UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 5 Best dogs in your State
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakee
UKC Forum Member

5 Best dogs in your State

Since there's not much discussion on here today, I'd like to see what everythinks are the five best or nicest to hunt with dogs in there respective state. UKC, PKC, dogs tied behind the barn whatever, lets hear 'em.

I'm getting my list in order now.

Last edited by Kamakee on 07-11-2006 at 09:21 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2006 07:55 PM
Kamakee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakee Click here to Send Kamakee a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakee Add Kamakee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntingnick
UKC Forum Member

i personally don't know all the people in this state that hunts. But, i would be willing to say that 4 out of the top 5 dogs in the state will be owned by pleasure/hide hunters.

Mketcher@aol.com

Old Post 07-10-2006 08:11 PM
huntingnick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntingnick Click here to Send huntingnick a Private Message Click Here to Email huntingnick Find more posts by huntingnick Add huntingnick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakee
UKC Forum Member

Missouri

Here's my list that I've hunted with in no particular order.

Stylish Jet
Trackman
Unvorgiven Paige
Insane Jane
Sassy Too

It may change in the weeks to come!

Old Post 07-10-2006 08:13 PM
Kamakee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakee Click here to Send Kamakee a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakee Add Kamakee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

I haven't comp. hunted but two or three times, but I've pleasure hunted with a lot of people. Then again I nowhere near know every hunter in the state, lol.

Here's the top three in my state that I have hunted with and thought were worthy to say "the best"....

Ch.PR' Wilkinson's Jebb
GR.NT.Ch. 'PR' Clover's Stylish Silk
Nt.Ch.'PR' Stylish Hope

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 07-10-2006 09:07 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ThunderRock
UKC Forum Member

In ohio I would have to say.

GRCH'PR' 1ST TREE-N BLUE ROCK BALL
GRNITECH GRCH"PR" TJ"S TYLISH LIPPER
I am not that familiar with the ppl that hunt in my state so if some one could help me out LOL

UKC CCH CH AKC CH BayAway ThunderRock’s American Anthem 🇺🇸.

Old Post 07-10-2006 09:08 PM
ThunderRock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ThunderRock Click here to Send ThunderRock a Private Message Click Here to Email ThunderRock Visit ThunderRock's homepage! Find more posts by ThunderRock Add ThunderRock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

Best dogs

I only know of 4 ....there right here in my kennel..The reason there the best is BECAUSE THEY SUIT ME .and thats reason enough....

Old Post 07-10-2006 10:01 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakee
UKC Forum Member

Re: Best dogs

quote:
Originally posted by capt agricultur
I only know of 4 ....there right here in my kennel..The reason there the best is BECAUSE THEY SUIT ME .and thats reason enough....

So you've never hunted with another dog you would like to own? Wow must be nice.

Old Post 07-10-2006 10:07 PM
sheepster
Banned

Old Post 07-10-2006 10:08 PM
sheepster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheepster Click here to Send sheepster a Private Message Find more posts by sheepster Add sheepster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sheepster

ROFLOL!!! There she is again........

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 07-10-2006 10:16 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakee
UKC Forum Member

Sheepster

My wife just asked me how come I give a moaning sound everytime I see this picture. I told her she wouldnt unterstand.

Old Post 07-10-2006 10:24 PM
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

In no particular order...

GRNTCH PKC SCH Crosby's Blue Snooter

GRNTCH Taylor's Beaver Creek Rock

GRNTCH GRCH K&K's Short-cut Shorty

PKC SCH Miles' Smokin Go-Joe

NTCH PKC SCH Price's Raisin' Caine

PKC SCH Jones' Blue Scamper

'PR' Northams Simon

'PR' Northam's High $ Ruby

I know of some that are just as good, but to me these 8 stand out above the rest

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 07-11-2006 12:41 AM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason myers
UKC Forum Member

dont know about the other dogs but that rock dog scored 1100 or 1200 on iceman one night.iceman didnt seem to like the tree they was treed on and came in late,took a minse and him with a coon.thats all it took after that it was all rock!!!revenge is sweet,iceman got him at the next hunt.really enjoyed hunting with rock and shane

Old Post 07-11-2006 01:00 AM
jason myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason myers Click here to Send jason myers a Private Message Click Here to Email jason myers Visit jason myers's homepage! Find more posts by jason myers Add jason myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jason myers
dont know about the other dogs but that rock dog scored 1100 or 1200 on iceman one night.iceman didnt seem to like the tree they was treed on and came in late,took a minse and him with a coon.thats all it took after that it was all rock!!!revenge is sweet,iceman got him at the next hunt.really enjoyed hunting with rock and shane

I didnt put him on there, but Ive been to the woods with Iceman many a night, and Ill have to say he is a fine hound. He's probably the hardest treeing bluedog ive ever been with. I hate to admit it but i have a walker female here that i started as a pup with Iceman. He's a good hound. Good luck with him!

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 07-11-2006 01:06 AM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason myers
UKC Forum Member

thanks bud

he does a good job for me.wish every dog i had or will have would be like him,it would make coon hunting alot easier

Old Post 07-11-2006 01:45 AM
jason myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason myers Click here to Send jason myers a Private Message Click Here to Email jason myers Visit jason myers's homepage! Find more posts by jason myers Add jason myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue princess
Banned

I wish you would quit posting that pic of me, that brings back bad memories of the shocking collar and that big possum at the top of that tree. Can you get off the the computer and task me hunting!!!!!!

Old Post 07-11-2006 01:57 AM
blue princess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue princess Click here to Send blue princess a Private Message Click Here to Email blue princess Find more posts by blue princess Add blue princess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harper english
UKC Forum Member

it would be hard but here are 5 well known owners in ga william cochran paul sheffield buddy delettre john strickland and a newbie to this randy hampton who bought death wish lives in my town i could list five dogs in my town and list five that are ranked in pkc standings

1 clydes carmen electra josh sparks dean wright
2 death wish randy hampton
3badnews buddy randy hampton
4 rat trap jason harper
5minnie girl josh sparks

i hunt with josh on a regular basis
and i used to handle for randy and theres many more in this area

Old Post 07-11-2006 03:38 AM
harper english is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harper english Click here to Send harper english a Private Message Click Here to Email harper english Find more posts by harper english Add harper english to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

i will get back to you after the ky houndsman

Old Post 07-11-2006 03:58 AM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cajunhounds
UKC Forum Member

well the best i have hunted with are all english and not my dogs here they are
grandnitech ch 'pr' smitty boys screamin rictor
grandnite ch 'pr' thompsons bama
grandnite ch grand ch 'pr' allens t-spoon tori
grandnite ch ch 'pr' allens big donk
'pr' kilgo's river bend ruby
walker dogs would have to be
grandnite ch 'pr' rpm's wild quick casey
show dogs
grand champ 'pr' kugler and kilgo stone
grand champ 'pr' drycrk misdemenor felony
grand champ 'pr' kugler and kilgo's jen and tonic
champion 'pr' kuglers cajun rambo
i think thats all of them

Old Post 07-11-2006 04:07 AM
cajunhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cajunhounds Find more posts by cajunhounds Add cajunhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crowder111
UKC Forum Member

Heres a few I really Like here in WV.

GR. NT. CH. Hardwood Hooker
GR. NT. CH. Hilltops Brattatack
The Stylish Poacher
My Uncles Female named minnie
A female trained here in west virginia called stylish Star owned by larry Weaver.

Old Post 07-11-2006 04:18 AM
Crowder111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crowder111 Click here to Send Crowder111 a Private Message Click Here to Email Crowder111 Find more posts by Crowder111 Add Crowder111 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

I havent hunted with all these dogs but they are some of the best known/ best perfomers.

Jet 8
Crockers Bear Creek Jake
Stylish Stubby
Hardtime Spud

No particular order.

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 07-11-2006 04:57 AM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

I know I sold a pup out of my dual grand female last march, and now he is number two in the pkc for the state, so I am putting up 05 Buck Creek Rascal, there are quite a few other good dogs in this state capable of winning at any time. NY Stylish Bellie is getting up there are still wins on a regular basis.

Old Post 07-11-2006 02:04 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakee
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by walkercash
I havent hunted with all these dogs but they are some of the best known/ best perfomers.

Jet 8
Crockers Bear Creek Jake
Stylish Stubby
Hardtime Spud

No particular order.

Walkercash have you hunted with the stylish stubby dog? If so what's he like. Send a PM if you wish.
Thanks

Old Post 07-11-2006 05:30 PM
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakee
Walkercash have you hunted with the stylish stubby dog? If so what's he like. Send a PM if you wish.
Thanks

you have a PM

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 07-11-2006 05:53 PM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigbendhunter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by huntingnick
i personally don't know all the people in this state that hunts. But, i would be willing to say that 4 out of the top 5 dogs in the state will be owned by pleasure/hide hunters.
thats got a lot of truth in it. I went to my 1st hunt this weekend and walked away in second place w/ a dog that ain't even that good. I will say there are a LOT of pleasure huntin dogs that would smoke any comp huntin dog for sure. Titles don't make a dog.

PR' Crabtree's BigBend Ace
& looking for young pup...

Dylan Crabtree

Old Post 07-11-2006 06:02 PM
bigbendhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigbendhunter Click here to Send bigbendhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email bigbendhunter Visit bigbendhunter's homepage! Find more posts by bigbendhunter Add bigbendhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by huntingnick

nick who would you say are some of these top pleasure/hide dogs in your state.

in georgia some of the top dogs would have to be imo
deathwish
cloey
locknut
jenni(i think she is back in georgia)

Old Post 07-11-2006 06:19 PM
rance56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rance56 Click here to Send rance56 a Private Message Click Here to Email rance56 Find more posts by rance56 Add rance56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote