UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Sch Grnitech Big Time Bentley @ Stud
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a Thrasher female====== 814-634-5823

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2017 12:41 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwork
UKC Forum Member

Any pups on the ground or on the way

Old Post 06-13-2017 04:53 AM
jwork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwork Click here to Send jwork a Private Message Click Here to Email jwork Find more posts by jwork Add jwork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Look.on the bottom of page 4 he got a female bred

Old Post 06-13-2017 08:15 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Jwork yes have a female bred now. Pups should be here end of July

Old Post 06-13-2017 10:39 PM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Might be interested in a female off that cross can you tell me about the Sally female as far as hunt ,mouth track,tree,etc. has she been bred before if so how did her pups turn out ?thanks

Old Post 06-14-2017 12:40 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

POTOMAC I bought her as a brood female because of the way she is bred. I have hunted her twice since I've had her. she leaves on a dead run and runs a track to catch. Has a good mouth for a female. She is chop on tree. And from what I've seen she will have him when she trees. She has had one litter of pups but I don't know anything about them. I didn't own her then. These pups will be bred to get through the country drive a track and come up with a coon. Should also be very indapendant.

Old Post 06-14-2017 03:36 AM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

That Lilly female that was breed to Zeb 3 to get Sandy was one of the best female in the country and one of the best breed females of all time. Crossed on BIG TIME BENTLEY will be a good one. The dogs from this blood line are loud, you don't have to worry about that and as far as cold nosed, track power, and stay put tree dogs with the coon. There is no other blood line out there to compare with it in the walkers or any other breed. I had and hunted dogs off Spring Creek Rock, Finley River Banjo, Buffalo River Bandit, all types for old style blood, had 8 females right of River Bend Flag, breed to Pac-man about a dozen times and spent thousands of dollars and found out around 20 years ago when I got a female out of the Wipeout Dogs that they had what it takes. Not many hunters knew about them back then but it didn't surprise me to see them all over the coon dog circuit like you see now. Dogs like Zeb, Moose, Elmoe, all of Elmoe litter mates, Zeb-3, Cracker, Willie, Peaches, Bill, Jane, Zeb Again, Clone, AE, Blaze, Jeff, Threat, Clayton,Big Time Bentley. There is not enough room on this board to even begin to list half of the Wipeout dogs that fill the magazines, I think you get the idea..

Old Post 06-14-2017 04:52 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

I will be breeding my female as soon as she comes in she is Wipeout bottom swamp on top with a lil sunrise

Old Post 06-14-2017 01:32 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BIG TIME BENTLEY, BIG TIME BENTLEY, BIG TIME BENTLEY!!!!!'
LETS GO WITH TEAM BENTLEY! His pups are Big, Loud, and ALONE with a coon! That's what he is putting on the ground... After hunting with a lot of Wipeout Hounds, they have a noise that is a cold as any hound out there, and can flat out drive a track, quiet in the kennel, you only have to talk loud to them to make them listen, If you never hunted a Wipeout dog its time you try one off BIG TIME BENTLEY..

Old Post 06-17-2017 09:30 PM
nsyd6
UKC Forum Member

Pups/young dogs

Any for sale

Old Post 06-17-2017 10:06 PM
nsyd6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nsyd6 Click here to Send nsyd6 a Private Message Click Here to Email nsyd6 Find more posts by nsyd6 Add nsyd6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

We will have to wait till the little ones hit the ground in a month or so because the young started ones are to hard to find and when you do they are high as a kite in price....

Old Post 06-17-2017 11:22 PM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-21-2017 08:44 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

My female with (3) sisters to Georgia Peaches, The sire and dam both right off (2) different sisters to Peaches that both go back to PCH Million $ Elmoe and (3) shots of PCH Wipeout Moose up close. I breed this dog up myself and there is no other one breed like it, she is one of the best breed female in the country. She will be in heat any day: Price on the pups will be: $700.00 each 814-634-5823 Pictures will follow.

Old Post 06-22-2017 06:14 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BENTLEY TO THE TOP!!!!

Old Post 06-25-2017 12:22 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

These pups out of Bentley and Wipout Missy will carry all the big winners and All- Time Money Winners like Wipout Moose, Silver Dollars Crackers Sisiter, Bones, Ruby, Zeb Again, Old Zeb, Coma, Million Dollar Elmoe, what will be in the pups is about 98% of the All Time Money list is in them not the Gr. Nite Champions you don't even know where they won or how many dogs was even in the hunts they where entered in, These pups will have the Heavy Weights in them, I have had several calls on them but will only sell a few, thanks for your interest in these pups that are not even born yet....

Old Post 06-25-2017 05:57 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

My sandy female that is bred to Bentley is about 28 days along. About her month and these pups should be getting real close to being born. I already have a few spoken for. These pups will have a great pedigree also. Not too many dogs being bred anymore the way some of these future pups off of Bentley will be bred. Give me a call to get your name on the list. Pups will be ukc and pkc will be SS. (336)266-6153

Old Post 06-25-2017 06:13 PM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

Don't forget me for a male thanks

Old Post 06-28-2017 01:48 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Missy! She is one of the best if not the best breed Wipeout dog in the country. Her Sires mother is a litter mate to Peaches and Willie and the Dams mother is also a litter mate to Peaches and Wipeout Willie, Not the same dog but they are sisters. Then in the third generation there is another sister to Willie and Peaches is were the (3) shots come in. Back in the day I had a female called Wipeout Fluzzie that was a daughter of Old Wipeout ZEB, she was a litter mate to Ashley Hopkins Zebbie female that was breed to Tequila Sun Rise to get the Sun Makin History dog. I breed my female "Wipeout Fluzzie"litter mate sister to Zebbie to what I thought was the best dog in the country and that dog was Davids Carrs " PCH. Million $ ELMO", Man, what a cross that was, after seeing what that produced, I bought two sisters to Peaches and Willie to cross on my Elmo Again Male. This female I have now that is right off the most select breeding I have done Sire and Dam is about 99% half brother half sister to Clone with a third shot in there also right behind there (minus Rat Attack) That is why I will be breeding this bitch to BIG TIME BENTLEY as soon as she comes in. I may sell a few, but will be keeping most of them for myself. (814-634-5823)

Old Post 07-04-2017 02:07 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Sandy is starting to show guys. Looks like we have a belly full of Bentley pups! She I due to drop pups around July 30 book your pup while they last!

Old Post 07-07-2017 11:55 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Talked to guy in Kansas last night that has a 26 month old Male out of BIG TIME BENTLEY that can flat out tree coons that very seldom misses, He said he is LOUD, DEEP, STRAIGHT, with the MEAT! They will be putting in the hunts soon. Hope to get some pictures up on this dog....

Old Post 07-08-2017 05:08 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Man, These Wipeout dogs are track dogs, I have had just about all the old blood and hunted with it all, studded dogs out of Spring Creek Radar, had a Gr. Nite out of Finley Fiver Banjo that was breed good and sent pups all over the US. Enough on that. I like these Wipeout dogs because of there track power,accuracy and hunt, Out West they are also fantastic big game hounds, I'm 60 years old and hunted with all 6 breeds of hounds and breed most of them, I hunted with Pac-Man, and he was a track driving machine. These Wipeout dogs have that kind of track power plus most of them got big mouths. I'm not sure if Nickens Flat Rock Coma did it all, but he was a reproducer, dogs from this line of hounds can run a track with speed that most dogs can't smell and very seldom is it the other way around. BIG TIME BENTLEY and his litter mates are superior track dogs with big mouths that REPRODUCE! Can't wait to breed my females to him.....

Old Post 07-10-2017 01:46 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BIG TIME BENTLEY was breed to REPRODUCE!

Old Post 07-16-2017 02:30 AM
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Big Time Tucker got in the final four at the Breeders Showcase last night!

Old Post 07-28-2017 02:28 PM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

T. Garner, Tucker is one good looking hound. Like to see some pups out of him. How many litter mates does he have? I here that was one hell of a cross on BIG TIME BENTLEY! They should make the cross again......

Old Post 07-29-2017 04:46 AM
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
T. Garner, Tucker is one good looking hound. Like to see some pups out of him. How many litter mates does he have? I here that was one hell of a cross on BIG TIME BENTLEY! They should make the cross again......
I have no idea how many were in that litter to be honest with you, but it was a good cross for sure!

Old Post 07-30-2017 01:15 AM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote