UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Shew's Hillbilly Redbones
Pages (24): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Ruby is being bred to zeke now should have some real nice pups before to long if she takes

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2019 03:21 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

How old is jazz and are going to breed her to grizz. I wish zeke wasn’t finished out cause I could make a lot of the guys around here jealous. Lol! He’s a good one.

Old Post 10-06-2019 08:41 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-13-2019 10:34 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-30-2019 01:00 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Progress report!!!!

Candy is doing really good she treed a coon last night. She went 964 yards last night, was a lot of walking but well worth it. Can’t wait til the hunts start up here she will be finished really quick. My buddy took his young dog with us last night also he ran deer all around her and never paid him any attention. I was really impressed. Wer you thinking about breeding her to grizz or zeke, I want to get 2 pups out of her.

Old Post 11-08-2019 12:13 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Progress report!!!!

Candy is doing really good she treed a coon last night. She went 964 yards last night, was a lot of walking but well worth it. Can’t wait til the hunts start up here she will be finished really quick. My buddy took his young dog with us last night also he ran deer all around her and never paid him any attention. I was really impressed. Wer you thinking about breeding her to grizz or zeke, I want to get 2 pups out of her.

Old Post 11-08-2019 12:13 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken how have you been?

Old Post 11-28-2019 03:30 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

BTT.

Old Post 12-28-2019 05:01 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-18-2020 11:46 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Took one of Grizz pup tonight he went about 700 to 800 yards treed, an he done a good job on it.
He is out of Grizz an my nite ch Jazz an she is full littermate to my Grand nite Ch zeke.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 01-24-2020 04:42 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Took one of Grizz pup tonight he went about 700 to 800 yards treed, an he done a good job on it.
He is out of Grizz an my nite ch Jazz an she is full littermate to my Grand nite Ch zeke.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-24-2020 04:42 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-31-2020 12:09 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

If the weather is fit I’ll meet you in Asheville Friday to get that female. Thank you! I hope your dad is getting better. We will pray for your family

Old Post 02-27-2020 05:36 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Just breed Grizz to a good female that Mike Stepp has call Mike to book your pup.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 03-02-2020 02:50 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Just breed Grizz to a good female that Mike Stepp has call Mike to book your pup.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 03-02-2020 02:50 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

My number is 828-736-5748 and book your pup out of grizz and this female

Old Post 03-02-2020 03:13 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I bought a 11 month old male Saturday he is a grand pup to grizz and jazz. This pup has the drive and the smarts to tree any coon in the woods. On his top side he’s also out of big Jim I believe Rex or Richard had. This pup is a good looking pup with a big mouth. We have high hopes for this.

Old Post 03-09-2020 01:16 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-13-2020 11:18 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hi folks, I hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Put your trust and faith in GOD and he will provide and bless you.

Old Post 03-23-2020 01:49 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I took my grand pup out of grizz and jazz last night. He did a great job struck and treed by himself and had the meat. I love this dogs mouth he’s loud, smart and has the looks to boot.

Old Post 03-25-2020 02:10 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Treed another coon with rooster tonight

Old Post 03-27-2020 03:37 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Grizz is fixing to be a new dad I have the female here with me call ken or me for pups

Old Post 04-02-2020 03:17 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

That’s good to hear I think that would be a very good cross, can’t wait until we get back to Nite hunt’s I plan on trying to Finish Grizz to Gr Nite.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-05-2020 04:18 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

That’s good to hear I think that would be a very good cross, can’t wait until we get back to Nite hunt’s I plan on trying to Finish Grizz to Gr Nite.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-05-2020 04:18 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

April was bred to grizz she had 9 pups yesterday evening they good looking pups

Old Post 04-15-2020 09:05 PM