UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Moffets Demon blood
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steffan Kichta
Deamon?

Steffan, take Bull to Lisbon or Beaver Falls and finish him!

Lone Pine North

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2012 07:10 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steffan Kichta
UKC Forum Member

None of the ones that I know of are doing any good. High drive but don't seem to have a lot of sense. But a lot of the Bull dogs were late starters?????

Old Post 02-23-2012 07:11 PM
Steffan Kichta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steffan Kichta Click here to Send Steffan Kichta a Private Message Click Here to Email Steffan Kichta Find more posts by Steffan Kichta Add Steffan Kichta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hustle
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steffan
I am thinking about finding a female to breed my hound with. I just dont know what to cross with. Mine is out of frozen semen from a cross of GN Larrys Hickory Deamon an GN Baileys Little Ann.
Thanks Larry Moore

Old Post 02-24-2012 02:15 AM
Hustle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hustle Click here to Send Hustle a Private Message Click Here to Email Hustle Find more posts by Hustle Add Hustle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

What type of dog was Demon. Hardgoing,getdeep, wide open or tight, independent??

Old Post 02-24-2012 03:41 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Moeffit Deamon Pups

I'm just starting to hunt the pups that I raised last year. I kept a male and a female. There was only one male in the litter. They should be further along than they are, but I've just had too many pups with potential turning out and have not given them the time that I should have.

Old Post 02-26-2012 11:17 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hustle
UKC Forum Member

Deamon bred dogs that here in southeastern ohio were hard hunting fast hounds some tend to track silent. Mine have alot of Tom Tom but the Deamon line makes them a very smart dog very easy to train. I have never had much luck with the females in my blood line but the males will just gut ya cold nose split tree dog. I taught mine to heel and i dont use a lead strap and its mother out of Ill. which is Houses Tom Tom tripaled up was the same way. I three generations of my Deamon/ Tom Tom hounds were infatuated with balls. I can put a tennis ball in a wedge of a tree the they would tree on it for hours if you would let them. Hope this sort of answers any questions But mine insnt all Deamon its has more Houses Tom Tom than anything else with Deamon second.
Lmoore

Old Post 02-27-2012 02:31 AM
Hustle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hustle Click here to Send Hustle a Private Message Click Here to Email Hustle Find more posts by Hustle Add Hustle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseph robinson
UKC Forum Member

Kler Kry

I tried to send you a pm but your box is full.

Old Post 04-23-2012 01:54 PM
joseph robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseph robinson Click here to Send joseph robinson a Private Message Find more posts by joseph robinson Add joseph robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FRONTENAC
New UKC Forum Member

deamon

craig liston-phone # please

Old Post 04-23-2012 02:20 PM
FRONTENAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRONTENAC Click here to Send FRONTENAC a Private Message Click Here to Email FRONTENAC Find more posts by FRONTENAC Add FRONTENAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Craig's# 724.622.7768

Lone Pine North

Old Post 04-23-2012 10:30 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike B
UKC Forum Member

Re: deamon

quote:
Originally posted by FRONTENAC
craig liston-phone # please

Buckeye Buck ll ?????

Old Post 04-24-2012 12:13 PM
Mike B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike B Click here to Send Mike B a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike B Find more posts by Mike B Add Mike B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FRONTENAC
New UKC Forum Member

buckeye buck II

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN MIKE?

Old Post 04-24-2012 02:19 PM
FRONTENAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRONTENAC Click here to Send FRONTENAC a Private Message Click Here to Email FRONTENAC Find more posts by FRONTENAC Add FRONTENAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseph robinson
UKC Forum Member

Big Bull 2

What kind of hunting style does this dog show? Cold nose, fast tracking, silent, deep hunter etc? Does he wind very many coon?
Has he made grand nite yet? How old is he? Does he have pups that are doing well?

Thanks for any info.
Joe

Old Post 04-25-2012 03:24 PM
joseph robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseph robinson Click here to Send joseph robinson a Private Message Find more posts by joseph robinson Add joseph robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hustle
UKC Forum Member

Super duper refresh

Dam tough dogs seen nem is action. Could there be be anything left on this line

Old Post 05-10-2020 06:34 AM
D Ray
New UKC Forum Member

There’s are 11 Deamon Semen pups four months old scattered around off a daughter off Feelin Big and Ms Pacman and there is another semen litter due this week off ole Deamon and a Lipper Semen daughter.

Old Post 05-10-2020 03:32 PM
D Ray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Ray Click here to Send D Ray a Private Message Find more posts by D Ray Add D Ray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by D Ray
There’s are 11 Deamon Semen pups four months old scattered around off a daughter off Feelin Big and Ms Pacman and there is another semen litter due this week off ole Deamon and a Lipper Semen daughter.

$$$$$$$

Old Post 05-10-2020 03:38 PM
FLYbyNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLYbyNIGHT Click here to Send FLYbyNIGHT a Private Message Find more posts by FLYbyNIGHT Add FLYbyNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

Didnt miami river big D go back to that dog somehow?

Old Post 05-10-2020 03:52 PM
FLYbyNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLYbyNIGHT Click here to Send FLYbyNIGHT a Private Message Find more posts by FLYbyNIGHT Add FLYbyNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hustle
UKC Forum Member

Not sure on that Q. I started this post in 04. I haven’t been on the message board for years and I saw a my old lmoore user name so I refreshed some old posts. Our kennel name is Danger High Voltage kennels. I am keeping my antenna up on this bloodline.

Old Post 05-10-2020 04:30 PM