UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch Grnitech Skuna River Bart
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ethan howard
UKC Forum Member

Silver Ch Grnitech Skuna River Bart

Contact Justin, or Randy Brierly for info on breeding to Bart

CLINCH RIVER KENNELS
Ch Nitech 'PR' Clinch River Jack Daniels (Qualified 2017 Hunt) (Qualified 2017 Show)
Highest scoring dog at SEB&TD sectional
Clinch River Sadie

Howard's Black Boone
Howard's Maxine

Ethan Howard
(865)-603-7567

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2017 09:30 PM
ethan howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ethan howard Click here to Send ethan howard a Private Message Click Here to Email ethan howard Find more posts by ethan howard Add ethan howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I really like the way your dog is bred.

There's very few Bark males left and I don't know of a grandson of Makers Mark alive. That's pretty good credentials in the DNA Dept.
I've heard several say Ole Mark was one of the loudest young dogs they ever heard. I had one bred much like Bart and he was a coondog and loud.
If you're close ID give this. Dog a chance.

Wish you guys the best with him.

Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 04-25-2017 02:54 AM
cripple creek is online now Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for posting, we bought Bart to breed to our females.we mostly just pleasure hunt, I had him make that ad up so If we can help anyone out or someone looking for a dog to breed there female to. not out looking to getting rich, just to produce condogs. All I ask is a clean vet check on any female. He is here if anyone wants to go on a hunt sometime.
Thanks
Justin

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 04-25-2017 05:00 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

You're welcome Justin...

He's bred right and looks extra sharp. I'll post those pics you sent me and the video. He has a very good mouth. Love his consistent treeing chop.

Very nice stud dog. The Skuna River hounds have made their mark on the Walker breed in a big way.

Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 04-26-2017 12:55 AM
cripple creek is online now Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote