UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 16 Month Blade Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CSims
UKC Forum Member

16 Month Blade Female

6/28/2018

Ruby started very early and was splitting, treeing coon solo and looked like a grown dog until she came in heat a couple months ago. She was laid up for 3 weeks while in heat and has not looked like the same dog. I bought her because of her potential. she is hunting good and has treed several coon for me but she has missed some and now she has started running some deer which she has never done before. Found a walker male and she is for sale. Will show her in the woods. 256.655.8434. $1800

She is out of a Charlie VII female.

Last edited by CSims on 11-25-2019 at 10:17 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2019 03:09 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

I've been hunting her hard and she is getting better and better. Knocked several wild ones out to her. No feeders, just plain coon hunting. She trees a coon every night and has split with coon several times. I can give references. I could have sold her but I kept her to hunt at the White River.

Old Post 11-25-2019 10:19 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davery
UKC Forum Member

Female

Got a female littermate to her this was a good cross

Old Post 12-01-2019 10:57 PM
davery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davery Click here to Send davery a Private Message Click Here to Email davery Find more posts by davery Add davery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

Kinda shocked no one has came to try her. She is 17 months old and trees real live raccoons consistently and does it alone.

Old Post 12-02-2019 09:24 PM
Todd Gibson
UKC Forum Member

Which Blade dog is that?

PR Gibby's Hustlin Hooker aka "Hooker"

Old Post 12-13-2019 10:12 AM
Todd Gibson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Gibson Click here to Send Todd Gibson a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Gibson Find more posts by Todd Gibson Add Todd Gibson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote