UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Hunzikers Midnite BlackJack Semen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Hunzikers Midnite BlackJack Semen

Years ago ,I hunted about everydog that Art Hunziker owned, Gabby, Sledge,Reba,Gem,Snooky,Magnum, Bocephus, I am the one that made the cross that reproduced Gripper, and I gave Art Gripper when he was a year old .. I myself made Arts Skynerd dog Nt Ch. Ole Sknyerd I think was one of the best Hounds Art Hunziker had in his Kennel ,My opinion. Skynerd was never collected , I wish he had of been. well Art had a young dog named Hunzikers Midnite Black Jack He was one nice hound, he was out of Skynerd big bawl mouth good lookin everything I liked ,,,I talked art into having him collected and he did Then BlackJack died. Long story short,, I just bought the only breedings and semen out of the Blackjack Dog. I again am going to use it on a special female when the time comes ,,, There were many nice hounds out of Skynerd , I owned several of them and so has others . Now to find that special female, Have a Blessed One ,,,Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2019 12:17 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

7 generation

Ron
The big scroll of pedigree dogs you gave me years ago have all these dogs you talk about I am sure it will come in handy and if I were you would frame and put on the wall ! this will remove any questions of who what when for you !
Good Luck

p.s ….looking for a pup …..lol

Paul J Shearer

mailing back in the same tube you got from U.K.C.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/rooderski/067.jpg

Old Post 01-11-2019 01:27 PM
mackeyhill paul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mackeyhill paul Click here to Send mackeyhill paul a Private Message Click Here to Email mackeyhill paul Find more posts by mackeyhill paul Add mackeyhill paul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

skynard

At one time I owned Skynard x Cindy ll female. She started at young age made a nice hound . One night she treed coon in a barn some guy shot her. I hope breed a female sometime I would like to get another Skynard hound

John 3:16

Old Post 01-15-2019 09:55 AM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

Where did they go

28 years ago hunziker hounds were very popular , who is keeping the line alive.. I had one male sired by MOONDANCER out of HUNZIKERS SNOOKY..My female was sired by BOSIPHUS out of hunzikers JOLEEN. Both were really nice hounds but the female was just a natural. I did raise one litter of pups out of here and people were calling me wanting another pup from that cross. I had some back issues so could not hunt hounds for a number of years. Had a surgery and got back into the hounds with a female. She is linebred on ACE and MINEHARTS SUGAR COOKIE. Anyone else out there have hunziker hounds.

Old Post 01-17-2019 09:28 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote