UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for male out of batman or rage
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bh41376
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for male out of batman or rage

I have a nice diamond deluxe box 46x46 fits full size truck, full top storage,I do not have the keys for it. Looking to trade for a male strait out of rage or batman. I'm located in spruce pine North Carolina. Can not get pics on here txt me for pics and what you have. Number is 828-387-0324. I don't get on here much so txt is the best way to get ahold of me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2019 02:22 AM
Bh41376 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bh41376 Click here to Send Bh41376 a Private Message Find more posts by Bh41376 Add Bh41376 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bh41376
New UKC Forum Member

Box has been traded

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2019 09:08 PM
Bh41376 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bh41376 Click here to Send Bh41376 a Private Message Find more posts by Bh41376 Add Bh41376 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote