UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Deadly Dog Flu spreading 13 states
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rich0713
UKC Forum Member

Deadly Dog Flu spreading 13 states

People need to read an keep an eye on your dogs, this flu is passed on by people an by dogs . Now people can not get this but they can pass it to their pet. dogs can pass this by nose to nose contact just keep this for thought when u go to these ukc an other hunts. confirmed in 13 different states: Illinois, Alabama, California, Texas, Massachusetts, New York, Wisconsin, Michigan, New Jersey, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, and now Ohio.http://www.dogingtonpost.com/deadly...ched-13-states/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2015 08:26 AM
rich0713 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rich0713 Click here to Send rich0713 a Private Message Visit rich0713's homepage! Find more posts by rich0713 Add rich0713 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Re: Deadly Dog Flu spreading 13 states

quote:
Originally posted by rich0713
People need to read an keep an eye on your dogs, this flu is passed on by people an by dogs . Now people can not get this but they can pass it to their pet. dogs can pass this by nose to nose contact just keep this for thought when u go to these ukc an other hunts. confirmed in 13 different states: Illinois, Alabama, California, Texas, Massachusetts, New York, Wisconsin, Michigan, New Jersey, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, and now Ohio.http://www.dogingtonpost.com/deadly...ched-13-states/

Gotta read between the lines bro. Garbage news story,no deaths, symptoms are like cold. Don't think im to worried.
Maybe some propaganda from pfizer before releasing a new vaccine.

Old Post 05-24-2015 02:06 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rich0713
UKC Forum Member

deadly dog flu

you might want to reread articles dogs have died from this in over 8 states so far http://www.kctv5.com/story/23950879...eadly-dog-virus

Old Post 05-24-2015 08:52 PM
rich0713 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rich0713 Click here to Send rich0713 a Private Message Visit rich0713's homepage! Find more posts by rich0713 Add rich0713 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shorecooner
UKC Forum Member

That article was from November 2013.

Old Post 05-25-2015 05:46 AM
shorecooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shorecooner Click here to Send shorecooner a Private Message Click Here to Email shorecooner Find more posts by shorecooner Add shorecooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

You guys need to be allot more concerned about laws being passed in your state concerning you right to keep dogs outside than some mysterious dog flu. Have you all made your calls and e'mails to your state representatives concerning sb373 anti tethering bill?

Old Post 05-25-2015 02:51 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

exactly right RLenhart , we just dodged that bullet here in texas and the bill died , but we have to be especially vigilant until july 1st because they will try and piggyback it buried in any other bill that comes up .

Old Post 05-25-2015 03:01 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the response Robert

Pa. Nighthunters had a short meeting at the state hunt sat night and sb373 was discussed, It really is the worst bill on the table anywhere in the country right now and there just doesn't seem to be enough alarm about it here in our own state.

Old Post 05-25-2015 03:26 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RLenhart
You guys need to be allot more concerned about laws being passed in your state concerning you right to keep dogs outside than some mysterious dog flu. Have you all made your calls and e'mails to your state representatives concerning sb373 anti tethering bill?
did you ? i'll vouch for rich as I asked him to help when I started the post pa sb373 pa anti tethering bill as for dog flu its real but as most on here don't believe in climate change I highly believe they don't believe in dog flu either !

Old Post 05-25-2015 03:34 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
did you ? i'll vouch for rich as I asked him to help when I started the post pa sb373 pa anti tethering bill as for dog flu its real but as most on here don't believe in climate change I highly believe they don't believe in dog flu either !

Yes I did make phone calls and sent e'mails. FYI I knew you and Rich were vocal on that bill when I posted that comment. I was just throwing a little gas on the fire "If I got a rise out of ANYBODY I got the intended result".

Old Post 05-25-2015 03:46 PM
rich0713
UKC Forum Member

Groworg1 LOL --- NJ is now add to the list here is the catch the dog was treated in NY not very far from us.. I know you and I dont have to worry so much we dont go to hunts that often.. As much as 4,000 dogs have been confirmed to have this CDC is now looking into this. here is a post from NJ news group... Wait till these guys dogs go to a hunt then Get Very Very Sick then they will complain about it... And as for the Anti Tethering Bill SB 373 look at the sticky here at ukc form under coon hounds you will see how active I am on this BILL Bill is being voted on June 1 2015 in the Senate http://www.nj.com/healthfit/index.s...ears_in_nj.html

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1

Last edited by rich0713 on 05-26-2015 at 01:03 AM

Old Post 05-26-2015 12:57 AM