UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Autumn Oaks
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Safe travels Richard, save us a good camping spot!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2019 01:49 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kyle, are y'all not there yet? Gene Ing and I treed several at his house in Illinois last night. I am going to hunt with Jared Tues night and head over to AO Wed. I can just stop and hunt anywhere now with my camper.

Old Post 08-26-2019 03:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Randy and I still have to work so we won't leave until Thursday. We might try to watch some of these high powered red dogs battle it out in the dual champion hunt.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 08-26-2019 06:09 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, look at what I just saw at AO....

Old Post 08-29-2019 07:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And this old boy was just taking it easy waiting on dark thirty.

Old Post 08-29-2019 07:39 PM
finch
UKC Forum Member

Young red dog at AO

Mr. Lambert,

Which young hound is that, which you saw and photographed at Autumn Oaks (photo posted above) ?

Beautiful dog!

I hope everyone there has fun. Safe travels, too.

Old Post 08-30-2019 05:40 AM
finch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finch Click here to Send finch a Private Message Find more posts by finch Add finch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is 1 yr old Nt Ch Ch Whiskey, a Buck x Wendy pup.

Old Post 08-30-2019 06:47 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
That is 1 yr old Nt Ch Ch Whiskey, a Buck x Wendy pup.
Cookie cutter?

Old Post 08-30-2019 07:33 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
finch
UKC Forum Member

Whiskey

Mr Lambert,

Thanks for the prompt response. While it's hard to judge from just a single photo, Whiskey sure looks to be a very be a very beautiful dog. Can't see at all what I would change.

I've got an All-blue Bluetick that, while older now, is the spitting image of that dog in conformation, and I wouldn't change a hair on her.

Who owns Whiskey (if you don't mind saying)?

Best of luck at AO. Sure wish I could have been there. Again, I don't mean to pry or pester you with questions, but I appreciate your responses and thanks again.

Tom Finch

Old Post 08-30-2019 07:42 PM
finch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finch Click here to Send finch a Private Message Find more posts by finch Add finch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Tom, I own Nite Grch Whisky thanks for comments, she is amazing!!

Old Post 08-31-2019 03:17 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

JOHNNY COFFMAN IS IN 16 WITH TUCK

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 08-31-2019 04:12 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
finch
UKC Forum Member

Spencer Smith's Whiskey

Spencer,

Thanks so much for responding. It's sure hard to beat a good Redbone on looks, isn't it?

I hope I don't seem like some kind of weirdo, I just thought that the photo Mr. Lambert posted was quite striking, and conformation-wise, your young female was the spitting image of my Pretty Belle dog.

Best of luck with Whiskey. Sure looks like a keeper. You're a lucky man!

Best,
Tom

Last edited by finch on 08-31-2019 at 07:54 PM

Old Post 08-31-2019 06:54 PM