UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh NtCh PR' HILLBILLY'S SMOKEY RIVER DUTCH HTX At Stud
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Bill, glad things are going good for you. Keep up the good work!!

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2015 08:22 PM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Craig... I'm just trying to keep afloat! Lol!

Old Post 01-11-2015 08:59 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Hey Bill I sent u a pm thanks

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Old Post 01-12-2015 03:46 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like your Dutch is doing a good job, in the woods, and in the breeding pen. He's a good looking hound, and he's reproduced some really good looking dogs. You sure deserve the success you are experiencing, and I hope it keeps getting better. I have a couple of females I'm going to breed to my male, Jim, but if I didn't have him I would sure be looking toward the hills of WV!!!!!!

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Last edited by Craig Edwards on 01-12-2015 at 04:10 AM

Old Post 01-12-2015 04:07 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Hope things are going good for you and ole Dutch. Are you getting to hunt much now or is the weather too rough or is ole Dutch chasing the girls to much to have time to fool with ya. lol. If he is tell him to keep up the good work, because I've got a daughter of his down here that I am sure proud of. Just checking in with you Bill. Take care.

Old Post 01-12-2015 04:21 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

bebee, I answered your pm, Thanks!!

Craig, I appreciate the nice comments, honestly, all I try to do is help the best I can, The guys before me, are the ones that made all these dogs, not me. I wish you all the best with Jim, and whatever else you do......

Mr Jack.We're doin good... Cade is playing a lot of Basketball, so we've been doin that too. We've hunted some, But the single degit weather, the coon around here don't move well, so its kinda like finding a needle in a hay stack....... But a blind hog will find a nut once in a while, and so will a Blue dog. Lol!! Dutch has had a couple girlfriends lately, and has a few booked, so we shall see..... Thank You For Everything!!!

Old Post 01-12-2015 07:14 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Thanks I got it

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Old Post 01-13-2015 12:07 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim whitt
New UKC Forum Member

bill and dutch

I never post anything on here but I feel I should on this one. I have known bill for several years and yet to meet a better guy if you deal with bill you will be treated right bottom line.as for dutch I dont think you will be disappointed breeding your female to him.especially after you have the pleasure meeting bill.

Old Post 01-13-2015 10:43 PM
Tim whitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim whitt Click here to Send Tim whitt a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim whitt Find more posts by Tim whitt Add Tim whitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I agree. I purchased a bluetick female from Bill a few years back. She was just how he described her and more. I have been friends with Bill ever since.

Old Post 01-13-2015 11:14 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tim, and Gary for your nice comments, surely you guys are talking about some other Bill guy!! Lol!! Thanks guy's, y'all friendship means a lot to me!! Take Care!!

Old Post 01-14-2015 11:53 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well.... Ive made it out a couple nights this week, I hunted Ol'Dutch, and my Mayble female,,, Treed a couple coon, had a couple dens, a couple slick tree's, and a couple holes!! So one thing I guess is for sure, is I'm hitting an rounded average! Lol!
One thing I have to say, is my little Mayble, will be hog headed independent i think, she tries hard now, and she's a long way from having it all figured out, but she does her best every drop, to get away from whatever dog, you turn her out with..and do her own thing, right, wrong, indifferent...

Old Post 01-23-2015 11:48 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Mr Charles Patterson, from PA called last night and told me, that his little female out of Dutch, and Hammerhead got hit and killed on a road Sat night in a comp hunt, he was wanting another one like her, he said that she only needed a place to be NtCh, and needed two more to be a GrCh on bench.

Last edited by HILLBILLYS BLU on 01-27-2015 at 03:40 PM

Old Post 01-27-2015 12:29 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Sorry

So Sorry to hear that news. Maybel is my kind of dog. I like a hard head that will try it a lone. I have said bad things about them in the past when I had a coon treed and they were some where else.LOL! Have a good one my friend. Dave

Old Post 01-27-2015 03:22 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sorry

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
So Sorry to hear that news. Maybel is my kind of dog. I like a hard head that will try it a lone. I have said bad things about them in the past when I had a coon treed and they were some where else.LOL! Have a good one my friend. Dave

Thanks Buddy!! I'm liking Mayble pretty good, I should have my butt kicked for not hunting her more!!
It was a bad deal about Mr. Pattersons's female, I have never tried to place pups in Comp hunter's hands, but with so much infuses on the hunts, it's kind of nice when they show up there anyway! Talk to you later, and have a great day my friend!!

Old Post 01-28-2015 12:15 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I want to Thank Dan and Kris Rosier for breeding their fine Izzy female to ol'Dutch, they should be nice pups!
……………………………………………………..PR Smokey River Spud
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch PR Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
…………………….Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Lake
……………………………………………………..PR. Tucker's Blue Sledgehammer
……………………………………. Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch PR Misty River Blue Doll
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch. PR Misty River Blue Misty
Sire……….Gr Ch Nite Ch PR. Hillbilly's Smokey River Dutch HTX
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch PR Smokey River JB's Chief
……………………………………..Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Chief's Joe
……………………………………………………..Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
…………………….PR Misty River Blue Doll III
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
…………………………………….. Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Doll II
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Doll

Pups ( Due March 30th)

……………………………………………………..Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Chiefs Blue Dancer
……………………………………..Nite ch PR Moore's Blue Mountain Bo
……………………………………………………..PR Harlin's Ok Punkin
…………………...Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Bowen's Blue Deuce
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Southshore DR. Blue RJ
……………………………………..PR Bostic's Mckees Creek Blue Dakota
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Kings Blue Mandy
Dam……..Gr Ch PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara ( 2nd, 4th and 5th place wins)
……………………………………………………..Gr Nite Ch PR Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Ryan's Ole Jake
……………………………………………………..PR Nixon's Wolf Creek T&J Chick
…………………...Ch Nite Ch Tully's Rockyhills Becky
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Dryfork Southern Blue Bawling Shack
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Ryan's Southern Belle
……………………………………………………..PR Hard Knocking Blue Jazz

Old Post 01-28-2015 12:18 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Izzy!!

Dutch!

Old Post 01-29-2015 06:35 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well, had an interesting night last night.. Early it seemed to be a real good night. I turned Dutch and Mayble loose, and it seemed as soon as i did, the wind really picked up (Bad). I dont really know how far they got before they stuck, because I couldn't hear them, But They were nearly a 1000 yards when they treed.... I got to them and they were treed in a big hollow tree ( den I suppose), With lack of intelligence on my part, I pulled them off, and cast them again, they split up this time, with Mayble goin up one hollow, and Dutch the other, Mayble opened first but just a few times, and got quite, then Dutch opened in the other hollow, and treed shortly after. When I got to him, I found him treed in the middle of a two acre pond, that was lightly froze over, on an old snag, I don't know how the ice was thick enough, to hold him, but I knew, if it broke through, there was no way I could save him so I started to call him, and he finally came to me,,,, So with all that I decided to catch Mayble and head home. Shew that was a close one.

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:45 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Pics from Last night.

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:47 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

It sounds as though you had some luck on your side last night.
I also turned loose last night thinking it would be a good night. Emma also treed in a den. I heard her strike but that was about all because of the wind that was picking up just after I turned her. I quit hunting when I got her off the tree.

Last edited by Gary Napier II on 01-30-2015 at 02:02 PM

Old Post 01-30-2015 01:47 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Gary!! I was nervous for a while there... Lol!

Old Post 01-31-2015 03:49 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Ice

Bill sure glad everything worked out for you and Dutch on the ice the other night. Its never that cold for a long enough time down here for any big water to freeze like that. I was just sitting here thinking what would I do if one of my hounds got in a spot like that and broke through.We would both probably drown because I dont think I could stand there and watch one of my hounds drown. I'm sure glad you got him off there Bill without having to do anything to endanger yourself. Take care-good huntin

Old Post 02-02-2015 03:36 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Dryfork Southern Blue Bawling Shack
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Ryan's Southern Belle
……………………………………………………..PR Hard Knocking Blue Jazz

Hard Knocking Blue Jazz was a littermate to my Moe dog, out of mad dog spanky and ole smokey river jazz.

Shack was made nt.ch by bill kooser and sold him back to pat.

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 02-02-2015 06:57 PM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Jack, I was nervous for a while there....
Thanks for posting Shane, Its good to know of all the good dogs behind a cross.

Old Post 02-03-2015 04:34 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Jonathon Newton from GA sent me these pics of his female out of Dutch, and Dauber, on a cold winter night.

Old Post 02-03-2015 07:08 PM
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

btt

Back to the top for my good buddy Bill and Dutch

Here is my male out of dutch and 2 grandsons to dutch

Old Post 02-08-2015 02:03 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote