UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
talinamarie336
New UKC Forum Member

Registration

I was sent an email saying my registration was received on September 20th and I still haven’t received my paperwork yet and I paid for rush service. I was wondering when I should expect to see my papers?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2021 01:26 AM
talinamarie336 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for talinamarie336 Click here to Send talinamarie336 a Private Message Click Here to Email talinamarie336 Find more posts by talinamarie336 Add talinamarie336 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emartin

Hi there!

I am going to need more details regarding your application in order to give you any update on your papers. I will need the following information:

Your name and address:
Your dog's UKC registration number and/or name:
The type of application submitted:
The UKC numbers of the Sire and Dam:
Method of submission (fax, email, mail, online):
Approximate date of submission:

If you feel more comfortable, you may also private message me these details or use our online chat feature at UKCdogs.com.

Best,

Emilye Martin
Customer Service and Registration Team Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2021 06:08 PM
Emartin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emartin Click here to Send Emartin a Private Message Click Here to Email Emartin Find more posts by Emartin Add Emartin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote