UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Tree Dog ??? Which Stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

Tree Dog ??? Which Stud

What stud out there is dominating the TREE DOG genetic? I mean HARD BELLY TREE DOGS ??

ME an Robbie have a GRNITE female we are looking to breed to something thats throwing HARD TREE DOGS . The female is dominate at throwing great track dogs an Ok tree dogs , we bred her to Warrior an got a great balanced cross because Warrior throws that Dominate Tree dog trait. So she needs to be bred to Another Dominate Tree dog.

..........GRNTCH PR Nocturnal Skipper
......WLDNTCH PR X JR.
..........GRNTCH PR Hardies Bigtime Trixie
GRNTCH 2X ND STATE CH XTRA JANE
..........GRNTCH PR Turpins Stylish Rube
......WLDNTCH PR Insane Jane
..........GRNTCH PR Waltz Hurricane Jane

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2014 04:26 AM
J Strickland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Strickland Click here to Send J Strickland a Private Message Find more posts by J Strickland Add J Strickland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

I have had pups from lots of "popular" stud dogs through the years. Most did not make it for one reason or another. The dog that I have seen consistently throw the highest percentage of natural born on the wood treeeee dogs is Daniel Wilson's Skuna River Bear dog. Bear is dead, but Daniel does have a fair number of breedings. Mr Nocturnal Nailor himself Jess Dickerson finished the dog to Gr Nt. Anyways, if you want tree power with big mouths, that's where I would go.

Old Post 10-22-2014 11:30 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Come take a hunt with dual gr pkc ch buck fork dollar and three different young dogs out of dollar and different females and see first hand what kind of track and tree dog he throws. I also had a young dog out of bear and he was nice you sure couldn't go wrong wit him either. Dollar is out of skuna river bark and a babes stylish banjo female. Thanks herman

Old Post 10-22-2014 02:39 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Justin & Robbie
Dual Grand Ch Get Back Jake is producing pups that are early starting, intelligent, slobber mouth, belly rubbing Tree Dogs! A male pup in TX made NtCh @ 10 months old and has 3 wins to GrNt @ 14 months of age. Call these men and ask about their Jake pups.

James Wadley.....281-995-0548
Shawn Hill...........601-405-1623
Darrel Goff...........601-508-6564

Read up on Get Back Jake...SS/PP Sire
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928332911

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258
Golden Oaks Kennel...Where we live by the Golden Rule

Old Post 10-22-2014 04:11 PM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

Check out Sun Makin History. I really like the way your female is bred, if you cross her on History please let me know.

National Hound And Tree Dog Association

Introductory Membership
http://nhtda.org/index.php/membership

Old Post 10-22-2014 10:52 PM
Jim Kirk NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Kirk NC Click here to Send Jim Kirk NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Kirk NC Find more posts by Jim Kirk NC Add Jim Kirk NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

Great track dogs are hard to find in the hounds of today ! Most any stud out there will give you plenty of what your lookin for. But sounds to me like she is havin my kind of pups ! Good luck!

Old Post 10-23-2014 12:35 AM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robbie Brown
UKC Forum Member

Justin,

I still like my idea John the Baptist.

Robbie

Old Post 10-23-2014 03:13 AM
Robbie Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robbie Brown Click here to Send Robbie Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Robbie Brown Find more posts by Robbie Brown Add Robbie Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Strickland
UKC Forum Member

Mr Herman
I have heard nothing but good things about Dollar an Daniels Bear dog. We deff have these two at top.

Mr Buddy
I thought about Jake today.

Jim Kirk
thanks History is on our list. Need talk woth Gary an Craig an see what is the dominste trait he is throeing mostly.

Thomas
jane is the best track dog I have ever seen , she can tree layups, she can drive a track tenth of mile an have the grease an I can have her on top of the dog box going threw our land an I will be watching her when she throws that head up I know she has winded one I can drive her another 300/400yrds an cut her an she will go right back to where she first throwd her head up an tree mr ricky. Great TRACK DOG and she is putting that same track in her pups.

Robbie
yes I know John The Baptist is your pic I know from what pups he has they say he is throwing tree monsters would shake some things up a bit too WLDNTCH english crossed on a WLDNTCH bred female that put 3 WLDNTCH in 3 gen.

Im found some semen also I thimg would be good on her.

Thanks for all replies lets hear more.

Old Post 10-23-2014 03:34 AM
J Strickland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Strickland Click here to Send J Strickland a Private Message Find more posts by J Strickland Add J Strickland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philliptn
UKC Forum Member

Stud dog

I would agree with you Robbie best of both worlds

"pr" CH Nitech Long Hollow Tree Talking Coin

Phillip Baldwin (423)794-8326

Old Post 10-23-2014 01:05 PM
philliptn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philliptn Click here to Send philliptn a Private Message Find more posts by philliptn Add philliptn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Come and hunt with Buddy

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 12-15-2014 06:47 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector or if you what she does line breed her to Frosted Train. I have young dogs out of both, they tree dogs.

Old Post 12-15-2014 09:55 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spankey C
UKC Forum Member

Bo

UKC CH , UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION , AKC NITE CHAMPION ,PKC CHAMPION , R*E,s SCREAMING BO , INDIAN CREEK KENNELS NC , LINCOLTON NC ,

Old Post 12-16-2014 08:25 PM
Spankey C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spankey C Click here to Send Spankey C a Private Message Click Here to Email Spankey C Find more posts by Spankey C Add Spankey C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote