UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Main Street mayhem
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Philip
UKC Forum Member

Main Street mayhem

Are there many young dogs going good, out of mayhem?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2018 08:54 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
English blood
UKC Forum Member

Xena

I have a 8 month female out of him that's doing great. Hard tree dog, gives good mouth on track. I've had her under 12 solos this season. Super independent

Old Post 12-31-2018 12:21 PM
English blood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English blood Click here to Send English blood a Private Message Click Here to Email English blood Find more posts by English blood Add English blood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a good one, nice

Old Post 12-31-2018 12:23 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
English blood
UKC Forum Member

Not sure about any others but she's cranking. I'll be getting another one out of him.

Old Post 12-31-2018 02:05 PM
English blood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English blood Click here to Send English blood a Private Message Click Here to Email English blood Find more posts by English blood Add English blood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

I just got one, six months old, been worked on a drag a little, come spring though.
Mine is a beauty queen.

Old Post 12-31-2018 07:14 PM
Philip
UKC Forum Member

Roy on bottom also

Old Post 12-31-2018 07:16 PM
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

I know of a cross that will be made with him this spring that should be one heck of a nice cross. Keep watchin for it to be made!

Old Post 01-01-2019 02:41 AM
HEADLINESKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HEADLINESKENNEL Click here to Send HEADLINESKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HEADLINESKENNEL Find more posts by HEADLINESKENNEL Add HEADLINESKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

I see he won a cast at grand American

Old Post 01-08-2019 01:49 PM
ticker31
UKC Forum Member

Mayhem

He should reproduce very well. I have a half brother to him that is reproducing some really nice early starting pups.

Old Post 01-11-2019 01:56 PM
ticker31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ticker31 Click here to Send ticker31 a Private Message Click Here to Email ticker31 Find more posts by ticker31 Add ticker31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

Mayhem

There are 3 different litters on The ground out of 3 differently bred females and pups are showing a ton of potential and look to have big mouths and drive.. I have a male I'm just starting that has me excited

Nitech PR' Popular Run Blue Bonnie
Ch Nitech PR' Mainstreet Woman
PR' Squaw Valley Toe Joe(Mayhem x Echo)

Old Post 01-15-2019 03:32 PM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

Randle Powell how is the other female u got doing

Old Post 01-15-2019 03:34 PM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

They are both doing fine I just picked the bigger one of the two because I don’t have time for both. They are both very smart and LOUD. Hopefully they will make good ones.

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 01-15-2019 07:08 PM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

We are locked in winter, since I got mine, she will be grand show, just think she will be some kind of coonhound. Not what I call loud, but think she will hurt your ears. Lol

Old Post 01-16-2019 12:42 AM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Phil

quote:
Originally posted by Philip
We are locked in winter, since I got mine, she will be grand show, just think she will be some kind of coonhound. Not what I call loud, but think she will hurt your ears. Lol

Can't wait to see her. Her daddy is a big beautiful hound! Spose to get the big snowfall tomorrow!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 01-16-2019 05:35 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

Pups

That's good to hear Randle Powell they were some pretty females

Old Post 01-17-2019 12:44 AM
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

That female you have Phil is a beautiful pup and she'll definitely hurt your ears lol..and Thanks Doug Robinson I think he is easy on the eyes too

Old Post 01-17-2019 12:48 AM