UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > New Way Forward Act
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

New Way Forward Act

At this moment there is a bill pending in Congress called the New Way Forward Act. It’s received almost no publicity, which is unfortunate as well as revealing.

The legislation is sponsored by 44 House Democrats, including Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York. At roughly 4,400 words, it’s almost exactly as long as the U.S. Constitution.

Like the Constitution, this legislation is designed to create a whole new country. The bill would entirely remake our immigration system, with the explicit purpose of ensuring that criminals are able to move here, and settle here permanently, with impunity. And lots more.

Look it up it's lots of reading, but is worth the time.

You can't fix STUPID!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2020 03:18 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

SICK . These people are sick. I wish they would use their billions .Go buy an island and make their own little new country and lets us see how that works out.
Proof they hate this country.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-07-2020 03:50 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

These people are crazy and dead set against the preservation of our republic!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-08-2020 06:11 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
These people are crazy and dead set against the preservation of our republic!

X2, I seen some of the debate last night and couldn't believe what these people were saying. So much treasonous propaganda, the whole lot should of been marched off to prison

Old Post 02-08-2020 01:06 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Lawlessnes is all it is,they have been turned over to their own lies.

Old Post 02-08-2020 01:40 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I read it and it is truly scary just how far left they have gotten. If this were to pass it would totally destroy the USA as we know it.

Old Post 02-08-2020 04:02 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

fear mongering really ? thats the best you can do is spread lies ! even if true it would have to pass senate (like mcconell would ever let that happen) and be signed by trump (ya right) so why spread the lies ? must be bored in life ! the right thrives on lies or as they say half truths just stop reminds me of clinton child sex ring operating out of pizza shop in dc 2 people both in jail for separate incedints one who shot the place up the other for arson you should be proud !

Old Post 02-08-2020 08:26 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
fear mongering really ? thats the best you can do is spread lies ! even if true it would have to pass senate (like mcconell would ever let that happen) and be signed by trump (ya right) so why spread the lies ? must be bored in life ! the right thrives on lies or as they say half truths just stop reminds me of clinton child sex ring operating out of pizza shop in dc 2 people both in jail for separate incedints one who shot the place up the other for arson you should be proud !

Do you understand that the liberals of today consider you nothing but a piece of crap? I don't see how you could really have much common ground with the Dems. If Trump has accomplished anything, it's he has made the libs show their true colors. I can't see an old coon Hunter wearing a vagina costume or begging the government to take his guns, money, supporting anti hunting open borders and the like. If you do support that kind of stuff then stay the course bc your numbers are the rise and one of these days your dreams will come true

Old Post 02-08-2020 08:52 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Do you understand that the liberals of today consider you nothing but a piece of crap? I don't see how you could really have much common ground with the Dems. If Trump has accomplished anything, it's he has made the libs show their true colors. I can't see an old coon Hunter wearing a vagina costume or begging the government to take his guns, money, supporting anti hunting open borders and the like. If you do support that kind of stuff then stay the course bc your numbers are the rise and one of these days your dreams will come true
blah blah the government doesn't want my guns ! do i own a gun capable of killing 50 people in 50 seconds no and no one should! were way past the days of muskets when our forefathers wrote the consitution since when does the second ammendment supercede the first ?

Old Post 02-08-2020 09:42 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
blah blah the government doesn't want my guns ! do i own a gun capable of killing 50 people in 50 seconds no and no one should! were way past the days of muskets when our forefathers wrote the consitution since when does the second ammendment supercede the first ?

Nevermind your in the right place, carry on

Old Post 02-08-2020 09:57 PM
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:

TRUE COLORS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old Post 02-09-2020 02:33 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Nevermind your in the right place, carry on

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY GUN YOU WANT, TAKES A PERSON TO PULL TRIGGER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-10-2020 12:25 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Our CONSTITUION does not state what kind of arm, but only that we have a right to BEAR them. You can make up your feeble mind on what kind YOU will bear! I WILL MAKE MINE !!! I have no desire to be part of the weak and feeble at any point in my life . To many before us have died for the right s we have now, and its an honor and duty to them to preserve the rights we have. Once a right is taken, it never comes back. You can blah blah all you like, but the ones you are supporting hate this country and will weaken her at every opportunity they come across. Once weak enough, they will come for the sheep, which have no way to protect themselves, but to call upon the sheepdogs who might careless about that one weak minded sheep that beat them down and supported the enemies of freedom at every chance they had, instead of uniting for the right cause and running off the wolf before its fangs are ripping flesh. Wake up! This ain't Disneyland and the fairy tale being played here is real world stuff. We all should be THANKFUL we have a PRESIDENT that sides with the SHEEPDOG!!! Heck, HE IS THE SHEEPDOG!!! Thank you Mr. Trump! Your enemies are our enemies. That is if you are a REAL AMERICAN and love your country.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-10-2020 12:58 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

With past pres .while libs chipped away at our rights we stood around ringing our hands in despair.
While Iran and China and North K told Usa what they were going to do and flipped our pres off. we rung our hands in despair.
While illegals flooded our borders and Mexico allowed them to pass through we rung our hangs in despair.
NOW WE GOT A PITBULL FOR A PRES and the LIBS ring their hands in despair.
Now our pres stands up for our rights and the libs ring there hands in despair.
NOW Iran, North Korea ,and China sit up and take notice our POTUS is no pansy
Now illegals are stopped from entering the USA at there pleasure.
Now Mexico has taken steps to do there share in stopping these illegals.

NOW WE THE PEOPLE need to do our part and vote the evil crummy commies out of office.

VOTE TRUMP 2020 !!!!!

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-10-2020 02:16 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

New Way Forward Act, this is a plan to be emplemented in pieces when and if liberals get control 0f congress and president. they are looking ahead to 2024 elections and on. It takes time to over throw a government and a country. Look at the younger generation already want everything FREE. Starts in the education system.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 02-10-2020 03:36 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

First stage, gun ban outlaw more and more guns and accessories and pass laws to who can own them until only government is allowed to have them. After that it is simple to abolish the rest of the constitution piece by piece. Just look at the laws being introduced in many of the states now.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 02-10-2020 04:35 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
With past pres .while libs chipped away at our rights we stood around ringing our hands in despair.
While Iran and China and North K told Usa what they were going to do and flipped our pres off. we rung our hands in despair.
While illegals flooded our borders and Mexico allowed them to pass through we rung our hangs in despair.
NOW WE GOT A PITBULL FOR A PRES and the LIBS ring their hands in despair.
Now our pres stands up for our rights and the libs ring there hands in despair.
NOW Iran, North Korea ,and China sit up and take notice our POTUS is no pansy
Now illegals are stopped from entering the USA at there pleasure.
Now Mexico has taken steps to do there share in stopping these illegals.

NOW WE THE PEOPLE need to do our part and vote the evil crummy commies out of office.

VOTE TRUMP 2020 !!!!!

I AGREE FULLY!!! Keep America GREAT!!!! TRUMP 2020

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-10-2020 05:40 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote