UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH NT CH 'PR' Book Em Danno at Stud
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Put me on the list for a female on a line breeding. Fireball and/or yellow river works. Want something to breed to Banjo 3 semen.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2015 12:37 AM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Re: Future line bredcross

quote:
Originally posted by redpower
I m in the process of buying back a female out of NitchTreetalking Shorty, a littermate brother, and Nitch, Sch,Fldch Crimson Creek Redneck Woman. After titleing her the next heat cycle she will be bre to Danno.

I also down the road have another breeding of female out of Danno s first litter I plan on breeding back to Shorty or Taylors Turbo. Hvae plans on Tree Talkin Sister, Danno s dame, back to a grandson,Omary s Slammin Hammer.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 01-16-2015 01:50 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Keep me in mind for a female when you make one of the line bred crosses. She will be put in the hunts.

Old Post 01-16-2015 04:56 PM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jason_beagles
Keep me in mind for a female when you make one of the line bred crosses. She will be put in the hunts.

Will do

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 01-16-2015 11:59 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-25-2015 05:41 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

DRP, didn't you get a pup from the first Danno x Mandy cross, from Scotty? How is it doing?

Old Post 01-26-2015 02:41 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I see where Danno is leading the race again this year.

Old Post 01-26-2015 02:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pm DRP, glad to hear youre happy with your pup. I have four females left to book out of 14 pups in two litters, don't wait long or you wont get one. Thanks to everyone who is trying a Danno pup. I ve been getting calls and texts daily about these pups and everyone is loving them. My pup (almost 8 months) struck two tracks last week, and the grown dogs he was hunted with came to him and treed the coon. Hes not treeing hard yet but hes tracking to the tree and trying. Hunter has only been out about 6 or 7 times!

Old Post 01-30-2015 02:43 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno is looking better every day. Hopefully hes ready for the truck hunt this coming weekend. Gonna slip him out a night or two this week against doctors orders just to see how hes really feeling. Another Danno X Mandy pup ran and treed on four coons last night with a grown dog. This was her first night in the woods EVER! She has never seen a coon or even smelled one until last night. Thanks to everyone who has bought or booked a Danno pup, I don't think youll regret it!

Old Post 02-02-2015 04:02 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno looks and feels like a new hound after his antibiotics and fluids. Took him out for a short round Monday night, full moon and cold. It took a while but he finally laid one up on the outside of a hollow. Seen the coon then slipped into a hole. That woulda been a downer on a competition hunt! Leaving out Friday morning headed to Lula, hopefully coming home in a new truck!

Old Post 02-05-2015 02:25 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Good luck! Make em see Red.

Old Post 02-05-2015 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Kasey! Bring that truck home!

Old Post 02-06-2015 04:06 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Well if youre looking for the perfect dog to breed to, don't call me. Danno waited till we got to the truck hunt and put a possum in a log! lol. Yes he is a dog, and no im not afraid to tell people about his mistakes. He did go on to tree two coons during the cast and put the heat on the cast winner. It came down to the last tree, Danno was on a den and Track Max was 8 tenths with a coon! It was just an honor to be able to hunt in this hunt, so I guess we ll settle for that. Headed to the Pro Hunt in Crowville Friday night. WE AINT SKEERED!

Old Post 02-10-2015 02:01 AM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

I cant think of many good dogs that I have ever hunted for any length of time who didn't tree at least one possum...lol
Maybe next time Danny will have the ringtail and the other dog will have the slick tail.... good effort and best of luck in the pro hunt!

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 02-10-2015 02:22 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

At least he was first tree on the possum and two coons! lol. The cw backed him on the possum but was struck with a line so he got deleted! lol.

Old Post 02-10-2015 02:31 AM
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

Dooly yall have accomplished a hell of a lot, more redbones need to be pushed or behind men like you! A hell of a dog & a heck of a good man behind him!

903-650-4495 call/txt anytime
Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH
CHKC GRCH (all time $ leader)
PKC PLATINUM CH (all time $ leader)
2016 RESERVE FALL SUPER STAKE CH (only redbone to ever make the final 4)

Grnitech PKC CH Night Stalkin roxie
2018 top 16 PKC redbone breed
2018 Top 16 PA state race
2019 National Redbone days Champion

Walker:
UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Frost Bite Zoey

UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Dirty Little Tramp
Russ Myer hunt winner $20,000
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:
GOLD CH GRCH GRNITECH Classy Cali
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Outlaw Jack
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Apache Man
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Famous Outlaw Ann
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Tree Burning Moses

Old Post 02-10-2015 03:10 AM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent Peel
UKC Forum Member

Hey at least you were there.That's huge just to get to that point.Congrats on that and the rest of your accomplishments.Good luck in the future!

2003 American Redbone Assoc.
Hunter of the Year
Home of:
GrNtCh PKC Ch 2x National GrNtCh English Ohio War NyHawk Co owned with Cody Sullivan

GrNtCh PKC Ch Dr Feelgood Co owned with Adam Huckaby
2016 Performance Points Runner Up Overall
2016 Performance Points Redbone Breed Winner
2016 American Redbone Days Overall Champion
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Friday
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Saturday
High Scoring Male Saturday 2014 American Redbone days Olney,IL.
1st Place RQE Marshall, Mo.
Double Cast Winner Winter Classic Batesville,Ms.
4th Place RQE Wartburg, TN.

GrNtCh Peels Burning River Rebel
2nd Place Reg. 2013 American Redbone Days

GrNtCh PKC CH Peel's Burning Pepper
2006 PKC Redbone Days Overall Champion

2005 American Redbone Days Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh PKCCh Stepp's Little Pepper
#1 Current Reproducer when he died
2003 US Redbone Days Overall
Champion
2003 American Redbone Days
Overall Champion
2002 US Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2002 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2001 Brooks Magill Memorial
Overall Champion
2000 NKC World Championship
19th Place Overall

GrChGrNtCh PKCCh Peel's Red Jewel II
1997 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
1997 Brooks Magill Memorial Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh Peel's Red Pepper
ARCA Hall of Fame Member
1995 AKC World Championship High Scoring Redbone Male

Old Post 02-10-2015 05:46 PM
Brent Peel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Peel Click here to Send Brent Peel a Private Message Click Here to Email Brent Peel Find more posts by Brent Peel Add Brent Peel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

We cant catch a break here lately! Bombed out at the Pro Hunt last weekend. Setting our sites on the PKC State Championship in two weeks. The response and interest on Danno pups has been overwhelming here lately! I truly appreciate everyone who has bought a pup. Folks Im a working man, I work 40 hrs. a week. I will do what I can to accommodate you, whether your picking up a pup or breeding a female. I work for a living and Coondog for a hobby. So work has to come first. Bear with me on scheduling and Ill help anyway I can.

Old Post 02-19-2015 02:08 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picked up 144 dollar cw last night at a CHKC hunt. 1 hr. hunt. He was under two coons during the hunt and one after!

Old Post 02-21-2015 05:41 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Congrads

Looks like he might be comming out of that slump he s been in, prob with a little attitude adjustment. lol Keep up the good job.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 02-21-2015 06:01 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Re: Future line bredcross

quote:
Originally posted by redpower
I m in the process of buying back a female out of NitchTreetalking Shorty, a littermate brother, and Nitch, Sch,Fldch Crimson Creek Redneck Woman. After titleing her the next heat cycle she will be bre to Danno.

Well this female may never be comp hunted, she will not hunt deep, but is going to make a nice squirrell dog. Big solid hardchopping mouth, 100 bpm. Will still bred her to Danno down the road.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 02-22-2015 05:50 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

All pups on the ground at this time are sold! The Mojo female cross is due in march and there are 4 booked already. Trying to get time in my schedule to get Danno collected, hopefully we'll have him collected in the near future.

Old Post 02-22-2015 11:29 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

PKC State Championship tomorrow night! We got snow and ice on the ground! These short haired dogs aint used to this, these short haired southern coons aint either.

Old Post 02-27-2015 02:18 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Mojo female is due in a few weeks. John says shes big as a barrel. He only has one deposit in hand, so if youre looking for a crossbreed pup give John a call. Check it out on the X breed forum.

Old Post 03-07-2015 08:32 PM
sechdog
UKC Forum Member

congrats

congrats danno and kasey on high scoring nite champ at state hunt friday.good luck tonight.

Old Post 03-14-2015 06:12 PM
sechdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sechdog Click here to Send sechdog a Private Message Click Here to Email sechdog Find more posts by sechdog Add sechdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote