UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > beagle australian shepherd mix
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SRF
UKC Forum Member

beagle australian shepherd mix

Anyone ever have a beagle australian shepherd mix and if so did it hunt okay. I just got one and it's starting out pretty good. I would think it'd be a decent mix cause its got the nose of a beagle and it would have the drive of a shepherd to try herding.

Any thoughts would be great

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2017 09:40 PM
SRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SRF Click here to Send SRF a Private Message Click Here to Email SRF Find more posts by SRF Add SRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MCcLellan.Mike
UKC Forum Member

My neighbor had one that would run the heck out of bunnies, killed hundreds over her when we was kids. Tree ground hogs. An Was one of the best squirrel dog I have ever seen. She wasn't the hardest tree dog but man she was accurate an could timber well. We starting hunting her when she was just a pup. Was never hunted another dog with her, her whole life. She lived to be 16 yrs old. Think we was around 10 years old when we started hunting her. She taught me more about a dog than any man then could have dreamed of. This post brought back sum good memories. She looked kinda like a tri color puddle, bout 17 in tall. Real tight curly hair ugly as sin. Ole Suzy we called her.

GRHBCH LITTLE ITALYS FLINTSTONE FLYER.(RIP)
HB CH 'PR' BRIAR ASSASSINS STATE GASOLINE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2017 02:11 AM
MCcLellan.Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MCcLellan.Mike Click here to Send MCcLellan.Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MCcLellan.Mike Add MCcLellan.Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote