UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > FREE female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwight Keene
UKC Forum Member

FREE female

Ukc only never been hunting
Hasn't seen a coon
Dob 9/15/18 in good health
Located in seagrove NC
Text me at 9109861873

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2019 10:55 AM
Dwight Keene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwight Keene Click here to Send Dwight Keene a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwight Keene Find more posts by Dwight Keene Add Dwight Keene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Tell more about her; how is she bred? How does she act in the pen? Has she ever been in the woods? How does she sound? What does she look like? Tell people about her and you may get more serious responses. Just advice as I already have two started dogs at this time.

Old Post 05-22-2019 04:45 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwight Keene
UKC Forum Member

Free

Well sir it said never been hunting
Never seen a coon and that she has
Ukc papers and that she is FREE
Don't matter bout all that if you want a
FREE dog you can get a free dog

Old Post 05-22-2019 05:46 PM
Dwight Keene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwight Keene Click here to Send Dwight Keene a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwight Keene Find more posts by Dwight Keene Add Dwight Keene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

It all matters, you should have to pay people to take some dogs off your hands.

Old Post 05-25-2019 01:09 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwight Keene
UKC Forum Member

Free

LOL you got that right can't even give a dog
Away more... But that pup has gone to
A youth hunter and I was glad of that

Old Post 05-25-2019 02:24 PM
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

That's great!

Old Post 05-25-2019 03:08 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern gage
UKC Forum Member

Free well

The dog is free that's true. But when a dog hauler sees your 650 miles away he goes 300 plus. Then the free becomes I bought. They have to make money and I can tell u that if they take care of your animal feed water walk etc. It's a bargain at 300. But still it hurts a nice guy like Bill just trying to help some one out

Old Post 05-25-2019 04:48 PM
Southern gage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern gage Click here to Send Southern gage a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern gage Find more posts by Southern gage Add Southern gage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwight Keene
UKC Forum Member

Free

I am just as nice as any and if you live to far
Away to get a free pup that you are gonna have to
Pay a hauler well that's your decision or choice
How bad you want it you didn't buy it you paid
To have it hauled or someone can get there but in a
Truck and got get what they won't don't complain
Over a free pup don't care how good of a
Fella you are

Old Post 05-25-2019 07:18 PM
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Probably if you had put on here: "Rehoming Fee $200" someone would have jumped on it. Opps sorry that would be if you put it on one of the Facebook Rescue sites. Surprising how our coonhunter minds think vs the people out there looking for a dog.

I had a young B&T gyp I had offered a lady that had a Blk & Tan as a pet that got killed in the road. Even offered to take it to Massachusetts, just to get it a good home. When I was asked for what the rehoming fee was? My response was nothing, she is just lonely and needs a loving home, then came: What's wrong with her? I will have to check with my husband and then that all went dead.

If I would have said rehoming fee $300 she probably would have taken her.

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 07-06-2019 03:25 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwight Keene
UKC Forum Member

So true

That's exactly right can't give one away
And sorry haven't been on here but the
Pup is gone to a youth hunter

Old Post 07-07-2019 12:49 AM