UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Sch Grnitech Big Time Bentley @ Stud
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

More Bentley pups are here guys! Sandy has had 4 so far and I believe she still has a few more to come, get yours booked today! Will only book 1 or 2 more for now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2017 11:52 PM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

[IMG/]

8 future winners were born yesterday 7/30/17, 4 males,4 females. We have very high hopes for these pups. I have 2 males and a female booked. Call to book yours today!

Old Post 08-01-2017 01:06 AM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Them are some good looking pups Adam!

Old Post 08-01-2017 11:36 PM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

S. Davis shoot me a call or text. I have misplaced your number somehow

Old Post 08-04-2017 10:06 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

These pups out of Bentley and sandy sure are good looking and bred to be winners. I have 1 male and 1 female left to sell. Don't miss out. Give me a call or text for more info and pics. (336)266-6153

Old Post 08-22-2017 03:49 AM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Big Time Tucker he's been back in the winning circle this week! Got a cast win last night at the Tennessee river classic last night and was in the final four one night earlier in the week!

Old Post 08-27-2017 01:56 AM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Tucker got in the final four again last night at the Tennessee river classic. Bentley pups are doing some winning guys. I still have 2 left to sell out of Bentley and sandy. One of them could put you in the winners circle next!

Old Post 08-28-2017 12:21 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Old Sandy, The puppies mother being off a female out of Skuna River BARK that was breed to Stylish Cloey is kool as it gets but, Cloey is off Stylish Clover (Whitey) and a Grand Night Champion full litter mate sister to MOOSE... WHOA! one of the best crosses ever made, and Sandy's Sire being ZEB 3 puts these pups mother over the top. When the females off this cross are year and a half old BIG TIME TUCKER should be a Platinum Champion, I think I know where my female off this cross is going......

Old Post 08-28-2017 02:51 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I think there is 9 or 10 shots of Old Wipeout Zeb in these pups and at least 2 shots of Old Wipeout KOY, Man these pups are going to be fun to work with..... If you buy one of these pups and want me to start it for you call, I have the recipe and the experience on how to get this type of breeding going, most people don't, John Wicks book will not tell you how to get these powerful track dogs on the tree......

Old Post 08-28-2017 03:11 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Tucker was crowned the Tennessee River Classic champion also last night with 3 cast wins with a total of 700+ no minus for all three nights

Old Post 08-28-2017 05:03 AM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Garner, Sounds like old TUCKER is getting it done... Looks like if he don't get hurt he going to be the next big thing. I heard the whole litter was making top hounds... Anyways Congratulations! To you and BIG TIME TUCKER.. Lets see a picture of him with a Gold Crown on his head if he is the King of the Tennessee River Classic. LOL..

Old Post 08-28-2017 08:37 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I would like to see a good sister of Tuckers breed to The Chrome dog of Duane McVay's out of West Virginia. This would put two shots of Clone in them, Man that would be a Cracker- Jack litter........ Half brother, half sister, on BIG TIME BENTLEY!

Old Post 08-29-2017 08:09 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I love to work with these dogs that are heavy Wipeout breed, The heavier the better. Remember anyone can get a dog to run a track but you got to know what your doing to get one to stay put at a tree till you get to him.. Example: Did you ever take a beagle out and see them hit a deer and take it for a mile or two, Don't take anything to get them to do that. A lot of the Wipeout dogs have to be trained to stay put at the tree. I have read all the books by John Wicke, and his method of training will scare a young Wipeout dog and set him or her back, these dogs are smart and you can't push something on them.. You have to have the recipe on this method of training. Barking at a rolling cage at 3 or 4 months old don't mean a thing, there is a lot of stains of hounds that will do that but, how many of them make a dog, not many because if every pup that barked at a coon in a rolling cage made a coon dog the American Cooner and Coonhound Bloodlines would be three foot thick, you would have to take a wheelbarrow down to the mail box every month to get your magazine.... JMO

Old Post 08-30-2017 08:47 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BIG TIME TUCKER !!!!! Let see some pictures on this UKC Board of him, Man he's got a nice head, very cooney looking... He is one of the best in the country. along with several other crosses.. I knew Gr. Nite Champion BIG TIME BENTLEY was going to produce some BIG TIME WINNERS years ago...

Old Post 09-17-2017 05:14 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Remember you got two kinds of coon hound's, You got the Heavy Weights and then you got the light weights, The Heavy Weights win all the Money and the Trucks, and the light weights win all the back yard hunts and plastic trophy's. Now what would you rather have a bunch of plastic trophy's or a Big check or a New Truck? BIG TIME BENTLEY is a HEAVY WEIGHT and he reproduces HEAVY WEIGHTS, with Big Mouth's The bloodline that BIG TIME BENTLEY running through his veins has produced most of the truck winner's. BENTLEY has and will continue to reproduce winners that will over power the light weights. This statement is based on FACTS.. ****CONGRATULATIONS! To the Handlers and Owners of a son of BENTLEY, BIG TIME TUCKER and their Win on Thursday night, Very IMPRESSIVE.****

Old Post 09-17-2017 01:36 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

You have to go to ProHound.com and see Thursdays nights results and you will see a nice picture of BIG TIME TUCKER, Man what a head!

Old Post 09-18-2017 12:54 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BIG TIME TRUCKER was off a American Express female but what was on the clear bottom side? What was the female they breed to AE to get his mother?

Old Post 09-20-2017 11:20 PM
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Harper Valley Gander. She was off of Ratt and Racoon Valley Queen

Old Post 09-21-2017 02:15 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Gotcha! Old Big Time Bentley, sure was breed to some good ones.

Old Post 09-21-2017 02:43 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

A buddy of mine has a female off Clone and Bentley he is going to sell or breed. That would be a outstanding bitch to cross on TUCKER, We may be heading that way with her when she comes in, Double shot of Bentley and Double shot of Clone. When something is that good you want to stick with it.......

Old Post 09-24-2017 12:43 AM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Where do you have semen stored? And where is the hound located? Thanks

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-24-2017 04:14 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hello Jay, BIG TIME BENTLEY is located in North Carolina, at Adam Weavers house, His number is 338-266-6153. Bentley will put the track and tree power on the pups that are LOUD! I think he had about 10,000 on him when Adam got BENTLEY but he was never in a UKC hunt. Adam achieved Grand Nite with him I think in 9 hunts, in a little over two months, along with a few other wins. Adam will have semen on him this Fall sometime. Bentley is a full brother to Wipeout Andy, If you want to know anything else about his bloodline you can call me at 814-634-5823

Old Post 09-25-2017 04:19 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Adam, Just had a guy from Tenn. wanting to breed to BENTLEY with a Dual Grand Champion female, He also asked about the semen. PM me and I will give you his phone number..

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:14 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Remember you got two kinds of coon hound's, You got the Heavy Weights and then you got the light weights, The Heavy Weights win all the Money and the Trucks, and the light weights win all the back yard rinky dink mickey mouse hunts and plastic trophy's. Now what would you rather have a bunch of plastic trophy's your wife is bitch-en about or a Big check for her to take to the bank in a New Truck? BIG TIME BENTLEY is a HEAVY WEIGHT and he reproduces HEAVY WEIGHTS, with Big Mouth's. The bloodline that BIG TIME BENTLEY has running through his veins has produced most of the Big Time truck winner's. BENTLEY has and will continue to reproduce winners that will over power the light weights. This statement is based strictly on FACTS.. ****CONGRATULATIONS! To the Handlers and Owners of BIG TIME TUCKER a son of BENTLEY, and their Win on Thursday night, Very IMPRESSIVE.****

Old Post 09-29-2017 03:48 AM
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Another Bentley pup got in the final four of the New Albany, MS Pro Hunt last weekend! Bentley pups are showing up in the winners circle guys

Old Post 10-11-2017 04:06 PM