UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Competition prospect
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

Competition prospect

Heading to Kentucky on the 16th. Looking to trade my started male who is the nicest dog I got and i would call a competition prospect. I didnt want to sell him. I was looking for a partnership. Not sure what I’m going to do at this point but I’m coming to Kentucky in the 16th and I would be willing to trade for an older female that would be nice to train pups with but she’s got to go deep. I got a lot of dogs to start and a pup trainer would be more benifical to me. This is a big tall male that’s not I’ll, doesnt facebark, trees hard though and jumps some. He has been in the woods less than 15 times he has split treed twice so far and i knocked both out and had about 6 knocked out to him total. He’s progressing very fast for this being his first season. Price is 2000 if I sell him or trade for real honest small female I can train pups with or maybe just a fast female that isn’t so hard on the tree. looking for one that isn’t so big or that has a sit down tree style so she gives pups a little more confidence to join the tree versus a big dog really treeing extremely hard. 910-616-6052 give me a call we can meet up and do some hunting and I’m still willing to do partnership with right person interested in crossing him to females with me.
Thanks Thomas

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2019 12:57 AM
wlewis323 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wlewis323 Click here to Send wlewis323 a Private Message Click Here to Email wlewis323 Find more posts by wlewis323 Add wlewis323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

Candys stylish swag x fully fruit juice

Also have a year old SS female off Candys stylish swag x fugly fruit juice I would be willing to trade she’s a big female with a male vioice and fugly fruit juice is heavy clover bred. Was going to keep and breed one day but I really need a good dog to start pups with. Give me a call 910-616-6052

Old Post 11-15-2019 01:00 AM
wlewis323 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wlewis323 Click here to Send wlewis323 a Private Message Click Here to Email wlewis323 Find more posts by wlewis323 Add wlewis323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

I can travel to you but If you want to trade get ready to do some hunting because I’m not getting anything before I See it go So don’t waste my time and I won’t waste yours
Thanks

Old Post 11-15-2019 01:04 AM
Retired9793
UKC Forum Member

How Old Is Dog?

Where in Ky are you coming to the 16th?

Old Post 11-15-2019 01:36 PM
Retired9793 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Retired9793 Click here to Send Retired9793 a Private Message Find more posts by Retired9793 Add Retired9793 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote