UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > NRA memberships
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

NRA memberships

If your nterested in joining The National Rifle Assc., now is a good time.
The NRA has extended the 2016 yearly membership discount price of $25 until April 30.
It goes back up to the regular price of $40 on May 1st.
If your considering joining or just want to renew, you can sign up on the Kentucky Houndsmen Assc webpage at

kyhoundmen.com

Kentucky Houndsmen Assc. Inc.
kyhoundsmen.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2016 01:17 PM
Doug Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Johnson Click here to Send Doug Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Johnson Find more posts by Doug Johnson Add Doug Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

I would recommend sending in the extra $15 anyway, they, we and us are going to need it!

Old Post 02-25-2016 02:29 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

They have also discounted the lifetime membership. You don't even have too pay all at once they set it up monthly or quarterly whichever you choose

Old Post 02-25-2016 04:17 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Just a couple days left before the price goes up!

Kentucky Houndsmen Assc. Inc.
kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 04-29-2016 12:38 PM
Doug Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Johnson Click here to Send Doug Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Johnson Find more posts by Doug Johnson Add Doug Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ScottCK 6
I would recommend sending in the extra $15 anyway, they, we and us are going to need it!
Was watching an Charles HESTON movie last night .By standing up 4 your constitutional rights and proud N.R.A . spokesman the Hollywood crowd made him an outcast.What a true American hero in my book.Should put him on the 20 dollar bill. SEND YOUR DUES IN TODAY .

Old Post 04-29-2016 09:24 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

I just sent them $75 for the next three years. When I know of a hunter that does not belong I just wonder why?

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 04-29-2016 09:43 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

They are the only voice we really have. One that anybody listens to anyhow.

Old Post 04-29-2016 09:49 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Send mine religiously, and they still send me the paperwork to pay my dues all the time. I'm a lot less enthused with them than I used to be. They're our only voice, but they're also paying lots of their own salaries with fearmongering...

Old Post 04-29-2016 10:18 PM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

ALL HUNTERS SHOULD JOIN.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 04-30-2016 05:35 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote