UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Looking For Pellet/Ten Mile/Bullet II Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TenMileBull
New UKC Forum Member

Looking For Pellet/Ten Mile/Bullet II Pups

Been out of hunting for about 5-6 yrs but I would love to get started back. I would also love to get back to hunting the dogs that I fell in love with to start out, blueticks. I raised, hunted,and sold a bunch of dogs but I have not kept up with them well. I would love to have a Pup out of my old Pellet dog ( Twin Springs Blazin Blue Pellet) and have always loved dogs out of Blaze (Bullet II). Anyone got a good looking monkey faced pup out there for sale or trade?lol My number is 1 580 982 8495 and I am in S.E OK

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2013 02:43 AM
TenMileBull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TenMileBull Click here to Send TenMileBull a Private Message Click Here to Email TenMileBull Find more posts by TenMileBull Add TenMileBull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Jones
UKC Forum Member

gene

Didn't gene own pellet for a bit? Wonder if he knows where any pups are. The bull dog was a littermate wasn't he? He has a few pups around.

Old Post 11-26-2013 02:54 PM
Tom Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Jones Click here to Send Tom Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Jones Find more posts by Tom Jones Add Tom Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TenMileBull
New UKC Forum Member

I have contacted Jason and he still has Pellet and maybe some pups too. I am getting excited. Out of pellets litter there were 4-5 young dogs that started early and were getting some wins when I was last hunting.. I would like to catch up with everyone and fill in the gaps. I love hearing hunting and hound stories! Please veryone who has hunted with Pellet/litter mates holler at me and let me know about them please. It was hands down the best cross I had ever seen

Old Post 11-26-2013 10:21 PM
TenMileBull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TenMileBull Click here to Send TenMileBull a Private Message Click Here to Email TenMileBull Find more posts by TenMileBull Add TenMileBull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Smith
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bull!!

How's the hand ol buddy? HA

Old Post 12-02-2013 01:46 AM
Roger Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Smith Click here to Send Roger Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Smith Find more posts by Roger Smith Add Roger Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote