UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Dog food
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bearhunter247
New UKC Forum Member

Dog food

What is everyone feeding there hounds.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2020 02:31 AM
bearhunter247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter247 Click here to Send bearhunter247 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter247 Add bearhunter247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wiyote
New UKC Forum Member

Dog food

High standard 26/18

Old Post 12-27-2020 04:19 AM
Wiyote is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wiyote Click here to Send Wiyote a Private Message Find more posts by Wiyote Add Wiyote to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raisinriver
UKC Forum Member

Pride orange bag my dogs do well on it I have tried a lot of feed amd seems to be the best for my hounds

Old Post 12-27-2020 11:06 PM
raisinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raisinriver Click here to Send raisinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email raisinriver Find more posts by raisinriver Add raisinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trail hound
UKC Forum Member

Purina ONE Smartblend

Chicken and Rice Formula ... satisfied with the results both in the field when hunting and how they look off of it .. Good shiny coats,,,maintain a healthy weight when bear hunted in the mountains of Va. and Wv...low stool waste.. When they empty out it does stink if that makes sense ... Stool amount is very firm and not a lot ...I would like to see a 50 # pound bag made instead of the 40# pound bag purina produces...I fed it year around and the hounds never slow up on eating the fed ....

Last edited by trail hound on 01-01-2021 at 07:24 AM

Old Post 12-28-2020 01:17 AM
trail hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trail hound Click here to Send trail hound a Private Message Click Here to Email trail hound Find more posts by trail hound Add trail hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasonDixon99
UKC Forum Member

Pride performance blend 31/22. Dogs do great on it, I feed it year round. In the summer if you aren’t hunting hard you don’t have to give them much to keep them up. I highly recommend it.

Old Post 01-01-2021 01:06 AM
MasonDixon99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MasonDixon99 Click here to Send MasonDixon99 a Private Message Click Here to Email MasonDixon99 Find more posts by MasonDixon99 Add MasonDixon99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

Victor

Red bag of Victor during training season 24/20
Blue bag of Victor during kill season 30/20
Good stools, they eat less food then any other food I’ve fed or my father fed, good coats, and all my dogs can maintain even when your hunting 4 to 5 days a week. Going on 5 to 6 years feeding Victor and I absolutely recommend it to anyone who has hunting companions or pets.

Old Post 01-01-2021 05:16 AM
Toolman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toolman24 Click here to Send Toolman24 a Private Message Click Here to Email Toolman24 Find more posts by Toolman24 Add Toolman24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote