UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New papers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike Matthews
UKC Forum Member

New papers

Anyone else HATE the look of the new papers? Seem like a downgrade and cost us 5 more dollars. Not sure how they thought this was an improvement.

NT CH BAD FORK KINK
GR NT CH BAD FORK GUS (RIP)
NT CH CLINES HOLLYWOOD RUBY
NT CH FOURCHE MALINE RED BUDDY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2023 10:44 PM
Mike Matthews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Matthews Click here to Send Mike Matthews a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Matthews Find more posts by Mike Matthews Add Mike Matthews to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david kelly
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Don't think it's a improvement ,matter of fact they look cheap

Old Post 03-19-2023 04:54 AM
david kelly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david kelly Click here to Send david kelly a Private Message Click Here to Email david kelly Find more posts by david kelly Add david kelly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BAS
UKC Forum Member

Re: New papers

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Matthews
Anyone else HATE the look of the new papers? Seem like a downgrade and cost us 5 more dollars. Not sure how they thought this was an improvement.

AGREE!!!

Old Post 03-19-2023 10:39 PM
BAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAS Click here to Send BAS a Private Message Click Here to Email BAS Find more posts by BAS Add BAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

I wish I could just get my papers

Old Post 03-19-2023 11:26 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
REHazek
UKC Forum Member

New four generation pedigree

Ukc could have came up with something better very disappointed. You can barely read them and they charge five dollars more.

Old Post 03-20-2023 10:40 PM
REHazek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REHazek Click here to Send REHazek a Private Message Click Here to Email REHazek Find more posts by REHazek Add REHazek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple12
UKC Forum Member

Y’all are right I was so excited when I saw em in the mail, but so let down when I opened em up.

Old Post 03-21-2023 03:16 AM
Purple12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple12 Click here to Send Purple12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Purple12 Find more posts by Purple12 Add Purple12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Brothers
UKC Forum Member

papers

I sent mine in Dec 26 2022 , I still haven't receieved them yet, they have cashed my check over 3 weeks ago, so I CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY HAD A PRICE INCREASE THAT i OWED THEM 5 MORE BUCKS,never was notified by mail or anything, poor way to do business

Old Post 03-22-2023 02:29 AM
D Brothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Brothers Click here to Send D Brothers a Private Message Click Here to Email D Brothers Find more posts by D Brothers Add D Brothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A House Cat
UKC Forum Member

They are pathetic looking. And they did not do my dogs name as it was printed in square box. They corrected it on their end but said it would cost me the transfer fee to update the corrected name on my papers. Terrible business very disappointed.

Old Post 03-22-2023 12:03 PM
A House Cat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A House Cat Click here to Send A House Cat a Private Message Find more posts by A House Cat Add A House Cat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClayBottom11
UKC Forum Member

Been trending that way for some time..

Not trying to bash anybody but look at everything over the last 10-20 years. Same thing with Entry cards, win receipts.. same thing with RQE awards, plaques for host clubs.. Turn around times for registration.. Quality goes down (or away all together) and price goes up.

Everybody loves money prizes but all the small things add up. Folks want to feel like they get a quality product for their money.

Old Post 03-22-2023 03:16 PM
ClayBottom11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClayBottom11 Click here to Send ClayBottom11 a Private Message Find more posts by ClayBottom11 Add ClayBottom11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fogebotom
UKC Forum Member

Rather then "investing" in the new look to the pedigrees/papers or the frame worthy stuff.....can we just get an online registration program??? It costs more to send a registration in the mail to them because if you don't do certified to track it, heck knows where it will end up at or proof that they physically have it in their hands and are sitting on it. Sorry, AKC online, same basic price, done in 10 mins, registration certificate emailed with in 5 mins and in hand within 7 days.

Online please!

Old Post 03-23-2023 04:26 PM
fogebotom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fogebotom Click here to Send fogebotom a Private Message Find more posts by fogebotom Add fogebotom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

I see they have a standard registration package and PREMIUM Expansion Options. Is the premium like the old pedigrees?

Im not going to lie it was a huge let down when I FINALLY got them .

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH MAC (RIP)
GRNITECH X2 PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE CLYDE
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE MERCY

Old Post 03-24-2023 07:02 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

The only thing I need off a set of papers is the ukc number or the entry card. I got better things to do than complain about what a piece of paper looks like.

Old Post 03-24-2023 01:20 PM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A House Cat
UKC Forum Member

Delta Slough that’s interesting because your reverse complaint of us complaining is another way to complain but you say you have better things to do than complain!?😂

Old Post 03-24-2023 01:27 PM
A House Cat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A House Cat Click here to Send A House Cat a Private Message Find more posts by A House Cat Add A House Cat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by A House Cat
Delta Slough that’s interesting because your reverse complaint of us complaining is another way to complain but you say you have better things to do than complain!?😂
I think Delta Slough has a point. How often do you pull out your dog's paper and look at them.

Old Post 03-24-2023 04:21 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote