UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > English mouths ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Will Walker
UKC Forum Member

English mouths ?

Not real familiar with English dogs, had the Buck dog out of Horn that had a good mouth. What line of English dogs commonly throws big mouth dogs? Well above average? Looking at getting a pup or two but wanna start with a big mouth.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2018 03:44 PM
Will Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Will Walker Click here to Send Will Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email Will Walker Find more posts by Will Walker Add Will Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloody creek
UKC Forum Member

I had a super loud female out of Horn myself, the Wilcox line almost always has huge mouths crossed on the right femalea.Allen Short's JR dog is putting loud mouths on his pups... he goes back Rollen Rock. Big mouth reproducer himself..

Old Post 12-11-2018 01:53 AM
bloody creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloody creek Click here to Send bloody creek a Private Message Click Here to Email bloody creek Find more posts by bloody creek Add bloody creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

I 2nd the JR dog. My Jack dog is out of him and he’s the loudest English I’ve heard. I have several females with pups on the ground and one we just bred today if you want to try one out of Jack and I think Alan has some out of JR too.

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 12-11-2018 02:40 AM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

If you want mouth get one out of Red Ruby Hardtime Buck.

Old Post 01-01-2019 02:33 AM
HEADLINESKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HEADLINESKENNEL Click here to Send HEADLINESKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HEADLINESKENNEL Find more posts by HEADLINESKENNEL Add HEADLINESKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Rollen Rock and Seth Ische's Buck dog are two that I know consistently throw a Big Mouth

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 01-02-2019 12:46 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blaine Stout
UKC Forum Member

I've hunt Wilcox bred dogs. Hunting one out of top gun right now. He has what I think is a good mouth but everytime I'm in a cast everybody seems to comment how big of mouth he has.

Hounds that reside at Cedar Creek Ranch

WALKERS
Ch Grnitech Cedar Creek Paco

ENGLISH
Grch Blackfords C'mon Eileen
Nitech Wanna be a Lunatic

R.I.P
Nitech Cedar Creek Timbers Blu Junior

Old Post 01-02-2019 04:29 AM
Blaine Stout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Stout Click here to Send Blaine Stout a Private Message Click Here to Email Blaine Stout Find more posts by Blaine Stout Add Blaine Stout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ticker31
UKC Forum Member

Ch Nite Ch Main Street Blood

Blood has a huge mouth and is putting it on his pups.
Huge huge loud locate.
Blood is Main Street Dino x Tri County Ada

Old Post 01-04-2019 04:59 PM
ticker31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ticker31 Click here to Send ticker31 a Private Message Click Here to Email ticker31 Find more posts by ticker31 Add ticker31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye_boys
UKC Forum Member

SINGING TAPP WHITEY is putting big months and go power in his pups,,,TAPP & CHARLIE 7 BRED

Southern ohio
Call or text-1-937-403-7322

B&R'S CLASSY SIDE
SIRE=PCH,NTCH G & E FIGHTIN SIDE
DAM=GRCH NTCH SILVER DOLLAR DAISY MAY
--------------------------------------------------
SINGING TAPP WHITEY
2018 UKC performance sire
2017 CHKC super stud
2018 PKC Ss sire
SIRE=GRNTCH DARKSHADOW TAPP TWISTER
DAM=NTCH RHOADS TRI-COUNTY ADA

---------------------------------------------------

Singing Tapp Whitey (semen)

Old Post 01-13-2019 11:03 PM
buckeye_boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye_boys Click here to Send buckeye_boys a Private Message Click Here to Email buckeye_boys Find more posts by buckeye_boys Add buckeye_boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave1
UKC Forum Member

Im new to the breed also but i have a male out of brair creek zeb that has a great loud muth

Old Post 01-21-2019 02:16 AM
Dave1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave1 Click here to Send Dave1 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave1 Add Dave1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
knockemstiffeng
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ch Nite Ch Main Street Blood

quote:
Originally posted by ticker31
Blood has a huge mouth and is putting it on his pups.
Huge huge loud locate.
Blood is Main Street Dino x Tri County Ada

I think Blood is out of the same cross as Seth's Buck dog.

Old Post 01-21-2019 06:57 PM
knockemstiffeng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for knockemstiffeng Click here to Send knockemstiffeng a Private Message Click Here to Email knockemstiffeng Find more posts by knockemstiffeng Add knockemstiffeng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKY
UKC Forum Member

Looks like the Ada female is a reproducer.... I see her mentioned several times with some pretty significant stud dogs being her pups....

Home of:
A couple old plugs

Old Post 01-21-2019 07:17 PM
MUSKY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKY Click here to Send MUSKY a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKY Find more posts by MUSKY Add MUSKY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ticker31
UKC Forum Member

Blood

Blood and Buck are full brothers. Buck is a litter older.
They Both have huge mouths and are reproducing nice pups. Scott Merritt’s Nite Ch Woody dog is also out of Ada.

Old Post 01-21-2019 08:09 PM
ticker31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ticker31 Click here to Send ticker31 a Private Message Click Here to Email ticker31 Find more posts by ticker31 Add ticker31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye_boys
UKC Forum Member

Re: Blood

quote:
Originally posted by ticker31
Blood and Buck are full brothers. Buck is a litter older.
They Both have huge mouths and are reproducing nice pups. Scott Merritt’s Nite Ch Woody dog is also out of Ada.

SINGING TAPP WHITEY and Scott's woody dog are brothers

Southern ohio
Call or text-1-937-403-7322

B&R'S CLASSY SIDE
SIRE=PCH,NTCH G & E FIGHTIN SIDE
DAM=GRCH NTCH SILVER DOLLAR DAISY MAY
--------------------------------------------------
SINGING TAPP WHITEY
2018 UKC performance sire
2017 CHKC super stud
2018 PKC Ss sire
SIRE=GRNTCH DARKSHADOW TAPP TWISTER
DAM=NTCH RHOADS TRI-COUNTY ADA

---------------------------------------------------

Singing Tapp Whitey (semen)

Old Post 01-21-2019 09:01 PM
buckeye_boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye_boys Click here to Send buckeye_boys a Private Message Click Here to Email buckeye_boys Find more posts by buckeye_boys Add buckeye_boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Re: English mouths ?

quote:
Originally posted by Will Walker
Not real familiar with English dogs, had the Buck dog out of Horn that had a good mouth. What line of English dogs commonly throws big mouth dogs? Well above average? Looking at getting a pup or two but wanna start with a big mouth.

Come and hunt with me Will. Be glad to take you out

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 01-25-2019 04:25 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote