UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Rabble Rouser...Next generations...
Pages (115): « First ... « 105 106 [107] 108 109 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Nice T-Top Dog!!!

Took him tonight by himself and he treed twice did an awesome job on the second coon. Looked like an old dog doing it, in 500 and treed hard.

Max is as loud as RED and tree`s every bit as hard!!!

******GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
**CH GRNTCH CH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
******GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
MAXIUMUS
******GRNTCH Hoyle Creek Red Rowdy
**GRNTCH CH Williams Bushy Creek Daisy
******GRNTCH BOMBER'S Y2KD

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2013 10:45 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Max

quote:
Originally posted by ljschmitt5
Tom,

Aaron showed Max, our Gun X Leinie pup, at the Vernon County 4-H Fair today. He placed first in showmanship, first in obedience, and second in the agility trials. We are very proud of both of them. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Sincerely,

Jason Schmitt

Old Post 09-24-2013 02:43 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

next generations

Here is a video of a grandpup and great grandpup of Rabble Rouser. NITECH THOMPSONS CIRCLE T RED ZOE (rocky x star)and her 14 month old pup (Zoe x Bow) that has only been in the woods a handful of times.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/k...8d37f4.mp4.html

Old Post 09-24-2013 06:14 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

Jr

Here is a pup out of Chance x Two worlds Clyde. I got Chance from Tom. You can here my other dog treed about 70 yards away split. This young dog is getting split and holds the pressure. I like what i am seeing.

NT CH GR F CH CH'PR' RED FEVER CHIEF -

'PR' GUDGEON'S TAKE A CHANCE - POINTS TOWARDS CH and WCH

Nt Ch GR CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S CLYDE "JUNIOR" AND POINTS TOWARD FT CH

'PR' GUDGEON'S LIVING THE DREAM (Dreamer) 2 1st place wins
PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S WILD WILLY
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK
'PR'GUDGEON'S SING ALONG DANCE

Old Post 09-24-2013 11:54 PM
CARL GUDGEON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CARL GUDGEON Click here to Send CARL GUDGEON a Private Message Click Here to Email CARL GUDGEON Find more posts by CARL GUDGEON Add CARL GUDGEON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom, Hope you read this

T-TOP MAXIMUS

After hunting Max the last several nights alone and seeing how good of a young dog he is I have decided to offer him at stud.

Max started running and treeing consistently at 5 months old, he has a super loud mouth, a big screaming bawl on track and a beautiful long locate on the tree and then rolls over to a steady chop. When he is treed right he barks over 125 BPM on the tree. Max is a wide hunter and gets in deep quickly and gets treed quickly. He will hold lots of pressure. I may be putting him in a few hunts this fall or I may wait until after coon season. He has a great disposition with people and dogs. His voice is a little higher pitched than RED (He is even a bit louder than RED), still a good houndy male mouth. He is also a nice solid dark RED.

Max just turn 2 years old. We would welcome you for a hunt with RED or Max anytime!

Took him tonight by himself and he treed twice did an awesome job on the second coon. Looked like an old dog doing it, in 500 and treed hard.

Max is as loud as RED and tree`s every bit as hard!!!

******GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
**CH GRNTCH CH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
******GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
MAXIMUS
******GRNTCH Hoyle Creek Red Rowdy
**GRNTCH CH Williams Bushy Creek Daisy
******GRNTCH BOMBER'S Y2KD

John Dell Buffalo NY/Port Colborne ON
905-834-3222

Tom Solberg
T-Top Redbones

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 09-26-2013 03:52 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

just wanted to pass on that Smoke passed away yesterday right before hunting. he will be missed and was forever always a true coonhound, smoke will be missed by my family greatly. thanks t-top for giving me a shot at a nice redbone.

Old Post 09-26-2013 05:09 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Friend

Back Up for my Friend and his dogs he so loves.

Old Post 10-08-2013 07:56 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Friend

As Doc Holiday said in the movie about Wyatt Earp. Wyatt is my friend. Tom you are my friend and I have sure missed our talks and Pray that the good Lord will have us to talk again soon. I am still here my friend just like you always told me when I was down that I had a friend in WI. You have a friend in Ohio. God Bless. Dave Woofter

Old Post 10-09-2013 01:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Aren't a couple of Tom's Virginia friends going to head up there to see him in a couple of weeks?

Old Post 10-09-2013 04:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Two T-Top Dogs at Troy Iowa

Aaron Wade got a first place on South Skunk Angel's Shadow Dust to finish to Nite Ch and Caleb High took third with his Nate dog(GunXLeinie). Congratulations to both of them.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 10-13-2013 06:49 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Congratulatios

Congratulations. Dave

Old Post 10-14-2013 02:15 PM
JShelton
UKC Forum Member

I own a female out of rebel a full brother to rabble and she came in second place in the acha junior world hunt Saturday night. guess its a family. tradition

Old Post 10-14-2013 02:21 PM
JShelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShelton Click here to Send JShelton a Private Message Find more posts by JShelton Add JShelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Congratulation

On the wins you guy's.............

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 10-14-2013 03:33 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJWI
UKC Forum Member

Rabble blood

Here is my pup out of Dave Woofter's Ace male and T-top Sweet Cherry. He is only 10 months old, but was treeing an easy coon on his own since he was 7 1/2 months old. Last night he treed with my older female, then on the next drop, they started together, and when the track hit the creek, Lacey went North, Rock went South, both located and treed 150 yards apart. Both had the coon. Rock was out of the last litter Tom had before his stroke. Coon season starts on Saturday and I am sure looking forward to dropping some to this pup. In all my years of messing with coonhounds, I never had one come on so fast and so quick. He has a chop track mouth, a raspy bawl locate and a never ending chop on the tree. He does pull some bone head things some nights, but he has more good nights than bad.

Last edited by JJWI on 10-15-2013 at 11:59 AM

Old Post 10-15-2013 12:55 AM
JJWI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JJWI Click here to Send JJWI a Private Message Find more posts by JJWI Add JJWI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

JJWI

That sure is a dark redbone. I like that dark red.

NT CH GR F CH CH'PR' RED FEVER CHIEF -

'PR' GUDGEON'S TAKE A CHANCE - POINTS TOWARDS CH and WCH

Nt Ch GR CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S CLYDE "JUNIOR" AND POINTS TOWARD FT CH

'PR' GUDGEON'S LIVING THE DREAM (Dreamer) 2 1st place wins
PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S WILD WILLY
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK
'PR'GUDGEON'S SING ALONG DANCE

Old Post 10-15-2013 01:12 AM
CARL GUDGEON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CARL GUDGEON Click here to Send CARL GUDGEON a Private Message Click Here to Email CARL GUDGEON Find more posts by CARL GUDGEON Add CARL GUDGEON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJWI
UKC Forum Member

He really is dark. I think that whole litter he came from was darker. I thought my older female that is a direct daughter of Rabble was a natural, this pup just took off right out of the gate. He treed one on his own tonight. It is nice to have a pup like this for hide season!

Old Post 10-15-2013 04:20 AM
JJWI is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JJWI Click here to Send JJWI a Private Message Find more posts by JJWI Add JJWI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Real Nice

It was sure nice talking to you last night Joe and I am sure glad you like your pup out of Ace and Cherry. I know Tom and Dave plus a few others loves his brother Gun. I saw where a Gun Pup Placed 3rd at Iowa. Ace hasn't bred Many females but with his input and the females input he has some out there that people like. He sure is a Beautiful pup and makes me feel good I had some input of him being here. Good luck with him. Dave

Old Post 10-15-2013 12:17 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Cherry and Ace

T-Top Sweet Cherry/T-Top Coonstopper Ace
There's the Dam and Sire of your Pup Joe. I hope he makes the best you have ever owned. I hope I have something else you want in the future because then I may get some more of that good Bear and deer meat.LOL! Go Rock. Dave

Old Post 10-15-2013 12:29 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Not one but TWO

Went to the ACHA Jr. World hunt in Ky. It looks like Rabble Rousser is passing his hunting genes down the line. A female by Stonewall Rebel was second in the Jr. World Hunt and a male by Deepwoods Rocky was 3rd.

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Old Post 10-15-2013 03:16 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Dark Young Dog Out Of Ace

Ace is dominate in the Dark color of his pups. This young dog is from Ace an a different female. Joe he kind of looks like Rock. They also have a deep chest and big strong front shoulders. Dave

Old Post 10-15-2013 05:51 PM
JJWI
UKC Forum Member

Don't worry Dave, you are in my good graces. I got to get another care package ready for you in the near future. I am grateful that I have a chance to get another pup from Tom. If it wasn't for Tom, I probably would of gave up on Coonhounds. I loved hunting them, putting the time and effort in training them, but couldn't see having to buy started dogs all the time. I want to raise and train a dog from a pup. With the dogs I had, the majority of the pups never had in their blood to become a coondog. What drew me to the Redbone breed was the line breeding that a lot of the dogs were bred from. I am very familiar with line breeding from my experience with Beagles, and most of the better dogs and in the field were of the ones that were linebred. I finally jumped the line and bought a pup from Tom in 07 and she came on so quick and natural, it was like a breath of fresh air. Not only did I enjoy raising and training this dog, but my family enjoys it also. Rock, is the same way, a natural. He comes along quick, learns to over come road blocks, just a fun dog to take out and work with. And that all has to do with the men and dogs behind a dog. Tom, with these two dogs, you helped someone stay in to a sport that they truly love, even more, helped start a fire for 2 kids that will do anything to go out with Dad and the dogs, and for that, I thank you!

Old Post 10-17-2013 01:36 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Joe

I hope Rock just keeps getting better and it's nice the Kids like him. Dave

Old Post 10-17-2013 03:23 PM
JJWI
UKC Forum Member

In true dog fashion, they tend to make you eat your words when you brag them up! Last couple of nights Rock had is head up his backside but got straightened back out last night. He went in deep with Lacey, got hooked and treed. Must of struck by the Raccoon Hilton Hotel, because there were 4 in this tree! Ma was sitting 12 foot up and I figured her hide wasn't near prime yet. I wanted to reward the dogs, and season was in, so I figured I would knock out a kit. So I took the highest one and when it hit the ground, I was looking at a 25 lb boar! I was amazed at Bill's cat like reflexes to avoid getting a coon on the head. And in my defense Bill I did say I wanted to drop coon in front of Ruby! (just not THAT close! lol)

Here is Rock on a solo coon. Lacey treed one on the far end of the field and he honored in. Leaving the tree he started getting gamey, so I released him and he ended up treeing this one on his own. Lacey is a direct daughter of Rabble and is Jesse James & Yellow River bred on her mom's side.

Old Post 10-20-2013 10:01 PM
billjesstaylor
UKC Forum Member

Yes, both Ruby and I could feel the turbulance of that coon as it dropped in front of us. Good times!

Old Post 10-20-2013 10:43 PM
billjesstaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billjesstaylor Click here to Send billjesstaylor a Private Message Find more posts by billjesstaylor Add billjesstaylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billjesstaylor
UKC Forum Member

Joe. Here is one of Ruby from last night.

Old Post 10-22-2013 08:05 PM
billjesstaylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billjesstaylor Click here to Send billjesstaylor a Private Message Find more posts by billjesstaylor Add billjesstaylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote