleyveiw Cally (Pumpkin) 2011 WV High Point PP Hound
HBCH CH GRPCH Cedar Grove's Briarpatch Nugget 2011 WV PP State Run-off Winner
NTCH CH Bone's Relic Hunter (Moose)
Bone's Smooth Southern Shine [Stolen}

Old Post 04-27-2016 11:23 PM
Steve Shipman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Shipman Click here to Send Steve Shipman a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Shipman Visit Steve Shipman's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Shipman Add Steve Shipman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Sounds like coccidiosis to me

quote:
Originally posted by RFussnecker
It is a bacteria that the mother carries sometimes. It doesn't affect a adult dog. But makes puppies to weak to suckle

Sounds like that to me as well. It's a bacteria that may also contaminate and stay in an area, especially outside dirt areas, according to an old timer. I remember an older guy we knew was having trouble for several years with raising puppies at his place for this reason, he claimed. Finally he sent the females to us to whelp and raise the puppies to a certain age. Never had any trouble with it. If the aforementioned is true, it must be that winter freezing does not kill it off.

Shipman, any insight on contamination as mentioned?

Old Post 04-27-2016 11:54 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for the info. I will tell my hunting buddy about the Albon medication.

Old Post 04-28-2016 12:03 AM
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

Coccidiosis
Last updated on 4/21/2011.
Contributors:
Linda Shell, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)

Synonyms:
Isospora
Intestinal coccidiosis
Isospora infection
Cystoisospora
Cystoisospora infection
Cystoisosporosis
Coccidia
Coccidia infection
Disease description:
Coccidiosis usually refers to gastrointestinal infections caused by Isospora species in dogs and cats. These protozoan parasites can be readily identified on fecal flotation with zinc sulfate. Diarrhea may or may not be present. Young or immunocompromised animals with diarrhea may require treatment. Isospora species tend to be host specific: the species that infect cats do not infect dogs and vice versa. In addition, there is no zoonotic threat to people.1-8

PATHOGENESIS
Dogs are the definitive hosts for I. canis, I. ohioensis, I. neorivolta, and I. burrowsi; cats are definitive hosts for I. felis and I. rivolta.

Infection is acquired by ingestion of sporulated oocysts in the environment or by ingestion of tissues of other infected vertebrate intermediate hosts. Infection may also occur if sporulated oocysts within paratenic hosts (flies, cockroaches, or dung beetles) are ingested.3

The enteroepithelial phase occurs in the small intestine of infected animals. In the presence of bile, the ingested oocysts release sporozoites which invade the crypt cells of the intestinal wall. Sporozoites undergo 2-4 generations of schizogony, asexual reproduction. The schizont releases merozoites that infect nearby cells. Gametogony (sexual reproduction) occurs producing microgamonts and macrogamonts. Fertilization takes place producing a zygote which becomes an oocyst that is released in the feces. Sporogony occurs in the external environment producing infective sporozoites in as little as 12 hours.3

Prepatent and patent periods vary slightly by species. In general, the prepatent period is 3-11 days.

Although the pathogenicity of Isospora is difficult to demonstrate experimentally, infections are often implicated in outbreaks of diarrhea in shelters and breeding facilities. Clinical signs may appear because more virulent strains may exist or because of a combination of stress, concurrent infections, and high dose loads.2

Microscopic lesions observed in some infected animals include villous atrophy, dilation of lacteals, and hyperplasia of lymph nodes in Peyer’s patches.3

PREVALENCE
Infection with Isospora spp. is common in puppies and kittens with and without diarrhea; prevalence estimates for the United States vary from 3% to >30%. 3

CLINICAL SIGNS AND DIAGNOSIS
Clinical disease is most common in young, debilitated, and immunocompromised animals. Clinically ill puppies and kittens can exhibit vomiting, abdominal discomfort, inappetance, and watery diarrhea that sometimes contains blood and blood. Depending on the age of the animal and the parasite burden, severe dehydration and death can occur.

Hemogram and serum chemistry results are either normal or non-specific. For example, anemia may develop from blood loss in puppies or kittens with heavy parasite loads. Decreases in total protein, albumin and globulin concentrations can occur concurrently with blood loss.

Fecal flotation with zinc sulfate is the recommended method of diagnosis. Isospora spp oocysts are large and often occur in large numbers. Because normal animals can pass Isospora spp oocysts, positive test results do not prove a disease association.3

Disease description in this species:
In one study of dogs experimentally infected with I. canis, the mean prepatent period was 9.8 days; the patent period was 8.9 days and all puppies developed diarrhea, suggesting the organism can be a primary pathogen.3 In another study, the prepatent period for I. ohioensis was 6 to 7 days and presence of diarrhea was variable.

Etiology:
Isospora burrowsi
Isospora canis
Isospora neorivolta
Isospora ohioensis
Isospora spp.
Age predilection:
Juvenile
Newborn
Diagnostic procedures: Diagnostic results:
Hemogram (complete blood count) ANEMIA

Urinalysis Urine specific gravity increased

Fecal flotation with zinc sulfate Isospora observed in feces

Biopsy and histopathology of small intestines Intestinal hemorrhage

Treatment/Management/Prevention:
SPECIFIC
1) Coccidiosis is generally self-limiting. Mild clinical signs in most healthy puppies and kittens will resolve without therapy. However, administration of treatment may speed resolution of clinical disease and may lessen environmental contamination and the potential for infecting other contact animals.

2) The only approved treatment for coccidiosis in the United States is sulfadimethoxine.

Sulfadimethoxine: 50 to 60 mg/kg daily for 5 to 20 days (dogs and cats).3
3) Other drugs have been used:

Trimethoprim-sulfonamide: 15-30 mg/kg trimethoprim q 12-24 hr x 5 days.
Amprolium: 300 to 400 mg total dose, PO, every 24 hours for 5 days. Amprolium (150 mg) can also be used in combination with sulfadimethoxine (25 mg/kg) PO, daily x 14 days.3
Ponazuril (Marquis paste, Bayer) This coccidiocidal drug can be administered off label. Different dose protocols have been published
20 mg/kg/day twice 1-7 days apart.3
50 mg/kg/day once3
Toltrazuril (Baycox, Bayer): Different doses have been published in North American Companion Animal Formulary, Eighth Edition 2008:
5-20 mg/kg PO once
7 mg/kg PO q 24 hr x 2 days
4) Other agents such as furazolidone, quinacrine, and metronidazole probably are of little clinical value.8
Preventive Measures:
1) Isospora spp oocysts are very resistant to environmental conditions and disinfectants. Frequent removal of feces (sporulation occurs within 12-36 hours so collect and dispose of feces daily) is helpful to prevent environmental contamination.2

2) Because cysts are resistant to all commonly used disinfectants, kittens and puppies should be housed in areas amenable to effective mechanical cleaning.

3) Steam cleaning can be used to destroy oocysts that contaminate surfaces.

4) In environments with heavy infections, treatment of all in-contact dogs, particularly puppies, should be considered.

5) Prophylactic treatment of positive dogs in shelter or kennel situations may be recommended to prevent environmental contamination. Ponazuril administered to all at-risk puppies on intake to shelters may aid in the control of coccidiosis.2,6

6) Isospora are species specific and not considered a zoonotic threat.

Special considerations:
Many species of coccidia infect the intestinal tract of cats and dogs. All species appear to be host-specific. Cats have species of Isospora, Besnoitia, Toxoplasma, Hammondia, and Sarcocystis. Dogs have species of Isospora, Hammondia, and Sarcocystis. Neither dogs nor cats have Eimeria. Eimeria oocysts are often found in cat and dog stools because the dog or cat ingested bird, rodent or rabbit droppings. Thus, the oocysts are merely "passing through". Eimeria oocysts will not be in the two-celled stage as is common for Isospora species and they often will have ornamentations, such as micropyle caps or dark thick walls, that are not found on Isospora oocysts. Because Eimeria do not infect cats or dogs, treatment is not necessary.

The oocysts of Cystoisospora (formerly known as Isospora) contain 2 sporocysts each containing 4 sporozoites. The oocysts of Eimeria contain 4 sporocysts each containing 2 sporozoites.

Cryptosporidium differs from Isospora in that Cryptosporidium organisms are extracytoplasmic and may produce autoinfection. A Cryptosporidium oocyst contains four sporozoites not within a sporocyst.

References:
1) Buehl IE, Prosl H, Mundt H-C, et al: Canine isosporosis - epidemiology of field and experimental infections . J Vet Med B Infect Dis Vet Public Health 2006 Vol 53 (10) pp. 482-7.
2) Hurley KF: Identification & Management of Diarrhea Outbreaks in Animal Shelters. Western Veterinary Conference 2007.
3) Lappin MR: Update on the Diagnosis and Management of Isospora spp Infections in Dogs and Cats. Top Companion Anim Med 2010 Vol 25 (3) pp. 133-5.
4) Wright I: Severe Anaemia Associated with Isosopora canis Infection. British Small Animal Veterinary Congress 2010.
5) Lloyd S: Activity of toltrazuril and diclazuril against Isospora species in kittens and puppies. Vet Rec 2001 Vol 148 (500-11).
6) Daugschies A, Mundt HC, Letkova V: Toltrazuril treatment of cystoisosporosis in dogs under experimental and field conditions. Parasitol Res 2000 Vol 86 (10) pp. 797-99.
7) Charles SD, Chopade HM, Ciszewski DK, et al: Safety of 5% Ponazuril (Toltrazuril sulfone) Oral Suspension and Efficacy against Naturally Acquired Cystoisospora ohioensislike Infection in Beagle Puppies. Parasitol Res 2007 Vol 101 (suppl 1) pp. 137-44.
8) Marks SL: Frustrating Kitten Diarrhea. Western Veterinary Conference 2009.

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 04-28-2016 06:10 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, Dr. Hallada, for replying.

Old Post 04-28-2016 02:12 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

How old are these dogs he is loosing?

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 04-28-2016 04:41 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

He just lost a litter of beagle pups. They were 4 and a half weeks old. A few months before that he lost some of his Bluetick pups that were about the same age. After reading on line about cocciosis, just about all of the symptoms it spoke about are what we are seeing.

Old Post 04-28-2016 09:49 PM
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Napier II
He just lost a litter of beagle pups. They were 4 and a half weeks old. A few months before that he lost some of his Bluetick pups that were about the same age. After reading on line about cocciosis, just about all of the symptoms it spoke about are what we are seeing.

There are a couple of things he could be doing. You can rule out Coccidiosis and hookworms easily with a fecal exam. I doubt coccidiosis is causing the death in these pups. Pups can harbor coccidia and not show any signs at all until they are stressed as in shipping to a new home. It causes diarrhea and rarely vomiting and dehydration. Hookworms can cause death quickly in young pups like this. I'd have one or two of the pups sent to the state lab or a university for analysis. Herpes virus usually causes fading puppy disease the first week or two of life. It can wipe out an entire litter fast.

I'm also wondering why he is vaccinating so early and the timing of the vaccine and death is concerning. Parvo vaccine can cause vaccine induced Parvo like disease in pups. I don't recommend vaccinating until the pups are at least 6-8 weeks of age. Stick with reliable vaccines like the Merial vaccines. I think you would get some answers with a thorough necropsy on these pups and fecal analysis. It would also be interesting to know if he was weaning the pups off the mom and what he was using for food if he was doing this as well as any supplements he may have given. Also any wormers or medications he may have given.

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 04-29-2016 04:46 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

That's why I was asking Coccidiosis from what I have seen doesn't kill quickly. Parvo does, but pups that young are normally protected by the mothers immune system. I hope he is not giving them shots that early? Obviously I'm not Dr. hallada, but I would call it parvo. Especially if he is giving shots that early.

Home Of:

Old Post 04-29-2016 03:28 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

The beagle pups had not been given their first vaccine shots yet just wormed but his Bluetick puppies had their first round of shots. They were a little older than the beagle pups. They were right at 6 weeks old.

Old Post 04-29-2016 03:58 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

The reason I mentioned vaccinations and worming is he also lost a 3 and a half month old pup last year for no apparent reason. She had her vaccine shots and worming up to date. We are concerned now that we have lost these last two litters.

Old Post 04-29-2016 04:14 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like bad hook worms but probably parvo. You have to be careful where you get your shots. I don't trust the ones from the feed stores. No one will know the answer for sure until you take one of them in to be checked. I have been through this same kind of stuff and it sucks. Good luck.

Home Of:

Old Post 04-29-2016 07:50 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the information. I don't think it's hook worms. He tries to keep his hounds wormed and in good shape.

Old Post 04-29-2016 08:49 PM