UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Elon Musk
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Elon Musk

Well, does Elon Musk have something, or is this another nothingburger?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2022 03:01 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Read the emails. The DNC told Twitter what and who to censor before the election. The White House told Twitter what and who to censor after the election. Biden's Democratic FBI met with Twitter and Facebook to tell them what to allow. If you think that the DNC using social media and the FBI to influence the 2020 election is wrong then yes he has something.

Remember when Twitter and Facebook said that the Laptop was Russian propaganda? Well the FBI had the Laptop and knew that it wasn't. The FBI, Facebook and Twitter colluded to say that it was.

Yes, Elon Musk has plenty and is releasing the emails and proof that social media, FBI and mainstream media influenced the 2020 election.

Old Post 12-05-2022 10:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Even with all this evidence nothing will happen. These people get away with everything they have too much money. Just like the leaked Hillary emails not too long ago that came out then disappeared from the news never hearing anymore about it.

Old Post 12-05-2022 11:22 PM
bsmith921 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The FBI and Justice Dept do the investigating and prosecution. Who controls the FBI and Justice Dept? The democrats did control what was reported to social media and main stream media. That is the only way that we learn what is happening. Why do you think that the democrats are pitching such a fit that Elon Musk bought Twitter? They can't control it now.

Old Post 12-06-2022 02:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
The FBI and Justice Dept do the investigating and prosecution. Who controls the FBI and Justice Dept? The democrats did control what was reported to social media and main stream media. That is the only way that we learn what is happening. Why do you think that the democrats are pitching such a fit that Elon Musk bought Twitter? They can't control it now.
We'll see. It sounds like a rock-solid case.

Old Post 12-06-2022 02:53 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The White House's official response today is that this "is a mere distraction". They can't dispute the facts so they will try to downplay them.

Old Post 12-06-2022 03:40 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Would Biden have been elected if the truth about Hunter Biden's laptop and Joe Biden's part in the Chinese Collusion had been reported on Facebook, Twitter and the MSM? If the FBI had actually investigated what happened Joe and Hunter would have been arrested. Does anyone still believe that the 2020 Presidential Election wasn't rigged? Does anyone remember when I posted about what history would say about the election.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-07-2022 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 12-06-2022 11:30 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Hmmmm

quote:
Would Biden have been elected if the truth about Hunter Biden's laptop and Oe Biden's part in the Chinese Collusion had been reported on Facebook, Twitter and the MSM? If the FBI had actually investigated what happened Joe and Hunter would have been arrested. Does anyone still believe that the 2020 Presidential Election wasn't rigged? Does anyone remember when I posted about what history would say about the election.

You just said he was Elected.......But then you said it was Rigged.........LMAO.....🤣🤣

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-07-2022 01:10 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Everyone who loves America, and more importantly their children and grand children should delete facebook and all other forms of social media crap, and go to twitter. Elon is trying to bring back real freedom of speech and report only the news as it is without a twist. These media platforms are programming our children to believe this stuff they spew. How do you think North Korea, China, Iran, and the Russian types of gov. have survived and continue to do so all these years. Control the minds of the children and you control the country in the years ahead. WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA!!!!!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 12-07-2022 12:32 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Yea it’s incredible that we know what’s going on and still everyone uses these platforms. Facebook and tik tok Will destroy our society but no one seems to care. It’s the parents of these kids‘s fault and fact it’s also the parents that are addicted to these apps. I am 31 years old and I have never had a Facebook or a social media account and people would treat me like I was some type of freak.

Old Post 12-07-2022 12:47 PM
bsmith921 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hmmmm

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
You just said he was Elected.......But then you said it was Rigged.........LMAO.....🤣🤣

Tim

Weak reply, Tim.

Old Post 12-07-2022 04:11 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Weak reply, Tim.

I don't think so.....LOL
If he was Elected then that is one thing.....if the Election was Rigged then that is something different.
Probably the old Indian say....." Long hair speak with forked tongue ".......LMAO......🤣🤣🤣😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-08-2022 05:03 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
I don't think so.....LOL
If he was Elected then that is one thing.....if the Election was Rigged then that is something different.
Probably the old Indian say....." Long hair speak with forked tongue ".......LMAO......🤣🤣🤣😉
Tim

He was elected because it was rigged. The truth was hidden from the voters. If you can't understand that then I guess you can continue to LYAO in ignorance.

Old Post 12-08-2022 05:10 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
He was elected because it was rigged. The truth was hidden from the voters. If you can't understand that then I guess you can continue to LYAO in ignorance.

LMAO.....🤣🤣🤣
" Twist it until you believe it " sure does apply here.

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-08-2022 06:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
LMAO.....🤣🤣🤣

Tim

Trying to debate/argue with a brick wall sure does apply here.

How can you debate with someone who says, they are all crooks so I am not going to vote for any of them? Wouldn't a person with any sense vote for the one that they thought was the least crooked? If you only have 2 choices, you vote for the better of the 2. You don't say that you don't like either one so you aren't going to vote at all. Let's see, I don't like my nose so I will just cut it off. That will really show my face what I think about it. It is hard to argue with that kind of logic.

Old Post 12-08-2022 07:24 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
LMAO.....🤣🤣🤣

Tim

I'm sorry Tim. It's been proven that information was withheld. You have said" TWIST IT TILL YOU BELIEVE IT" enough times. Facts don't have to be twisted.

Old Post 12-08-2022 10:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Remember former FBI counsel Jim Baker? He was allowed to resign from the FBI after falsifying records that led to fake Russian Collusion charges against Trump. As soon as he left, he was hired at Twitter, imagine that. Well Elon Musk fired him yesterday. When Elon started releasing the Twitter Laptop records, Baker immediately started "collecting and reviewing" them. Apparantly Baker was trying to delete some of them. Of course they showed the collusion between the FBI and Twitter. Does anyone still think that there isn't anything there? Does anyone still think that we aren't living in a Police State and Biden hasn't weaponized the FBI, Justice Dept, Social Media and MSM? The White House has directed the FBI and Justice Dept to go after Elon Musk now. Biden announced last week that he "has his eyes on" Musk. The main stream media are already attacking him.

Old Post 12-09-2022 12:05 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
Trying to debate/argue with a brick wall sure does apply here.

How can you debate with someone who says, they are all crooks so I am not going to vote for any of them? Wouldn't a person with any sense vote for the one that they thought was the least crooked? If you only have 2 choices, you vote for the better of the 2. You don't say that you don't like either one so you aren't going to vote at all. Let's see, I don't like my nose so I will just cut it off. That will really show my face what I think about it. It is hard to argue with that kind of logic.

Nope.....have to disagree with you on this.
We have a choice.....to Vote or not to Vote....you don't HAVE to Vote..Period. as far as your nose.....you don't have to keep that either....just let the plastic surgeons do their Magic on it....LOL
I won't be Voting unless it's to help stop Orange Man....then I will do my part......But he will never get that far.
Your logic would be the same as if you had the choice of being killed by a Setial Killer, would it be a Ted Bundy or a Jeffrey Dahmer = The Same End Result.......So it really wouldn't matter....😁😉

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-09-2022 12:26 AM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
Nope.....have to disagree with you on this.
We have a choice.....to Vote or not to Vote....you don't HAVE to Vote..Period. as far as your nose.....you don't have to keep that either....just let the plastic surgeons do their Magic on it....LOL
I won't be Voting unless it's to help stop Orange Man....then I will do my part......But he will never get that far.
Your logic would be the same as if you had the choice of being killed by a Setial Killer, would it be a Ted Bundy or a Jeffrey Dahmer = The Same End Result.......So it really wouldn't matter....😁😉

Tim

Orange Man... I like that! I like HIM! Get used to saying President DeSantis. It's coming to an election near you. Obama can't save the democrats from this wave. It is just pitiful that grown men such as yourself can not see what failure really and truly is. Biden is nothing but the great reset puppet. When they are done with him and his followers, they will use another until we are all programmed..... much like you.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 12-09-2022 12:21 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
Orange Man... I like that! I like HIM! Get used to saying President DeSantis. It's coming to an election near you. Obama can't save the democrats from this wave. It is just pitiful that grown men such as yourself can not see what failure really and truly is. Biden is nothing but the great reset puppet. When they are done with him and his followers, they will use another until we are all programmed..... much like you.

I don't have a problem with DeSantis, I don't know enough about him to form an opinion BUT if he lays the Hammer to Trump then I will Probably like him real well.....👍👍
I wouldn't talk to much about Waves coming though, We heard that a Couple Months ago & those Waves didn't amount to anything now did it ?.....🤣🤣
I can't see Failure ?......Sure I can, all you have to do is look on Capitol Hill.....there are 535 Failures sitting up there.....LOL
You are Blind & Programmed like the rest of the REPUKES & have just about destroyed the Republican Party as we used to know it.
You just don't see how the Democrats are beating you in Election after Election but it sounds good to you to twist & cry about how crooked the Elections were....LMAO...🤣🤣
The Democrats & the Republicans are not the same as they used to be and until people realize where the real problem is, then we just go round & round and end up right where we started.

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-09-2022 12:43 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

That wave was in reference to a hurricane off the coast coming in. Thats something DeSantis knows a little about. It would be real nice for a very large red wave to take place, but there are just to many absolute idiots in the world of democrat land to let that happen, but we can wish.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

Old Post 12-09-2022 12:54 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
That wave was in reference to a hurricane off the coast coming in. Thats something DeSantis knows a little about. It would be real nice for a very large red wave to take place, but there are just to many absolute idiots in the world of democrat land to let that happen, but we can wish.

😉😁👍👍

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 12-09-2022 01:03 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Back to Elon Musk...
He released a new "wave" of Twitter files. They show that Twitter was actively censoring conservatives. They called it placing "do not amplify" tags on their accounts. The former head of Twitter outright lied to Congress when he testified under oath that Twitter was not censoring conservatives. I wonder if he will be charged with lying to Congress?

On another note, the city of San Francisco where Twitter has it's headquarters is now going after Twitter, imagine that. The dems have weaponized a city government against a proponent of free speech.

Old Post 12-09-2022 01:29 PM
perry
UKC Forum Member

Personally I think our last several Presidental elections have been a disgrace. With current trends I don’t expect 2024 to be much better. Trump vs Hillary Clinton, Trump vs Biden. Really is that the BEST the United States has to offer?? I think term limits and banning lobby dollars are our only hope. If politics was not so lucrative would our current Senate and House of reps look different ? They should be required to use the same systems they supply us with. Medicare and social security would be fixed in a week if it was used by them. Politicians care about 2 things votes and money! Use yours wisely!!!! Perry

Old Post 12-09-2022 02:21 PM
perry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry Click here to Send perry a Private Message Click Here to Email perry Find more posts by perry Add perry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by perry
[B]Personally I think our last several Presidental elections have been a disgrace. With current trends I don’t expect 2024 to be much better. Trump vs Hillary Clinton, Trump vs Biden. Really is that the BEST the United States has to offer?? I think term limits and banning lobby dollars are our only hope. If politics was not so lucrative would our current Senate and House of reps look different ? They should be required to use the same systems they supply us with. Medicare and social security would be fixed in a week if it was used by them. Politicians care about 2 things votes and money! Use yours wisely!!!! Quick question?? Does free speech really exist? Perry

Old Post 12-09-2022 02:26 PM
perry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry Click here to Send perry a Private Message Click Here to Email perry Find more posts by perry Add perry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote