UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Nite Ch O' Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

At Stud NITE CH PR O' BREATHLESS BLUE TREE DRAGON HTX REG PERFORMANCE SIRE

OWNER JUSTIN GLOE OF OLD MONROE MO.
573-544-3795

4X CHIEF
3X RUNNIN BULLETT
2X HORNET
1X RAMBO
1X JAGGS
Lots of Spring Hill blood flowing through Dragons veins.

Dragon is bred to reproduce action packed quick, loud, very accurate treedog. That will compete in any terrain and weather conditions.

Stud fee 150.00 for now or private treaty.
Natural treed his first wild coon alone at 6 months old and hasn't looked back
5 YEARS OLD 4/8/14
2017 and 2018,2019 Performance Sire also PKC reg.

---------Grnitech Grch Pr' Frosty Blue Bo Bo

-----Grnitech Pr' Spring Hill Blue Ruckus

---------Nitech Grch Pr' Misty Morning Blue Patsy

--Grnitech Pr' Underwoods Blue Ruger

---------Pr' Spring Hill Blue Rasin Cain

-----Nitech Pr' Spring Hill Blue Gin

---------Nitech Grch Pr' Spring Hill Blue Jenny

NITE CH PR' O' BREATHLESS BLUE TREE DRAGON HTX
2018 and 2019 performance sire. Also PKC reg.

---------Pr' Spring Hill Raisin Cain

----2004 Wld ch male bluetick Grch Grnitech Pr' Spring Hill Blue Jagg's

---------Nitech Grch Pr' Spring Hill Blue Jenny

-Nitech Pr' Metcalfs Southern Blue Cotton

---------Grnitech Grch Pr' Uchtman's So Blue Clyde

---Grnitech Pr' Uchtmans So. Blue Sky

----2004 Wld ch female bluetick Grnitech Pr' Uchtman's So Blue Fly

Dragon is a quick treedog that can run a track hot or cold and get wooded with the meat. He doesn''t need a track to tree. Real good mouth. chop mouth treedog and will bawl from time to time on tree.
573-228-3169

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 08-20-2019 at 03:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2017 02:13 AM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Dragon

I will be glad to give Dragon a thumbs up and will show him for Elmo any way you want to see him go. I think a man should be able to see how the dog they breeding to operates. Dragon is a get gone quick type dog and will get treed and stay put. He is good about having the coon and a great mouth that carries well. The only reason he is not granded out is the lack of hunts he has been put in. I tell it like it is and won't waste my time hunting junk and I offered to help Elmo out while he gets back on his feet and hunt Dragon for him at no charge because he is a coon dog.

Old Post 06-28-2017 03:20 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

dragon is the real deal

Old Post 06-29-2017 02:29 AM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mike Hayward

If people have known me for the years I have been hunting blue dogs they will know that I will put a good product on the market.
Dragon is bred right and is something I believe will produce his likeness. His littermates are all doing the same. Easy starter and don't need cage coons and so forth to start. They are as natural as they come. Dragon is a competitor and due to my health the last two years he has not gotten his just due in the hunts. I can't walk in the woods because I have no balance or strength to do so. I'm doing the best I can.
Mike you have been a great help to me with Dragon.
Charlie Wyatt has helped me by keeping my dogs at his home and I appreciate both these men.
I can only hope and pray that my health will allow me to compete again in the future. Dragon and Maggie are my future and she right now is bred to Mailes Rattler to see if I can get a few more of her to breed my future blue dogs to Dragon. These two hounds are accurate stay put treedogs that are fast on both ends. I have ideas on what I will do breeding wise but I have to have my health in order to do so. Thank you Mike and Charlie. . Go for a walk with this dog you will see what I'm talking about.
To my kennel credit I have owned 8 Grand Nite ch and 16 Nite champions. That I have hunted and trained here. I breed what I hunt. Yes I had a little help on a few but. I have been to the World hunt once so far but plan on getting back there. I have been to the semi finals plenty. I know what it takes and what I got. I'm not bragging by know means. Just letting you guys knows I think I have a idea about winning with accurate stay put tree dogs. I'm still learning this game and it changes every hunt as we all know. Just keep um blue and true.

CH GRNITE CH PR SMILEY''S RAMBO III
GRNITE CH GRCH FROSTY BLUE BO BO
NITECH PR MISTY MORNING BLUE PATSY
GRNITE CH SPRING HILL BLUE RUCKUS
Sire : GRNITE CH PR UNDERWOODS BLUE RUGER
FC GRNITECH GRCH VINING RUNNING BULLET
PR SPRING HILL RAISIN CAIN
CH GRNITE CH PR FROSTY'S FANCY
PR SPRING HILL RAISIN CAIN
NITE CH PR SPRING HILL BLUE GIN
NITECH GRCH PR SPRING HILL BLUE JENNY

PR O' BREATHLESS BLUE TREE DRAGON

FC GRNITECH GRCH VINING RUNNING BULLET
PR SPRING HILL BLUE RAISIN CAIN
CH GRNITE CH PR FROSTY'S FANCY
2004 WLD CH male GRCH GRNITE CH PR SPRING HILL BLUE JAGGS
NITE CH SLASH CREEJ BLUE MULE
NITE CH GRCH PR SPRING HILL BLUE JENNY
CH PR SLASH CREEK BLE MAGGIE
GR NITE CH CH UTCHMAN SO BLUE HORNET
GRNITE CH GRCH PR UCHTMAN'S SO BLUE CLYDE
GRNITE CH GRCH PR CLIFTY CREEK BLUE MINDY
Dam :NITE CH PR METCALF'S SOUTHERN BLUE COTTON
CH GRNITE CH PR UCHTMANS SOUTHERN BLUE SKY.
GRNITE CH UCHTMAN SO BLUE HORNET
2004 WLD CH femaleGR NITE CH PR UTCHMANS SO BLUE FLY
GR NITE CH PR MCCULLOUGHS BOSTON MT GYPSY

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 09-24-2017 at 01:25 PM

Old Post 06-29-2017 03:01 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with Dragon as much as anyone has. Have also put a win on Dragon.. Dragon I think has unlimited potential and I believe serious Bluetick men should take a good look at this dog for he has the pedigree and ability to produce.

Old Post 07-01-2017 02:43 AM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad to have Dragon back home

Also looks like Maggie will have pups from Mailes Rattler in the next 2 days. It's a half brother half sister cross but I couldn't miss out on doubling up on Petes Bob. Time will tell. Due Aug 2, 2017

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-30-2017 at 03:34 PM

Old Post 07-03-2017 04:33 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

DRAGON

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 07-30-2017 at 04:24 AM

Old Post 07-04-2017 10:26 PM
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Sister to Dragon

This is a sister to Dragon out of another litter. That cross was made three times I think. I am really happy with her so far.

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 07-06-2017 08:49 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Go for a walk with this young dog.

Don't over looks this Dragon dog because of no titles yet. He is a coondog from tailgate to tree.
I hope he produces his natural ability. He is the easiest dog I have ever started. Quick and honest. I don't do the slick treeing idiots that is not my style. I expect to see coons when he trees. He will miss once in a while just like the rest. Coons are hard to find if they aren't there :-)
2 out to the 3 years this dog hasn't been hunted like he should have. My health sucks right now and I 'm doing everything I can to be able to be in the woods someday. Dragon is a 2017 performance sire and if I didn't believe in him he wouldn't be up for stud.

573-228-3169 Columbia Mo
Dragon is back home in Columbia Mo now Thanks Mike

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-30-2017 at 03:36 PM

Old Post 07-12-2017 07:04 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Keep um blue. I love the old Uchtman x Smokey River blood it works for me. Early starters and stay put accurate tree dogs that can track and know how to find a coon.

Dragon was only 6 months old in this picture and treeing his own coon consistently

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-16-2017 at 04:47 PM

Old Post 07-23-2017 03:12 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Home is where the heart is

I think Dragon is coming home this weekend. I miss this young dog.

Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie due to have pups Aug 2 2017 from Gr Nite ch Mailes Blue Petes Rattler. She looks to have a belly full.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 07-31-2017 at 06:57 PM

Old Post 07-28-2017 06:36 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon is back home in Columbia Mo

I have missed this dog more than I can say. Thanks Mike for taking care Dragon and hunting him.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 07-29-2017 06:51 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

just practicing putting on pics

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 07-30-2017 at 04:14 AM

Old Post 07-30-2017 04:09 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Maggie due any day bred to Grnite Mailes blue Sue Rattler

.................Grn. Nite. Ch.Mailes Blue Sue Pete
.---------Ch.Grn. Ch.Mailes Blue Petes Bob
.................Gr. Nite Smokey River Jeans Ruby.
......Grn. Nite Mailes Blue Sue Rattler.
.........................Nite Ch Smokey River Cheif.
................Pr. Mailes Blue Ruby Sue.
..........................Nite Ch Mailes Mo Blue Ruby.

2 males 2 females

---------------------GrNitech Pr Mailes Blue Sues Pete
-------- Gr Nite ch Mailes Petes Bob
----------------GrNitech Pr Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
Dam GRCh GR Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
-------------------Ch GrNiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Hornet
----------- Nite ch PR Uchtman Two Toes
------------------Pr Uchtmans Blue Peach

___

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 08-29-2017 at 06:28 PM

Old Post 08-01-2017 04:02 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Ratter x Maggie pups. Lets see what happens

2 females and 2 males. She had two more but didn't make it. Now I just hope she can raise what she has and be okay herself. A man just never knows and time will tell

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 08-29-2017 at 06:45 PM

Old Post 08-07-2017 07:40 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

Good luck with your new litter of pups.

Old Post 08-08-2017 05:23 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Those should be some good pups

Old Post 08-08-2017 11:56 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Bird
UKC Forum Member

Elmo glad you have Dragon back home. Hope you have good luck with the new pups.

Bill Bird

Old Post 08-10-2017 04:29 AM
Bill Bird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Bird Click here to Send Bill Bird a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Bird Find more posts by Bill Bird Add Bill Bird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Time will tell on the pups

Bill BYRD did you get your female over to Magic? I know you talked about it.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 08-10-2017 08:34 PM
Bill Bird
UKC Forum Member

Elmo I called Kyler but he did not get back to me in time so I bred her to my Jay, Hawk male.
............Grnitech Uchtman's SB Scout
.........Nitech Hadens' Ozark Co Jim
............Spring Hill Blue Diamond Lady
.....GrNitech Overton's Blue Chief
............Grch Brotherton's Blue Dan
.........Paul Blue Hopeful
............Nitech O'neal's Blue Star 11
Swaney's Blue Ranger
............Grnitech Krooked Creek Blue Scamp
.........Grnitech Uchtman's Blue Jay
.............Nitech Uchtman's So Blue Lacy
.....Ch Uchtman'sBlue Massie
............Grnitech Uchtman's SB Blue Scout
.........Nitech Uchtman's Blue Sadie
.............Uchtman's Blue Jolene
Bird's Blue Jay, Hawk
............Grnitech Uchtman'sSb Scout
.........Ch Grnitech Uchtman's So lue Hornet
............Nitech Kuks Backwoods Blue Bell
....Grch Grnitech Utchman'sSo Blue Timber
............Grnitech Gch Chor's Blue Nails
......... Grch Chor's Blue Molly
............Chor's Blue Rudy
Swaney's Oshowno Blues Missy
............Ch Grnitech Slifes Blue Rambo
........Grnitech Grh Smiley'sBlue Bambo II
............Ch Grnitech Smiley's Misti Blue
....Missouri River Star
............Nitech Uchtmans Blue Splinter
.........Leinbachs Blue Slinter Babe
............Applegates Lead Hollow Honey

Old Post 08-10-2017 11:19 PM
Bill Bird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Bird Click here to Send Bill Bird a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Bird Find more posts by Bill Bird Add Bill Bird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

No good

Friday Dragon tied on scorecard and lost on tie breaker. That is his 4th loss on tiebreaker. He just can't get a break on that.
Saturday he did his job and made a mistake by falling in love with a female. Then treed a 5 minute coon and had 5 minutes to go and treed another after the 5 so no go there.
The cards aren't in his favor yet but hopefully is he can get hunted up and taken he will make it. Finding handlers is hard. Everyone has there own to finish. Oh well faith will kick in for he and I both and then we will hit these hunts and make some noise I hope in the future. Thanks Terry Estill and Earl Howell for giving Dragon a chance this weekend.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 08-14-2017 02:46 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Just remembering a great friend who died of cancer Robert Randolph
With Timber and Dryfork Jean and I can't remember the other blue male when I was hunting in Va a few years back

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 08-15-2017 at 08:39 PM

Old Post 08-15-2017 08:37 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

2 weeks old 2 males 2 females RATTLER X MAGGIE

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 08-19-2017 11:28 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Total Eclipes Aug. 21 1:10 pm

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 08-21-2017 07:36 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dr visit didn't turn out like I was hoping

Working hard to get better.7 hour treatment coming up at the hospital. I will do what ever it takes to get back in the woods and on the dance floor.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 09-27-2017 at 03:44 AM

Old Post 08-29-2017 06:54 PM