UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Looking For Bluetick Big Game Hounds
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rnhrs63
UKC Forum Member

Looking For Bluetick Big Game Hounds

Does anybody know of any good Blue Bear Dogs out there?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2012 05:50 PM
rnhrs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rnhrs63 Click here to Send rnhrs63 a Private Message Click Here to Email rnhrs63 Find more posts by rnhrs63 Add rnhrs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

I run blueticks on Bear here in Maine! I have three that are all-blue(no brown trim),and a quad champion coondog. They're heavy Morris river blue boomer bred and heavy Utchman......1-207-271-0610 call anytime.....

Old Post 08-11-2012 09:47 PM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBBLUE
UKC Forum Member

John ray bred blues ! No papers . No champions. 45 yrs of line bred biggame blues . Cold nosed athletic hounds built rite that run to catch and do so at a very high % . I've owned and bred these hounds for a few years now and wish I would've found them 20 yrs. ago. I caught game with other lines of blues but not like I do now.

Old Post 08-11-2012 10:23 PM
TBBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBBLUE Click here to Send TBBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by TBBLUE Add TBBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote