UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Pictures in Signatures.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JMollett
UKC Forum Member

Pictures in Signatures.

I was wondering how I can post a picture of my dog in my signature? If someone can help me out I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Mr. Jake.
Tree Stomping Beauty

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2010 08:02 PM
JMollett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMollett Click here to Send JMollett a Private Message Click Here to Email JMollett Find more posts by JMollett Add JMollett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMollett
UKC Forum Member

I tried adjusting it in my profile, but here is what I always get.

Mr. Jake.
Tree Stomping Beauty

Old Post 12-16-2010 08:06 PM
JMollett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMollett Click here to Send JMollett a Private Message Click Here to Email JMollett Find more posts by JMollett Add JMollett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Ask somebody else who has one. Hint...
Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 12-16-2010 08:19 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

That feature is disabled on this forum.

Old Post 12-16-2010 08:43 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMollett
UKC Forum Member

I sent you a PM Buck Shot.

Mr. Jake.
Tree Stomping Beauty

Old Post 12-16-2010 08:55 PM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

im glad of it being disabled.. with the slow internet i have every time someone who has a pic in their signature posts on buckshots webpage it takes for ever for the page to come up.

Old Post 12-16-2010 08:59 PM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg stull
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by coonsmen
im glad of it being disabled.. with the slow internet i have every time someone who has a pic in their signature posts on buckshots webpage it takes for ever for the page to come up.
I AGREE.

Old Post 12-16-2010 09:12 PM
greg stull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg stull Click here to Send greg stull a Private Message Click Here to Email greg stull Find more posts by greg stull Add greg stull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Time to ditch the dinosaur internet connection and move with the future. LOL

Old Post 12-16-2010 09:29 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg stull
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Buckshot
MAKE A SUGGESTION IM ALL FOR A CHANGE AND THE WIFE IS READY FOR A CHANGE. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT IT JUST THE OTHER DAY.

Old Post 12-16-2010 09:35 PM
greg stull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg stull Click here to Send greg stull a Private Message Click Here to Email greg stull Find more posts by greg stull Add greg stull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Seriously, here is a 2008 survery below on types of connections are using these days from Pew Internet & American Life Project. Look at the percentage of home users.

It really is the wave of the future...........slow connections not only means slow viewing of pics, but videos, downloads, and etc.......It effects your web viewing period.

Once you upgrade to high speed, you will never look back and wonder why you didn't do it earlier.

quote:
55 percent of adult Americans have a high-speed internet connection at home, up from 47 percent in early 2007 and 42 percent in early 2005.

Among those that use the 'net at home, 79 percent have a high-speed connection and 15 percent use dialup, according to a new survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project, MarketingCharts writes.

http://www.marketingvox.com/55-of-u...-dialup-039691/

Old Post 12-16-2010 09:43 PM
greg stull
Banned

DOES IT MATTER THAT OUR INTERNET DOESN'T COME FROM A PHONE LINE? WE HAVE SATILITE INTERNET.

Old Post 12-16-2010 09:49 PM
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

They connect from phone line, cable, power lines, satellite, and wifi.

Old Post 12-16-2010 09:57 PM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

satelite internet here as well. i had highspeed when i lived in town.. this is the fastest i could get for in the country where im at.

Old Post 12-16-2010 09:58 PM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Do the SpeakEasy speed test and tell me what your results are just to compare.

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Here's mine:

Download Speed: 5780 kbps (722.5 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 434 kbps (54.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

I'm sure some of you are speedier than I am. I have AT&T DSL through a phone line.

Last edited by Bluedogman on 12-18-2010 at 11:49 AM

Old Post 12-17-2010 10:38 AM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

I am on a cable modem.

Download Speed: 11061 kbps (1382.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1733 kbps (216.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

Old Post 12-17-2010 01:28 PM
Majestic Tree H
UKC Forum Member

I am on Hughes Net.

Download Speed: Somewhere Between a Turtle and Rabbit (12 Turtles/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: Beaver Speed (8.2 Turtles/sec transfer rate)

540-421-2875

PR, Saltlick's Blue Misty Linga "Bluetick Coonhound"

French X American Hounds

Old Post 12-17-2010 02:19 PM
Majestic Tree H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majestic Tree H Click here to Send Majestic Tree H a Private Message Click Here to Email Majestic Tree H Visit Majestic Tree H's homepage! Find more posts by Majestic Tree H Add Majestic Tree H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

I'm on my cell phone. Download Speed: 1181 kbps (147.6 KB/sec transfer rate) Upload Speed: 264 kbps (33 KB/sec transfer rate)

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:19 PM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by techno
I'm on my cell phone. Download Speed: 1181 kbps (147.6 KB/sec transfer rate) Upload Speed: 264 kbps (33 KB/sec transfer rate)
Who's your server?

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:24 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Majestic Tree H
I am on Hughes Net.

Download Speed: Somewhere Between a Turtle and Rabbit (12 Turtles/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: Beaver Speed (8.2 Turtles/sec transfer rate)

Me too...

Its slightly faster than dial up, and only costs 10 times as much.

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:46 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedogman
Do the SpeakEasy speed test and tell me what your results are just to compare.

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Here's mine:

Download Speed: 5780 kbps (722.5 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 434 kbps (54.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

I'm sure some of you are speedier than I am. I have AT&T DSL through the phone line.

Well I checked mine at that site and it reads Mbps, not kbps. But mine came out 3.05mbps download and 0.35mbps upload.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:49 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Buckshot

I remember a time when I didnt have a cell phone bill, satalite tv bill and ann internet bill...Im not so sure life is so much better today.

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:50 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
Well I checked mine at that site and it reads Mbps, not kbps. But mine came out 3.05mbps download and 0.35mbps upload.
You didn't read it close enough!

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:53 PM
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by josh
Me too...

Its slightly faster than dial up, and only costs 10 times as much.

Hmmm... I'm learning something here!

Old Post 12-17-2010 04:57 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

515 kdps download

294 kdps upload

so how do i make it faster. I have phone line with high speed

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 12-18-2010 03:14 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote