UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Garmin Mapcards
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Ok I distinctly remember putting it in there I put the #2 on it because that is the second one I sent you. You said you never received the first one so I sent another one free. Because I am not going to let my name be ruined I am going to send you a third one free. I'll even put it in a nice case for you. Thanks,
Mike

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2013 06:02 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nakers
UKC Forum Member

mapcard

Mike i put you a check in the mail this morning for a mapcard. thanks

CH 'Pr' Akers Timber Talking Cricket
Nathanial Akers

Old Post 08-20-2013 09:37 PM
nakers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nakers Click here to Send nakers a Private Message Click Here to Email nakers Find more posts by nakers Add nakers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Thanks man!

Old Post 08-20-2013 10:53 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry fiddler
UKC Forum Member

map card

Hey Mike, checking to see when i could expect my map card. Talk to you last Sat. on the phone.

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:41 AM
terry fiddler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry fiddler Click here to Send terry fiddler a Private Message Find more posts by terry fiddler Add terry fiddler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Probably today if not tomorrow, sent it out Monday my friend!

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:36 PM
TerryNicks
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike

Just sent you a text. Needing a map card for Missouri. Thanks

Old Post 08-22-2013 03:57 AM
TerryNicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TerryNicks Click here to Send TerryNicks a Private Message Click Here to Email TerryNicks Find more posts by TerryNicks Add TerryNicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nakers
UKC Forum Member

mapcard

Hey mike wondering if you had received my check yet?
Nathanial Akers.

CH 'Pr' Akers Timber Talking Cricket
Nathanial Akers

Old Post 08-22-2013 05:22 PM
nakers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nakers Click here to Send nakers a Private Message Click Here to Email nakers Find more posts by nakers Add nakers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir got it today, your card is in the mail, thanks man!

Old Post 08-22-2013 08:18 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I was wondering if you have sent my card out yet?

Old Post 08-23-2013 12:01 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

All these 37 states for $30 less than a dollar a state! Will be available at oaks

Old Post 08-25-2013 05:11 PM
terry fiddler
UKC Forum Member

map card

Hey Mike, got the map card today. Everything works great. Thanks for the way you took care of the change out. I will do business with you again. Thanks TERRY

Old Post 08-27-2013 01:58 AM
terry fiddler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry fiddler Click here to Send terry fiddler a Private Message Find more posts by terry fiddler Add terry fiddler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Thank you man for your kind words! Pleasure to help you out.

Old Post 08-27-2013 02:00 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Here at autumn oaks, I have 1 card left for sale it the $30 one call or text me and ill get it to ya. Better hurry just 1 left!

Old Post 08-31-2013 04:55 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Your pm box is full

Old Post 08-31-2013 10:14 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quickdraw
UKC Forum Member

Folks if you don't know what mikes capable of doing with garmin map cards.he just did one for my 320 with birds eye and map overlay very detailed it had road names on there I didn't know existed in my area.Highly Recommend Big Mike for all your map card needs..

Old Post 09-18-2013 07:07 PM
quickdraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quickdraw Click here to Send quickdraw a Private Message Find more posts by quickdraw Add quickdraw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Thanks man, pleasure doin business with ya! I have cards ready to be shippednow!

Old Post 09-18-2013 07:37 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Cards sent!

Old Post 09-23-2013 12:54 PM
Tayler Ridge Ke
UKC Forum Member

card

mike have you sent my card????????

vernon

Old Post 09-24-2013 12:17 AM
Tayler Ridge Ke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tayler Ridge Ke Click here to Send Tayler Ridge Ke a Private Message Find more posts by Tayler Ridge Ke Add Tayler Ridge Ke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir I did the day I talked to u on the fone and said I would send it out when we hung up. The same day u pm'd me about it 30 mins later

Old Post 09-24-2013 12:19 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Great deal thanks

Old Post 10-15-2013 04:13 AM
5walkrs
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike, just checkin to see when you'll have my birdseye card of Va.ready and when it will be mailed ? Thanks! James

Old Post 10-16-2013 02:33 AM
5walkrs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5walkrs Click here to Send 5walkrs a Private Message Click Here to Email 5walkrs Find more posts by 5walkrs Add 5walkrs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Will be sent out this week man thanks!

Old Post 10-16-2013 02:35 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Cards sent!

Old Post 10-17-2013 01:07 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Card...

Sent you a PM........Thanks

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 11-30-2013 12:57 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Map came today.
Thanks, BOB

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 12-02-2013 07:08 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote