UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > fall 1 year old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OakRunKennels
UKC Forum Member

fall 1 year old

i got a male fall one year old birthday 11/23/17 great looking pup build and colored up like one should be. He is paid up both ways Super stales and performance. He got a big mouth with a good locate and good chop mouth tree dog. This pup is still green, he is NOT a finished dog he will tree his own coons no problem. i have never put him with other dogs so i am not sure what he will do with other dogs. This pup is ready to be taken out every night and pushed and i just cant do that with kids and work schedule. On the top side he is out of Charley creek Big mike witch goes back to Charley Creek clay, Also Elvis attack and rat attack on the top side and bottom side he is out magical Trixie, also has mill creek maGIC , WITCH GOES BACK TO ALL GRAND TRACK MAN, ALSO GOES BACK TO NOCTURNAL NAILOR. Pup is breed to do some winning. Any questions call or text 419-310-0913 Price is 1500 OBO

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2019 10:02 PM
OakRunKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OakRunKennels Click here to Send OakRunKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email OakRunKennels Find more posts by OakRunKennels Add OakRunKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote