UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Points check
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roco7452
UKC Forum Member

Points check

Is the online points check available for 2019 Coonhound Bench Shows? W486609 points check please.

Last edited by roco7452 on 01-21-2019 at 01:56 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2019 08:29 PM
roco7452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roco7452 Click here to Send roco7452 a Private Message Click Here to Email roco7452 Find more posts by roco7452 Add roco7452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

No points on that dog. To find out what checks are available on line you would need to contact our Field Operations Department.

Old Post 01-21-2019 01:11 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtide
UKC Forum Member

Points value

I can't find the points value on the website anymore. Where can I find that - or can you tell us what that is for 2018?

334-580-7940

https://redtidekennels.wordpress.com/home/

http://i53.tinypic.com/xpq06h.jpg
NITECH 'PR' THORN'S ROLEX (R.I.P.)

Old Post 01-30-2019 10:33 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redtide
UKC Forum Member

Re: Points value

quote:
Originally posted by redtide
I can't find the points value on the website anymore. Where can I find that - or can you tell us what that is for 2018?

The dollar value of each point is what I'm looking for.

334-580-7940

https://redtidekennels.wordpress.com/home/

http://i53.tinypic.com/xpq06h.jpg
NITECH 'PR' THORN'S ROLEX (R.I.P.)

Old Post 01-30-2019 10:38 PM
redtide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redtide Click here to Send redtide a Private Message Click Here to Email redtide Visit redtide's homepage! Find more posts by redtide Add redtide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Are you talking about for the Performance Program? If so, they are still figuring up the final totals from last year.

Old Post 02-01-2019 01:20 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote