UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Ukc #
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jmayberry56
New UKC Forum Member

Ukc #

Is there a way to find out if a dog was registered
With ukc?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-17-2018 08:05 AM
jmayberry56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmayberry56 Click here to Send jmayberry56 a Private Message Click Here to Email jmayberry56 Find more posts by jmayberry56 Add jmayberry56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

You can give me the dog's registered name and breed and I can see if we have a dog with that breed & name registered.

Old Post 06-18-2018 01:13 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmayberry56
New UKC Forum Member

Name

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Smith
You can give me the dog's registered name and breed and I can see if we have a dog with that breed & name registered.

3Kings’ Brahma.

Thank you.

Old Post 06-18-2018 01:22 PM
jmayberry56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmayberry56 Click here to Send jmayberry56 a Private Message Click Here to Email jmayberry56 Find more posts by jmayberry56 Add jmayberry56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmayberry56
New UKC Forum Member

Breed

He would either be American bull or APBT

Old Post 06-18-2018 01:35 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

We do not have a dog with that name registered with us.

Old Post 06-18-2018 01:41 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmayberry56
New UKC Forum Member

Thank You

Old Post 06-18-2018 02:42 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 06-18-2018 05:08 PM
Maclyn K Kelley
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for information on my Olde English Bulldogge.

How can I find out if my baby is registered? I have a name and birth date. Was told she is UKC registered, but can't find info and breeder won't resend to inquiries.
Name: Black Beauty aka: Piggie
DOB: 7/7/12
Female
Dark Brindle
That is the info on her 'Vet' record. (Just discovered the record is actually not from an actual Veterinarian, but a Vet supply)

Old Post 06-19-2018 09:37 PM
Maclyn K Kelley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maclyn K Kelley Click here to Send Maclyn K Kelley a Private Message Click Here to Email Maclyn K Kelley Find more posts by Maclyn K Kelley Add Maclyn K Kelley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

We do not have this breed of dog with the name Black Beauty registered.

Old Post 06-20-2018 01:09 PM
Maclyn K Kelley
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you, that's disheartening...
Do you have any suggestions as to how I determine that she is in fact an Olde English Bulldogge?

Old Post 06-20-2018 02:59 PM
Maclyn K Kelley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maclyn K Kelley Click here to Send Maclyn K Kelley a Private Message Click Here to Email Maclyn K Kelley Find more posts by Maclyn K Kelley Add Maclyn K Kelley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

I would start by contacting your local vet and asking them who you would need to talk to.

Old Post 06-20-2018 07:07 PM