UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 1 year old English walker female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rigderunner
New UKC Forum Member

1 year old English walker female

I have a 1 year old English walker female she is ukc pkc and a ss dog. She hasn't been hunted much I've taken her a few times with an old dog and she went hunting just fine with him. She hasn't opened up fully on track or tree but tried the last two nights out. She is red and white, red headed with a red blanket back. I've been hunting for 22 years and I've never seen a female with a mouth like this one she will rattle the woods when she opens up. I don't have the time to push this pup like she needs I would like to see her go to someone who wants to put the time in her to make a fine hound. I'm asking 300 for her she would make a good dog for a young person or anybody for that matter. Her sire is GRNITECH MC TIERS THUNDER RIVER.
The dam is backwoods stylish cate. I was told cate goes back to some Gunsmoke stock. I have the puppy papers on her so I can't tell you the full ped her birthdate is 2/27/19 so she will be a year old in 2 weeks. Shoot me a message on here or txt if interested 4236611921 I'm located in Ringgold GA
$300

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2020 02:01 AM
rigderunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rigderunner Click here to Send rigderunner a Private Message Click Here to Email rigderunner Find more posts by rigderunner Add rigderunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rigderunner
New UKC Forum Member

She is still for sale. Txt for pics

Old Post 02-12-2020 05:03 PM
rigderunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rigderunner Click here to Send rigderunner a Private Message Click Here to Email rigderunner Find more posts by rigderunner Add rigderunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rigderunner
New UKC Forum Member

Dog is gone

Old Post 03-11-2020 05:49 PM