UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ukc don’t know how I feel about this.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Ukc don’t know how I feel about this.

On the website where it tells moh and bench show judges in each state you started putting our license number. That means you could be put down as officiating a hunt you were not at I always figured my number was confidential.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2020 11:24 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Good to see you are still kicking, you been kind of quiet after the ice cream binge, did not know if it put you in s sugar coma or what. Lol. What difference does your license number make if it's published or not. It's not like someone can steal your identity with a MOH license number. Go get a blizzard and chill out, hay season is getting close, if you know what I mean. Lol. Dave

Old Post 05-11-2020 02:56 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Y'all are being too nice to each other these days! Your arguments in the past sure got me through alot of rainy days at work. And as much as I enjoy a good Yadkintar/Dave dispute, I think I know what he means. With numbers posted, an unscrupulous club could record event paperwork using info for a MOH or Bench Show Judge that wasn't even there. I know this used to happen a lot, and even with a confidential #, all they'd have to do is get a MOH or BSJ # off their old paperwork. Pretty sure its not about identity theft.

Old Post 05-11-2020 03:30 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I have to agree with Yadkintar!

Old Post 05-11-2020 04:12 AM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cory Highfill

Lol. We sure had fun disagreeing, but in reality we agree on a lot of things. Tar can take just as good as he gives and I really respect that about anyone. Most of us are really decent folks that like to disagree from time to time, but the bottom line is that we can still be friends. I might just get out to Tars neck of the woods and I would like to think he would feed me some of that famous pear pie and catfish, I hear it's finger licking good. Dave

Old Post 05-11-2020 04:28 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Information

Any club caught falsifying records should be banned for life. As has been stated, there are other ways that a club could get that information if they desired. I guess that my opinion was based on folks being honest, I never considered that someone would use the information to cheat. Dave

Old Post 05-11-2020 04:39 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Then why have "our" Lic.numbers listed? I don't get it either Tar.

Old Post 05-11-2020 05:21 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

How about updating your list? Barred individuals and others who haven't judged an event in years still on the list.

Old Post 05-11-2020 05:27 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Not a problem.

I know that my state licensures are available to the public if they search the agency that issues the license.

If they are used falsely, that's on the people that use them falsely.

Old Post 05-11-2020 05:38 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Information

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Any club caught falsifying records should be banned for life. As has been stated, there are other ways that a club could get that information if they desired. I guess that my opinion was based on folks being honest, I never considered that someone would use the information to cheat. Dave

Dang I was thinking our next hunt that I HD @ I would put Tar down and send a bunch of appeal paperwork into Allen lol!!!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 05-11-2020 05:47 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I absolutely did not know it till I was at a hunt the other night and the bench show judge had forgot his number and they looked it up and told him then told me what mine was. I look at it like you wouldn’t give your social security number to sombody you don’t know over the phone.

Tar

Old Post 05-11-2020 12:04 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Cory Highfill

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Lol. We sure had fun disagreeing, but in reality we agree on a lot of things. Tar can take just as good as he gives and I really respect that about anyone. Most of us are really decent folks that like to disagree from time to time, but the bottom line is that we can still be friends. I might just get out to Tars neck of the woods and I would like to think he would feed me some of that famous pear pie and catfish, I hear it's finger licking good. Dave

Pear trees are loaded I already checked lol.

Tar

Old Post 05-11-2020 12:06 PM
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17
How about updating your list? Barred individuals and others who haven't judged an event in years still on the list.

Where can I find your BSJ number at?

Old Post 05-11-2020 02:07 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Absolutely NOT where you are supposed to find it....

Old Post 05-11-2020 03:12 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Not a problem.

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I know that my state licensures are available to the public if they search the agency that issues the license.

If they are used falsely, that's on the people that use them falsely.

Wondering for what purpose a club would even consider reporting a false licensed official on their paperwork? Of course, there's some pretty stiff measures in place for falsifications but more than that it seems like a dumb idea. It certainly wouldn't be worth trying and would be an easy one to prove quickly unless every participant is on board with it.

Old Post 05-11-2020 05:02 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Be really easy at some of these little outlaw clubs. Nobody shows up use my number and get a win and I would never know.

Tar

Old Post 05-11-2020 05:33 PM
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Because of the option to utilize a hunt director, I'd figure it would happen mostly with bench shows. Most clubs only have one bench show judge, and it would be pretty convenient to just grab a name and a number when he didn't show up for some reason.

Old Post 05-11-2020 07:51 PM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote